• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2016 |OT| Lead-out: EUROs / Autobus: Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was going slower than he would have been cycling. I'd wager it was just so he didn't crash into it whilst they were going so slowly.

Yates had to unclip to get past the crash yesterday so the excuse is plausible.

Gerrans out with a broken collarbone from the crash yesterday and Pinot out with Bronchitis.

eFKac

Poor Valverde, best time of the top 12 GC riders so far and he didn't even have a dedicated camera. Such an under appriciated cyclist.

SkylineRKR

Dumoulin was from outer space, but he is not a threat for Froome. Froome just buried Quintana here.

Mollema did his best TT ever. And if you look at yesterday as well, hes the only one that can compete with Froome right now. He would have had yellow if Froome didn't get Mollema's result yesterday.

Aru is so shit at TT.

I am hoping he can bounce back strong like the Giro in 15. Apart from Froome and Quintana, I can't imagine many being better than him in the Alps, so I am still hopefully of at least a podium.

time to channel his inner Vincenzo.

Ruruja

Apart from Froome and Quintana, I can't imagine many being better than him in the Alps.

The mighty Adam Yates of course.

Aru must be frustrating to support. I don't think he's at the top tier of riders yet, mainly due to his inconsistency. He's still young though, so there's hope.

seanoff

The mighty Adam Yates of course.

Aru must be frustrating to support. I don't think he's at the top tier of riders yet, mainly due to his inconsistency. He's still young though, so there's hope.

Just need to get the same drug regime as Froome. He went from a barely useful domestique, had 6 months off with illness and came back as a master of the grand tours. Aru has some pedigree, imagine what he could do!!!

Ruruja

Just need to get the same drug regime as Froome. He went from a barely useful domestique, had 6 months off with illness and came back as a master of the grand tours. Aru has some pedigree, imagine what he could do!!!

If you're going down that route. He rides for Astana, you tell me?

Crazy picture from the TT yesterday of Alaphilippe.

CnbaNwjXEAAWUBQ.jpg

Wind picked him up. Only damage was a bleeding nose, back in the race today.

Are you okay Shanks?

Really disappointed with the form of Aru. It was a good idea, but he just didn't have the legs.

At least he wanted to make a go of things, seems everyone else is just happy with where they are, excpet Bardet.

I hope Aru has a real go in the Alps, he has done well in them during his two Giros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom