• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

DTL: Because he's cute

Hes not that cute. Also if we are talking about good Hunter X Hunter designs then I really like Pakunoda

tumblr_ofk3v4f0Nl1uhr4i7o2_1280.jpg

Why how come thats spoiler and your avatar is not, it
doesn't really spoil anything about the series
I tease one character yes, but there are a lot of key characters in that card. My avatar's only really a spoiler if you actually know where the show is from. I mean it's up to Seda to decide but I really want those guys to be surprises.

Also who here seen the new Hellsing episode personally loved it and was laughing at Alucard's quips to the catholic organization and anderson

caliph95

Also who here seen the new Hellsing episode personally loved it and was laughing at Alucard's quips to the catholic organization and anderson
Paraphrasing:
We have come to save you
(Enthusiastic): Oh it's the Catholic church
From yourselves
(Realization): Oh it's the Catholic church

Hey guys who do you think is the worst \looking Shonen protag

I was never a fan of the Toriko designs. I know it was supposed to be a big send up to the Shonen of 80s where the protagonists were giant and over-muscled like Kenshiro and Jonathan Joestar, but the design just didn't do it for me. That and the light blue hair against the orange jump suit never meshed well.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The designs by the end of Toriko were really cool and the final baddie had some really coo monstrous forms. Makes me wish the author would just go full Seinen horror.

latest

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The designs by the end of Toriko were really cool and the final baddie had some really coo monstrous forms. Makes me wish the author would just go full Seinen horror.

latest
This design....deserves to be in a better series. Like, imagine the build up to revealing this guy, seeing only his face in a dark location like a horror film.

caliph95

You only get ban for spoilers if you're doing it maliciously not by being careless

I think seda explain that or someone else

Both of you should tag your conversation

zulux21

Like...I know my avatar is pushing it a bit, but that thing is spoiler as fuck.

I have written up 3 smart ass responses to this page, but I will just leave it non smart ass.

remember when dealing with spoilers to ask yourself... in the context we have, is this really a spoiler?

if the answer is no, but then you give it context by complaining how it can be a spoiler (or that it is a spoiler), you in fact might be the one creating a spoiler over something that wasn't once a spoiler.

that being said.

unless it's obvious why a character is important.
I don't think you really could ever say.

This is my favorite character from dragon ball z

without any context aside from that. is really a spoiler.

without seeing the stuff it's from, you can't really know if that character is important or not until they become important or not.

I have written up 3 smart ass responses to this page, but I will just leave it non smart ass.

remember when dealing with spoilers to ask yourself... in the context we have, is this really a spoiler?

if the answer is no, but then you give it context by complaining how it can be a spoiler (or that it is a spoiler), you in fact might be the one creating a spoiler over something that wasn't once a spoiler.

that being said.

unless it's obvious why a character is important.
I don't think you really could ever say.

This is my favorite character from dragon ball z

without any context aside from that. is really a spoiler.

without seeing the stuff it's from, you can't really know if that character is important or not until they become important or not.

Real question is that seriously your favorite character from Z

zulux21

Real question is that seriously your favorite character from Z

Lime is my favorite filler character from dbz :p (mostly because no one has any clue who she is but still lol)

in an alternate universe Lime and Gohan had to have gotten married and lived happily ever after :p

In other off thoughts, more people should watch Made in Abyss... as while it might eventually get a dub, I highly doubt it will ever make it on somewhere like toonami lol.

Re:zero still has a slight chance of making it to toonami someday though.

I wonder if they will run attack on trains sometime.

So I watched The Void.

The_Void_%282016_film%29.png

I talked with some people here about this, and they were right. The Void is a good movie if you want some really kickass practical effect and some great monster design, but not if you want a particularly arresting plot. Horror movies often struggle to give audiences a reason to genuinely care about the characters on screen, and more often than not, and The Void waits a good click into it to actually tell us anything about the main characters. Honestly, I
kinda wish the mute kid was the main character. Despite not talking I thought he was the best actor in it.

Still, not a bad way to spend a night if you want some spooks.

Morlas

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...Fire!

tumblr_nsznyfK1aG1tsfuy9o7_400.gif

tumblr_nrd3pbuvMy1qm5kn7o1_r2_400.gif

when the wonderful 102?

BlastCore

Banned
Anyone got a favorite anime thing they like to watch during Halloween? I'm going through all the trashy OVAs Manga Entertainment put out during the 80s and 90s.

Morlas

not in particular since i don't tend to watch horror stuff too often, i like to play stuff like re4 though
not really scary but, eh

Top Bottom