• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Saudi speech to urge unity against radical Islam

Trump is at the GCC summit right now, I believe

Edit: Yup
DAVrBuqXgAA_CTW.jpg

Mista Koo

I'll call out shit when I see it, but I don't need to be pressured by white christians to do it. Does this actually have the effect they want or is it purely to look tough?

This is such a condescending-ass remark and it has been so common over the last sixteen years. Your average muslim will turn people over they suspect might be violent. They don't need to be told to do it. This is white America trying to make themselves feel better by pretending they have a moral highground over brown people. I am not enlisted into your crusade because you called me for it, I don't want anyone to hurt anyone else. It's my own moral compass that tells me how to handle this.

While we're at it, you want to encourage white frats to keep the rape in check? No? Wonder why that is.
Yep.

Like I just don't understand the mentality behind this post. What exactly do you call the war in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Vietnam? The US has directly and indirectly killed orders of magnitude more civilians than Saudi Arabia ever has.

[...]

Get the fuck off your high horse with your "just nuke them all" shit.
Saudi Arabia has issues, things that should absolutely be criticised, but it doesn't mean the world would be better off if they were all dead.
Yep.

Amalthea

Banned
Look how happy he is, if you want to have little Trumpy by the balls you gotta pamper and praise him non-stop then he will gladly be your little puppet even if you're a Muslim or Russian.

What a joke. Want to combat "radical Islam"? Start with combatting western imperialism and the last 100 years of awful policy in the region.

Binabik15

Lol, must be the guy's living nightmare, surrounded by MUSLIN FOREIGNERS!!1

I wonder how those racist fucks feel outside their little bubbles.

Mimosa97

What a joke. Want to combat "radical Islam"? Start with combatting western imperialism and the last 100 years of awful policy in the region.

And the ideology that is at the root of it all : wahabism and its takfirist offshoot.

But we all know that will never happen. So people will keep blaming all muslims as if all currents of Islam were equal in awfulness.

And the ideology that is at the root of it all : wahabism and its takfirist offshoot.

But we all know that will never happen. So people will keep blaming all muslims as if all currents of Islam were equal in awfulness.

That's the biggest irony here that I think most don't even reconize. If anybody is the biggest peddler of extremism it's Saudi and their wahabi BS. Wahabis are a consequence of the last 100 years of policy that i mentioned earlier. That shit wasn't even around before.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Hearing this guy talk about Islam just makes me realize how over religion I am, it just seems so silly to me now. I remember having debates with people who gave better arguments than this speech for the goodness of Islam/religion years ago, but it's been years, I feel like I've forgotten how seriously people take religion.

Mimosa97

That's the biggest irony here that I think most don't even reconize. If anybody is the biggest peddler of extremism it's Saudi and their wahabi BS. Wahabis are a consequence of the last 100 years of policy that i mentioned earlier. That shit wasn't even around before.

Wahabism existed well before the americans started supporting the sauds but yeah without the support of the US, the sauds and their wahabi allies wouldn't have become the most powerful force and the biggest peddler of extremism in the muslim world.

Top Bottom