• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgender Teen (Female to Male) wins regional wrestling title; Lawsuit file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I don't. Biological sex should only matter in medical science. For everything else, people should participate as the gender they identify at the moment of registration.

Literally about cis boys pretending to be trans.... that's the argument... that''s what I was comparing to the bathrooms argument. why do people keep pretending this post doesn't exist?

You're quoting that post disingenuously I already told you it was hypothetical to challenge the line of thinking that they were using.

That was one small tactic used in a much bigger argument. And you've latched on to it.

“I respect [Beggs’ situation] completely, and I think the coaches do,” Baudin told the Dallas Morning News. “All we’re saying is she is taking something that gives her an unfair advantage. It’s documented. It’s universal that it’s an unfair advantage.”

Btw notice Baudin called him she and her...

Just so we really know who were dealing with here.

Christhor

Did you read the quote or just decide to ignore it?

Comment was well what if cis boys pretend to be trans.. that's the exact logic used in the bathroom debate...

Even though that argument doesn't work for the bathroom debate, I think it has some merit here. People taking advantage of loopholes to make money seems pretty standard to me, but I'm open to hear arguments against it. I don't think an point being used poorly in other situations disqualifies it from being used in other contexts.

You're quoting that post disingenuously I already told you it was hypothetical to challenge the line of thinking that they were using.

That was one small tactic used in a much bigger argument. And you've latched on to it.

That keeps getting thrown back at me by other people arguing with me. Like I'm not really even debating with you anymore, more them. I do have to requote it though because everyone seems to pretend it doesn't exist.

sibarraz

Banned
Is a gray area, in one hand I don't know if testosterone will give him an edge against other competitors, if that's the case, he shouldn't compete in the women's division

But if he can't compete with the girls, he should wrestle with the mens, in the worst scenario the males destroy him for the disadvantage that a women born could have against mens but still looking great for trying and breaking barriers, and in the best scenario we have a cool story about a transgender dominating an sport

Even though that argument doesn't work for the bathroom debate, I think it has some merit here. People taking advantage of loopholes to make money seems pretty standard to me, but I'm open to hear arguments against it.

Because you're basically saying we should allow discrimination against trans folk because some cis boys are going to maybe be assholes.

The argument is always the same, that some how allowing transfolk to do stuff will allow cis men to be assholes... and it's funny it's always cis men, not cis women, no it's always cis men are going to pretend to be girls now to get xyz so that's why trans folk shouldn't have xyz.

Christhor

Because you're basically saying we should allow discrimination against trans folk because some cis boys are going to maybe be assholes.

The argument is always the same, that some how allowing transfolk to do stuff will allow cis men to be assholes... and it's funny it's always cis men, not cis women, no it's always cis men are going to pretend to be girls now to get xyz so that's why trans folk shouldn't have xyz.

Would it not be discrimination against cis women if 100% of the top female athletes were MtF? This is not a simple a issue that can be boiled down like this.

Kyuur

The school.

Thanks -- seems misguided.

Even though that argument doesn't work for the bathroom debate, I think it has some merit here. People taking advantage of loopholes to make money seems pretty standard to me, but I'm open to hear arguments against it. I don't think an point being used poorly in other situations disqualifies it from being used in other contexts.

Would you say that we should eliminate social services for the poor (food stamps, affordable housing, etc) based on the fact that they could be exploited? If these services didn't already exist, would you be opposed to them forming due to the possibility for exploit?

Yayate

It's a gross and disgusting argument for the exact same reason. Hell, it's even worse here- you don't have to identify yourself to enter a bathroom. You don't have to sign up to enter a stall.

I'm sure it'll be so easy to pretend to be a different gender in every public outpost just so you can win some prize money. If you're a trans athelete competing in a competition, you're going to be under extra scrutiny. Better keep that lie up to even your friends and loved ones!

I wouldn't have thought that most athletic committees would allow athletes to use high levels of testosterone and compete in amateur athletics, even if the testosterone is being used for another reason like gender re-assignment, and not performance enhancement.

Athletics have skirted this issue in the past, even without gender issues. Many athletes are prescribed hormones and drugs for recovering from surgery or injuries but are not allowed to compete in the sport while under the influence of the drug. Certainly, the therapeutic drug is being used for a benign (or benevolent) purpose, but it's still a banned substance when it comes to competing.

