• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Genei Ibunroku #FE website update

Yarbskoo

No idea if people wanted this, but I did it anyway. Rough bio of all the characters on the website. Wasn't sure if a new thread was necessary, so I'll post them here.

Warning, big images follow:

Is it just me, or are almost all of those character quotes lewd?

Jiraiza

Is it just me, or are almost all of those character quotes lewd?

Totally not intentional.

Debating whether I want to do the other characters. Unlike the main characters, the text portion isn't a separate transparency image from the background frame and the character art, so having to get rid of the text and restore the art would be a pain.

L Thammy

What the hell sort of a name is "TIKihaorenoyomeP"? I guess Tiki has a human form or something, but that's still a ridiculous name.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, Ayaha Oribe is Tsubasa's brainwashed/evil sister from the Treehouse demo, and Teru Gojyuin was seen in one of the early trailers and a giant armored monster.

No idea if people wanted this, but I did it anyway. Rough bio of all the characters on the website. Wasn't sure if a new thread was necessary, so I'll post them here.

Warning, big images follow:

These are pretty great. Thanks!

The description of Tharja doesn't seem very yandere. Barry would get himself banned on GAF pretty fast.

Astral Dog

The art direction leaves a bigger impression than when the game was revealed, colorful and Nice.
Now im not sure if moré hyped for this or Persona 😮

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The art direction leaves a bigger impression than when the game was revealed, colorful and Nice.
Now im not sure if moré hyped for this or Persona 😮

Im interested in seeing how this game reviews compared to P5

Top Bottom