• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2015 |OT| It starts with a BOOM*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Man these attacks are the worst. Gesink can't get back like this.

EDIT

Lost a minute all in all. Hopefully that's it for bad luck now.

Nice that the Mario Bros. made a cameo.
1344008295927612264.gif

On a general note, I fucking hate the aggressive aspect of TDF crowds. Jostling the riders and screaming in their faces is massively disrespectful.

Stuff like the gif is fine on the whole, but you see so many people desperate to get themselves on TV getting in the way or riders and generally acting like wankers.

Kabouter

On a general note, I fucking hate the aggressive aspect of TDF crowds. Jostling the riders and screaming in their faces is massively disrespectful.

Stuff like the gif is fine on the whole, but you see so many people desperate to get themselves on TV getting in the way or riders and generally acting like wankers.
French police needs to be much tougher on climbs, just beat a few up, should help things.

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
Oh man I'm so so HAPPY for Greg! Finally! He's been ace all season, but without an important win. Just goes to show that you got to keep on trying. YES!

someday

Banned
Phil Ligget had me laughing today. Seconds after the end of the stage he was complimenting Sagan on the win, saying how great it was that it ended his drought, etc. Then he stops and asks, "what am I talking about?" and remembers that Sagan came in second.

waypoetic

Banned
Richie got punched yesterday at 3km to go and later faced off to 4 guys yelling abuse at him and then they shut up and apologised when confronted. He was very emotional about the whole situation in his interview and then we have this nonsense today.

Totally missed that. Could you link the article/interview?

LayLa

You can hear the interview on the Stage 13 episode of The Cycling Podcast (The Telegraph).

this is a decent podcast btw, the extra "Kilometre 0" episodes they have been doing about the mechanics, chefs and other "behind the scenes" people have been excellent

Hawkie

G worried about his sunglasses at the end and cracking a few jokes. Top man, hope he's ok to go again after the rest day. Barguil overcooked it, once more, 2 corners later - clearly out of his comfort zone on that descent today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom