• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward ("Good People Die") - US 3DS/Vita release, fall

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
HOLY FUCK I GET CHIAKI OMIGAWA!

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

<3

I knew you'd be pleased ;)

Jintor

I'm assuming there's no PAL or European version (didn't Rising Star do that last time?) so it's Vita by default :T

Phenomic

Good... Good...

Now the question is do I buy a Vita for this or just play it on the 3DS that I already own. (I will own a Vita by the fall anyway I can't resist that sexy screen and I've got like 150 bucks in trade in credit at a local store that's burning a hole in my pocket.)

Turns into the battle of OLED vrs 3D.

Zero Escape is a great choice, given the content of both games.

Very pleased about this.

Also; if you have a Vita and a 3DS, I personally recommend the Vita version unless you really, really love the 3D. Either way you'll be getting a kickass game.

I'm 20 hours in and still plugging away.

GSR

My body is ready to be infected.

That said, you guys'll be up a bit of a creek if they make a third game and there's no Zero.

duckroll

HOLY FUCK I GET CHIAKI OMIGAWA!

I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

<3

Lol. The horror of the Omigawa Cult. :(

kunonabi

Day one 3DS purchase for me.

I like the Zero Escape branding. I liked the sound of Good People Die better but if the title is closer in purpose than I'm cool with it.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Definitely down for the Vita version. If I had seen this earlier I would have pre-ordered while near my GS as long as they had it in their system.

Top Bottom