• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber Attacks A Paparazzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Malware warning from your first link.

Assuming you also view 50 posts per page, the only hotlinked images on the first page of that thread not hosted on imgur or PhotoBucket are Dot50Cal's two gifs, so either your AV software has blacklisted the-horror.com or one of the flash ads is setting it off. If it's the latter, and you're reasonably certain it's not a false-positive, make a note of the ads being displayed when the alert occurs and inform EviLore.

I'm aware of those threads, I meant like why aren't there actual awards (cash, a special tag, etc). Some of the gifs I see on here are insanely good and take a lot of time/thought. Maybe I'll volunteer to pay a cash prize starting this year if we can't get something official set up...

Oh, haha.

The HOLY SPEARIT is forgiving. They will soon BASK IN ALL HER GLORY.

tumblr_lw2gy1Hdhi1r3ty02o1_500.gif

jackie-chan-MY-HEAD-IS-FULL-OF-FUCK.jpg

J-Rzez

The pappy comes with the territory. When you want to be in a career where you are in various medias deal.wit.it. When you become a cop or soldier you know you may get hurt or shot. When you work at an ambercrombie or designer jeans shop you may get heckled or beat down after your shift.

This kid is probably tired of being made a joke. Rich as fuck but a walking punchline. But no reason to become a douche loser on top of that like Shia LaPoof.

No twillight shops yet? I mean theres some good ones, but first thing i though of where some shops from twillight with his face from that pic where hes putting his shoe on.

I doubt hes going for rap cred. He'd have to get shot in the back with at least a .357 to earn that. Perhaps a shotty slug.

Watch out, I have a pony avatar, which means I'm shoving my love of My Little Pony down everyone's throat!

Srsly, at this point MLP has calmed the fuck down. Just like Community-GAF between S1 and S2.

Meanwhile, POP-GAF is being mind-numbingly tedious in so many threads. My only problem is it's not funny. If it were funny, I wouldn't mind! But it's not, so it's The Worst Thing.

SteveWD40

As much as paparazzi are scum, what we have here is assault and fleeing the scene of a crime.

Any follow-up? Are the rich and famous immune from the law?

Resilient

OH MAN RAGNAROK

the stars is in the building
they hands is to the ceilin
i know im bout to kill it
how you know? i got that feeling!

you are now watching the THRONE!

Resilient

I didn't see what happened between now and half way through page 5...

Wow. Why the hell do you ALL need to EXPRESS your DAMN POINT with constant, UNNECESSARY capitalisation? Do you SEE HOW ANNOYING it is? DISMISSED!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So he's wanted by police for questioning I heard on the news.

Well, he did...

*puts on sunglasses*

(one) Hit (wonder) and run

YEAHHHHHH?
---

Also complaining about POP-GAF and it's USE of CAPS like THIS is hilarious. Some of you guys need to chill the fuck out. Catcalls of "worst. subgroup. evar." just make you look like crybabies. Same shit as when PonyGAF was flooding the boards. Ignore it and get back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom