• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibunroku #FE website update

og_asej.jpg

Blog post: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/asej/blog/index.html
Boxart for normal, Fortissimo Edition & Wii U Bundle
'Others' Character page : http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/asej/character/others.html

Not sure if there'll be more update at their normal update time later Blog says character video will be resumed next week

EDIT: Almost forgot, Class Change for Mirage confirmed from Nintendo Direct earlier... will wait for standalone video to be uploaded by Nintendo... for now here's the specific time from the direct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILOvAkmILV0&feature=youtu.be&t=707 the new direct footage hasn't been posted yet has it? Shows off some charecter customisation.

Dugna

=/ was thinking this was the NA page for the game, sucks that didn't update anything at all for NA.

Not sure if there'll be more update at their normal update time later

Google translating, so I might be off, but I think the blog post says that charecter trailers will resume next week, so probably nothing else.

actually waiting for them to upload standalone video

I was too for a bit, but it looks like Nintendo JP has finished uploading trailers for now, so not sure that will even happen.

Jiraiza

Google translating, so I might be off, but I think the blog post says that charecter trailers will resume next week, so probably nothing else.

Yup, that's right. Character introductions resume next week. The blog post also mentions at the end another character present on the two limited edition boxes and the box art on the far left. One more mirage user, perhaps?

THAT BOX ART IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Gotta learn how to draw like that.

Between this and Xenoblade Chronicles X, I'll be good on JRPGs for a while.

I was too for a bit, but it looks like Nintendo JP has finished uploading trailers for now, so not sure that will even happen.

Yup, that's right. Character introductions resume next week. The blog post also mentions at the end another character present on the two limited edition boxes and the box art on the far left. One more mirage user, perhaps?

oh... haven't read the blog yet actually... (just copy pasted the pic since i'm a bit sleepy)
thanks for the info
the character mentioned is Yoshiro which is another Mirage user (his mugshot was in one of the battle screenshot)

Genuinely interested in this. Love the very Atlus-y art style. The fan service and TV idol world glorification makes me roll the eyes each time, though. I wish it was not there...still interested, though.

So they decided to alter the costume after all.

interesting.... it is still the same in last month's trailer... no wonder they avoided showing the bottom part whenever the costume appeared in Kiria's character video
Can already expect someone else see this and start 'screw you Nintendo for censorship' chain
This screenshot from the Japanese direct is pretty interesting, will you be able to change classes for characters at will?
Should be limited by how many Master Proof (or Master Seal in localized) in your inventory

I wonder if they'll ever do a video on that unknown guy on both covers. We've seen his icon on a battle screen and his the Limited Edition only shows Tiki and playable characters. He'll balance the roster out nicely by being a third male in the party.

This screenshot from the Japanese direct is pretty interesting, will you be able to change classes for characters at will?

That's awesome! Love the mirage changes looks as well.

Super excited for this game.

repeater

That box art is wonderful. Everything about this game just looks so vibrant and stylish and uplifting, I will keep looking forward to a European release date.

I wonder if they'll ever do a video on that unknown guy on both covers. We've seen his icon on a battle screen and his the Limited Edition only shows Tiki and playable characters. He'll balance the roster out nicely by being a third male in the party.
There'll still few weeks more. His video will come soon in one of those weeks after being revealed in Famitsu (most likely).

Jiraiza

No idea if people wanted this, but I did it anyway. Rough bio of all the characters on the website. Wasn't sure if a new thread was necessary, so I'll post them here.

Warning, big images follow:

No idea if people wanted this, but I did it anyway. Rough bio of all the characters on the website. Wasn't sure if a new thread was necessary, so I'll post them here.

Wow! Those look great. Thought and English site was up. Thanks.

Everything looks so interesting.

The only thing I'm worried about it is Barry. I like his character but that description...

Isotope

Thought this was for the English website. This is very well done; great typesetting and everything! Fantastic job!

Top Bottom