• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Saudi speech to urge unity against radical Islam

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Captain America/Hulk goatse. The crossover marvel doesn't want you to see.

TEpcKCQ.jpg

Insane considering the Saudi's are the leading exporter of extremism in the entire fucking world.

I hope they ask what he's going to do about the radical Christians that want to ban Muslims traveling into America. The Saudi royal family couldn't be any more disgusting giving praise to a man that wants to ban and kill them all no matter the flavor of Islam.

Dude the Saudi Royals care about the average Muslim as much as Trump cares about some random Christian losing their healthcare.

ZERO

The Saudi royal family are the scum of the earth.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm convinced that Trump will use this trip as an opportunity to do something incredibly stupid to change the current Russia narrative like he bounced from one shiny ball of distraction to the next in his campaign.

theWB27

I'm convinced that Trump will use this trip as an opportunity to do something incredibly stupid to change the current Russia narrative like he bounced from one shiny ball of distraction to the next in his campaign.

And the only ones who it'll distract are those who are remaining ignorant or want it to go away.

Majine

Banned
I think he just does stupid things because... well, he's stupid.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
And the only ones who it'll distract are those who are remaining ignorant or want it to go away.

Not necessarily true. If he says or does something demonstrably stupid in the middle east it could set off an international incident that has far reaching global effects.

I think he just does stupid things because... well, he's stupid.

Yes, this can certainly be true.

It just occured to me why Trump loves SA so much:

- Saudi Palaces are filled to the brim with Gold
- Trump practically has a gold fetish

So Trump in a Saudi Palace is basically like an 8 year old in Disneyworld.

And business interests, personal private business interests

jstripes

Banned

Don't forget that Saudi Royalty are the 0.01%, corrupt to the bone, and rule over a massive underclass without question. It's all he could ever wish for.

If you wonder why the Saudis are essentially tugging Trumps micropeen just remember, OPEC is begging us to stop pumping our own oil so fast so they can raise prices again.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does anyone know when this will be happening and if it will be streamed? I need to watch this inevitable trainwreck.

Remember how conservatives were when Obama bowed down?

I agree with this but I think the context is a little different.
Trump is receiving an award here where it has to be placed on his neck.
Obama's greeting that conservatives were going nuts about was during a handshake. Is the one I have pictured the one Conservatives were angry about or was it also with a medal? If its the medal then my mistake.

Either of the bows don't bother me but I think context is important.

Q40g0x1.jpg

sleepnaught

The whole bowing thing is as idiotic as the female delegates hijab (visit) thing
https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/866023650901798914

Likely that Obama pic was a snap shot of a precise moment like how Trump bent down to receive that medal

It is more likely to be a insult to bow down to any Saudi seeing as they're are Muslim and bowing is a respected thing that as is only reserved for Allah.

It was a bow, it's on video and clear as day.

jet lagged senile racist giving a speech written by a really stupid racist, to a muslim state while also dealing with stress of an investigation back home????? ohhhhhh boyyyyyyy *preps popcorn*

Spladam

That medal ceremony though... hahaha, do these guys know how to handle Trump or what?

Trump has no idea how the Saudi scam works. How are they going to make business for themselves if they are not exporting Radical Islam?

Top Bottom