I'd have think this would be similar. I think the rule that "you can only compete as the gender (or sex) you were born with" is not right. Obviously there has to be some control so that somebody isn't seriously injured. I think it becomes a lot dicier when people born as men but have undergone gender re-assignment want to compete against women than it does in the reverse like in this case.

Yeah? You'd allow it though?

Ok, lets say this practice becomes more popular. What's to prevent male's that identify as males from saying they identify as female, to compete in female sports?

You don't think a line should be drawn anywhere in the sports world?
This is the opposite problem, yeah? It's an argument for why you should allow people to participate in their gender identity.

Would it not be discrimination against cis women if 100% of the top female athletes were MtF? This is not a simple a issue that can be boiled down like this.

I mean that's not going to happen.... and again that wasn't the argument I was having... Also for trans women at the Olympic levels you have to have undergone 2 years of hormones or something to that effect to qualify to compete in the women's side.

So unless you think there are that many trans women athletes out there. Also why are we talking about trans women in a topic about a trans man...

Again you don't deny trans folk things just because you think cis folk are going to do some crazy movie stunt (we're talking like She's the Man level shit here) to win women's trophies.

Kyonashi

Disclaimer: Im indifferent when it comes to transgendering. I think everyone should be treated with respect and accepted regardless. I apologize in advance if I get some of the terminology wrong.

Nice of you to add the disclaimer, but FYI transgendering isn't really a used term, just for future reference. You can just say 'transgender people'.

http://time.com/3630965/transgender-transgendered/

”Terms to Avoid": ”Do not say, ‘Tony is a transgender,' or ‘The parade included many transgenders.' Instead say, ‘Tony is a transgender man,' or ‘The parade included many transgender people.'"

I don't get why people are saying the student should pull out of the competition. The problem isn't him, it's the rules they've set up. If he pulls out they have no motivation to change the rules, and this will continue to be a problem for the next trans kid who wants to wrestle.

Obvious solution: he should keep wrestling and hopefully winning until they fix their shit.

1. We will still have the problem of given his opponents a disadvantage.
2. What about a case of an MTF girl having to wrestle against guys?

Since most female teams are coached by men, participating in leagues regulated by men, often with male referees and officiating, I'm not sure how they could qualify as safe spaces for women. A space where women can be themselves and bond together is not actually the same thing at all and should be present more generally in many more areas of life, whereas safe spaces are, by necessity of definition -- in that they are largely self-regulated -- rather limited and rare.

This would seem to suggest safe-spaces need to be designated as such, I disagree. I also never said the competition itself is a safe space which is what you seem to be talking about.

Ray Wonder

This is the opposite problem, yeah? It's an argument for why you should allow people to participate in their gender identity.

Sports weren't split because of gender identity, they were split according to physical body type to prevent unfair advantages and disadvantages.

Sports weren't split because of gender identity, they were split according to physical body type to prevent unfair advantages and disadvantages.

Well according to Texas rules it's purely based on your birth certificate....

Fix the law, let him wrestle where he's allowed to wrestle until ya do.

Ray Wonder

Well according to Texas rules it's purely based on your birth certificate....

Fix the law, let him wrestle where he's allowed to wrestle until ya do.

I agree that the rule should be changed in this case.

Although I think changing the rule is dangerous when applied to students who transitioned from MtF

1. We will still have the problem of given his opponents a disadvantage.
2. What about a case of an MTF girl having to wrestle against guys?

OK, you seem to be losing the mark.

The person lodging the complaint isn't even in the same weight class.

The problem is pretty much null and void. She wouldn't have had to go up against the guy at all.

I would think that in a case like this where the use of HRT is well documented it should be pretty open and shut, since body type changes based on the hormones in your system.

There shouldn't be a big question mark on whether or not that is happening...I mean, people take sports physicals before they can play, right? I feel like the argument of "people could just claim to be whatever gender would give them the biggest advantage" is a little unfounded.

KingV

Would you say the same if he were transitioning MtF and wanted to wrestle with females?

If yes, how would you feel if this person dominated or severely hurt a girl during these matches?

I wonder if the fairest, competitively, is to have all trans athletes compete in the sexual identity that most closely matches the normal standard deviation of their current hormone levels. This is more or less what the IOC does, from what I can gather.

