• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSeed gives status update on Rune Factory 4's release date

Lumyst

Seems too late to get day 1 off amazon for me :(

I doubt gamestop would have any in stock without preorder.

It seems that Walmart, Target, etc. are actually going to be selling this game, and from my exprience Walmart stocks these kinds of games a little later than launch date, so I'm conflicted, do I support the retail release and get it at Walmart later on, or keep the Amazon prime preorder. Of course, my order might already be in a box ready to be shipped so I'll have to stick with the Amazon order. Here's hoping that a retail presence is rewarded though, maybe some girls will be attracted to that pink cover when they see it in a sea of guns, gray and brown next to the Xbox 360 section :p

edit: Ah, so my order ships on Tuesday and arrives on Thursday. Well, I'm still playing through the others so no biggie.

Rootbeer

Banned
my copy is 'preparing for shipment' from amazon now. They changed the wording from 'shipping soon' or is that a different phase? Anyway... no release date shipping on this title so I doubt I'll get it Tues. We'll see.

Still thinking about also picking up the new EO even if I don't really have time to play both now.

I have LM2 and SMT4 sitting here, and with Pokemon coming in a few weeks... :(

I won't be supporting RF4 at launch, but I'll buy it soon, definitely before the end of the year.

Very hyped!

I hadn't realized it was coming out so soon! I don't have moooney!

Are we getting an eshop release? I really am not looking forward to trying to find a hard copy in a month's time...

Letep

I've bought all Rune Factory games day 1, but I think I will be holding off a bit on this one.

Etrian Odyssey is arriving tomorrow, plus backlog, plus Pokemon in less than two weeks.

Definitely psyched though!

ys45

Relax guys, It's done and I'll post it up at my lunch break today. I spent almost my entire weekend on it ha ha...

Wasn't really sure of the timing on how soon to launch an OT. Only done it once before.

Cool Can't wait to see it .

My CC got charged like an hour ago so it mean Gamestop is gonna ship my game soon yay !

Can't wait to play this tomorrow .

massoluk

Banned
I canceled my RF4 copy from Amazon yesterday.

Will buy digital copy instead with that eshop bonus money FE&SMT IV

Top Bottom