Why can't they just file a quick exemption, good grief.

If this becomes a bigger issue in the future, already have the amending rule drafted in place and implement it.

Ray Wonder

I wonder if the fairest, competitively, is to have all trans athletes compete in the sexual identity that most closely matches the normal standard deviation of their current hormone levels. This is more or less what the IOC does, from what I can gather.

This is more fair. They go through pretty extensive testing and lengths to ensure fairness though. You don't get this anywhere else beside the olympic level.

I would think that in a case like this where the use of HRT is well documented it should be pretty open and shut, since body type changes based on the hormones in your system.

There shouldn't be a big question mark on whether or not that is happening...I mean, people take sports physicals before they can play, right? I feel like the argument of "people could just claim to be whatever gender would give them the biggest advantage" is a little unfounded.

In this case i think the dude should be able to wrestle in the male division.

Hopeford

I think this is a "cross the bridge when we get to it" sort of thing. If this happens and MtF dominate female competition, then there's a conversation to be had about "Well, yeah, we fucked that up, let's go back to the drawing board and see about new rules." If it doesn't happen it can just be like "Welp, no need to worry!"

Then again, I'm aware I'm suggesting this from a position of super privilege - I'm a male athlete and this suggestion couldn't possibly affect me negatively. I wonder if I'd be more biased if I was a female athlete and would be just as open to the "let's see how it turns out" approach.

Then again, I don't really see a better way of seeing if things work out, you know? Most studies I've seen claim there's not a lot(if any) physical advantage to MtF athletes after a certain amount transitioning, so I think it's solid enough grounds for a "Fuck it, let's see how it goes, hopefully everyone is treated fairly and ends up happy" approach.

At the same time, I know it's kind of rich to say that when I don't have to say risk an uneven playing field(though to me that risk seems fairly small). And at the same time I feel like not suggesting anything is also kind of overly privileged of me because of the issues trans athletes have to deal with right now. I kind of keep thinking of the way to address everybody's concerns equally, but honestly I kind of am drawing a blank so I just go back to the not-perfect "Fuck it, give it a shot" approach.

Sports are wonderful, I just want everyone to have a fair shot at them, but I'm not the most informed on how to proceed about doing that. So yeah, my opinion probably comes down to "Fuck it, give it a shot, let's see how it goes, hopefully it's the perfect solution, if not uhhhhhhh we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

CDX

Due to the Texas State rules He has to compete against the other Females (League placement is base on birth certificate gender)

Beggs, 17, is receiving testosterone treatment as he transitions from female to male.

won the University Interscholastic League (UIL) Class 6A Region II 110-pound girls wrestling title to advance to the state tournament.

Damn. That Texas law is completely messed up. I can't believe it. Forcing him to compete against girls while he's on Testosterone.

Justified

Lets say we have a born cis male, but biologically doesn't produce "normal levels" of testosterone as the average born males his age. Should league rules allow him to take supplements to compete if that sport was a passion of his?

Lets say the league rules are adjust to say: Testosterone is allowed only if you are transitioning; Should the rules be able to regulate how much you take in order to compete? Even if it stymies your transitioning?

I personally think you should be able to compete in whichever gender league you identify as (if co-ed isnt an option), but when you introduce substances that are generally banned for the sports(either for the advantage they give, or as masking agents), where is the line drawn?

APF

Before that ends up being a reality, testing orgs will have changed their hormone level guidelines to match what they were seeing.

Lets say we have a born cis male, but biologically doesn't produce "normal levels" of testosterone as the average born males his age. Should league rules allow him to take supplements to compete if that sport was a passion of his?

Some sports do allow exceptions for HRT.

kirblar

This is more fair. They go through pretty extensive testing and lengths to ensure fairness though. You don't get this anywhere else beside the olympic level.
All they should really have to do is get a doc's signoff that they're on HRT for the appropriate gender and have been for at least *x* months (whatever the appropriate amount of time is.)

KingV

In this case i think the dude should be able to wrestle in the male division.

I didn't really think about the operational aspect of certifying hormone levels. Obviously thst is not possible for every high school athlete, but I think you could probably make some common-sense rules like "identify as male, and either are genetically male OR are taking male hormones then compete as male, else compete as female".

There are of course always genetically female outliers, but that is naturally occurring variation and can't be considered cheating, really.

Christhor

I think this is a "cross the bridge when we get to it" sort of thing. If this happens and MtF dominate female competition, then there's a conversation to be had about "Well, yeah, we fucked that up, let's go back to the drawing board and see about new rules." If it doesn't happen it can just be like "Welp, no need to worry!"

Then again, I'm aware I'm suggesting this from a position of super privilege - I'm a male athlete and this suggestion couldn't possibly affect me negatively. I wonder if I'd be more biased if I was a female athlete and would be just as open to the "let's see how it turns out" approach.

Then again, I don't really see a better way of seeing if things work out, you know? Most studies I've seen claim there's not a lot(if any) physical advantage to MtF athletes after a certain amount transitioning, so I think it's solid enough grounds for a "Fuck it, let's see how it goes, hopefully everyone is treated fairly and ends up happy" approach.

At the same time, I know it's kind of rich to say that when I don't have to say risk an uneven playing field(though to me that risk seems fairly small). And at the same time I feel like not suggesting anything is also kind of overly privileged of me because of the issues trans athletes have to deal with right now. I kind of keep thinking of the way to address everybody's concerns equally, but honestly I kind of am drawing a blank so I just go back to the not-perfect "Fuck it, give it a shot" approach.

Sports are wonderful, I just want everyone to have a fair shot at them, but I'm not the most informed on how to proceed about doing that. So yeah, my opinion probably comes down to "Fuck it, give it a shot, let's see how it goes, hopefully it's the perfect solution, if not uhhhhhhh we'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

I can agree with all of this. It would be neat if they decided to just go along with it to see what happened, then take it from there.

Griss

Firstly, if I was a women athlete, the "let's see how it goes" approach wouldn't be good enough for me. To bust my ass and then face what are either male athletes or sanctioned dopers - that wouldn't be good enough for me.

Secondly, if we're talking about people who transition post-puberty, I can't see how the advantages can dissipate in a year or two of hormone treatment. Specifically, males grow taller than females by a considerable amount on average. If a 6'3 person transitions from male to female, no amount of hormonal treatment will put that height advantage 'back in the box', so to speak. That's just three inches above average height for a male, but would be three inches taller than the average WNBA player - a significant advantage that wouldn't go anywhere with treatment. Said player would be undersized for the real NBA, by comparison.

As for this case, the rule should change and he should play with the boys, obviously. Until then you can't have an athlete who is essentially sanctioned to dope. Makes a mockery of the competition and the efforts of all the other athletes. It's a shame, but it is what it is until they get the law repealed.

Hopeford

Firstly, if I was a women athlete, the "let's see how it goes" approach wouldn't be good enough for me. To bust my ass and then face what are either male athletes or sanctioned dopers - that wouldn't be good enough for me.

Secondly, if we're talking about people who transition post-puberty, I can't see how the advantages can dissipate in a year or two of hormone treatment. Specifically, males grow taller than females by a considerable amount on average. If a 6'3 person transitions from male to female, no amount of hormonal treatment will put that height advantage 'back in the box', so to speak. That's just three inches above average height for a male, but would be three inches taller than the average WNBA player - a significant advantage that wouldn't go anywhere with treatment. Said player would be undersized for the real NBA, by comparison.

As for this case, the rule should change and he should play with the boys, obviously. Until then you can't have an athlete who is essentially sanctioned to dope. Makes a mockery of the competition and the efforts of all the other athletes. It's a shame, but it is what it is until they get the law repealed.

I acknowledge point 1 in my original post. I'm biased and admit that I don't think this is a perfect solution, nor do I know how those athletes would feel so I'd love to hear an opinion from them. I don't think a MtF would be a male athlete or a sanctioned doper though.

With regards to height, I personally don't see this as an inherent male advantage. I am quite short, to be frank, and I often face opponents about 20-30cm taller than me. It sucks. But it's something that to me is just "one of those things" in sports. Personally I just don't see a height advantage being more unfair as the kind you see in sports anyway - though, of course, this varies with each sport and I think the impact this could have would be better measured with an actual trial. I'm open to changing my opinion about how the height advantage from a trans athlete would be different from a height advantage from another athlete though, again I admit I'm not very informed on the topic of trans athletes.

Ray Wonder

And in the OP that split was ruined because body type matched gender identity, not birth certificate yeah?

Uhm, I want the rule changed in this case. You're arguing against nothing. If you follow that quote back a little further I was talking about MtF, not this specific case

Platy

...WHAT ?

1) No it would not be discrimination against women if 100% of the top female athletes were women. The same way it is not discrimination when 100% of the female athletes in the last olympics were cis women. Trans women were allowed to compete, they just didn't qualified, which is never remembered when people use the "BUT BIOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES" =P

2) It is IMPOSSIBLE to have 100% top female athletes to be trans because ... there isn't that much trans people.

Lets say the league rules are adjust to say: Testosterone is allowed only if you are transitioning; Should the rules be able to regulate how much you take in order to compete? Even if it stymies your transitioning?

I personally think you should be able to compete in whichever gender league you identify as (if co-ed isnt an option), but when you introduce substances that are generally banned for the sports(either for the advantage they give, or as masking agents), where is the line drawn?

first paragraph :
Yes, as it is most cases

second paragraph :
if there are rules about it, yes.
In this case doesn't seem to rules about it BECAUSE IT IS A KIDS COMPETITION

Why is everyone treating this like the olympics ???
1) The olympics have clear rules about this
2) IT IS A FUCKING CHILDREN COMPETITION ! It is not even close to professional wrestling

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
let him wrestle against both sexes, and if he beats everyone, then what?

As for "using testosterone" I'm not a doctor, but i would reason that this persons medical professional isn't prescribing them obscene amounts of testosterone, and is more likely prescribing what a normal kid his age would produce naturally.

Justified

...WHAT ?

1) No it would not be discrimination against women if 100% of the top female athletes were women. The same way it is not discrimination when 100% of the female athletes in the last olympics were cis women. Trans women were allowed to compete, they just didn't qualified, which is never remembered when people use the "BUT BIOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES" =P

2) It is IMPOSSIBLE to have 100% top female athletes to be trans because ... there isn't that much trans people.

first paragraph :
Yes, as it is most cases

second paragraph :
if there are rules about it, yes.
In this case doesn't seem to rules about it BECAUSE IT IS A KIDS COMPETITION

Why is everyone treating this like the olympics ???
1) The olympics have clear rules about this
2) IT IS A FUCKING CHILDREN COMPETITION ! It is not even close to professional wrestling

To your last point, In lots of case, college scholarship are dependent on how well you compete, and your placement (achievement-wise) in the "FUCKING CHILDREN COMPETITION"

Yeah? You'd allow it though?

Ok, lets say this practice becomes more popular. What's to prevent male's that identify as males from saying they identify as female, to compete in female sports?

You don't think a line should be drawn anywhere in the sports world?

Because that's fear mongering idiocy?

Honestly, your sex in this case matters more then gender. You have an unfair advantage, and it's a shame to say that because i don't want to separate anyone.

Ray Wonder

Because that's fear mongering idiocy?

That was a hypothetical question to test their line of logic to it's limit. I'm done defending that because it's not a serious situation that I believe will occur anytime within our lifetimes.

Vengal

Sounds like a pretty hairy situation regarding PED rules, gender rules, cultural 'norms', and over zealous parents of child athletes.

I didn't know the Olympics had been pushing testosterone testing for awhile now but all seems pretty gross. Its also a really slippery slope because I'm sure there are some male athletes that produce significantly more testosterone then others so what does that mean for them?

Feels like we're going to stop seeing biological gender based separation for sports competition and it'll be broken down by pure genetics. You were blessed with denser bones and testosterone off the charts! Great now you're going to be the boxer out there!

Lots of people here are mentioning laws and legislators and the like, just FYI, it's the University Interscholastic League's rules that are forcing this boy to wrestle in the girls division. From the various articles on this situation, it appears state law only enters in to this with the prohibition of steroid use (but that has a medical use exception that applies here.)

Also, there are some people here complaining that the lawsuit is transphobic. While the parent filing it certainly appears to be transphobic (misgendering the boy and the like,) the aim of the lawsuit is for the transgender boy to not compete against girls. Perhaps it is strange bedfellows and all, but that strikes me as (unintentionally) pro-trans.

Also, a couple of things about wrestling, competitive wrestlers have absurdly low body fat, expecting women to regularly compete against men puts women at a serious disadvantage even accounting for weight classes and the drive for women to cut weight to be more competitive would endanger their health. Also, yes, there is women's college wrestling, but if you've heard of more than two of the schools, I'd be surprised (although... it is not controlled by the NCAA, so maybe these women are actually getting compensated for all their time.)

But the misinformation that prompted me to post was this:
I'm having trouble deciphering the lawsuit part of this (not seeing much mention in the article): Is this suit aimed at the State to change the rules, the school or the student?
The school.
No. It's against the league. From the OP's link:
Controversy ensued when Beggs’ opponent, Coppell High School’s Madeline Rocha, forfeited the match due to an impending lawsuit that was filed against UIL by a Coppell attorney and a parent on the wrestling team, Jim Baudhuin. (Yahoo Sports)

From other sources:
Madeline Rocha's forfeit came 11 days after a lawsuit was filed against the University Interscholastic League by Coppell attorney and wrestling parent Jim Baudhuin, urging the governing body to suspend Beggs because of the use of the steroid. (Dallas News)
Jim Baudhuin, a Coppell lawyer and parent of a wrestler, has filed suit against the UIL saying that testosterone, an anabolic steroid that can increase muscle and bone mass, gives Beggs an unfair advantage. (Ft Worth Star Telegram)
Just days before a state competition, a transgender Euless Trinity High School wrestler has been put into the middle of a lawsuit filed against the University Interscholastic League. (Local Fox affiliate)
A Coppell lawyer and wrestling parent filed a lawsuit earlier this month against the University Interscholastic League, the agency that governs Texas high school athletics, seeking to have Beggs suspended for steroid use. (ESPN/AP)
One parent has launched a lawsuit against the League, claiming it is putting girls at risk of 'imminent threat of bodily harm' by allowing Mack to remain in the 110-pound weight class. (Daily Mail, so not going to bother to link)

Realyn

Mr.Shrugglesツ;230800760 said:
Get rid of gender classes, and do it weight based.

Like someone mentioned earlier about the catholic school.

To me that's still the lesser evil, yes.

Just ... dear god.

Time to get a bit real. Please watch this highlight clip of a MMA fight. Let's get one thing straight - Cyborg is a very talented fighter. She's doing it a lot longer than many other women and is very good at it.

There's also another part of the story. This is her physique. Weird chin don't you think?

There's another brazilian jiu jitsu lady gone into MMA. Her name is Gabi Garcia.

As far as Gabi is concered, there are harldy any women for her to compete against. This is not the case for Cyborg. She has made 140 lbs and is competing against women of the same weight as the first quote suggested.

I don't think she's taking anything right now, or else she would (for real) fail USADA tests. But she did in the past, popped and still has a MAJOR advantage over every "normal" woman.

So, bravo first quote, bravo. Now let's take this one step further and have women compete against men and not women on TRT.

Platy

Chin will only be changed if she took testosterone in her teens .... I have no idea what are you implying here

Honestly, your sex in this case matters more then gender. You have an unfair advantage, and it's a shame to say that because i don't want to separate anyone.

The unfair advantage is wanting facial hair and deep voice where every girl is like eeeewww

As for "using testosterone" I'm not a doctor, but i would reason that this persons medical professional isn't prescribing them obscene amounts of testosterone, and is more likely prescribing what a normal kid his age would produce naturally.

Well yeah, I'm not a doctor either, but elevating someone's test levels to what a guy his age should have would provide him with a clear advantage. Hence the reason there are banned substances in high school sports and the exact reason why men and women's sports are separate.

To your last point, In lots of case, college scholarship are dependent on how well you compete, and your placement (achievement-wise) in the "FUCKING CHILDREN COMPETITION"

Bingo. And at what age do all of these Olympic athletes start competing and getting recognition for their abilities in order to make the Olympic team?

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Well yeah, I'm not a doctor either, but elevating someone's test levels to what a guy his age should have would provide him with a clear advantage. Hence the reason there are banned substances in high school sports and the exact reason why men and women's sports are separate.

are you saying it would give him an advantage just because he's taking it or because its elevating it to a "normal level"

are you saying it would give him an advantage just because he's taking it or because its elevating it to a "normal level"

Well I guess both. If they're elevating his levels to be more in line with guys his age and guys his age aren't allowed to compete with the girls because of biological advantages such as higher test then wouldn't he have an advantage? I mean the guy did win the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom