• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks

Often imitated... Never duplicated....

The time jump is complete. I have returned with the time machine and have created an alternate reality. By the time you read this, NeoGAF's pick up post will be celebrating it's 5 year anniversary. At that very moment lightning will strike the clock tower which serves as the server for this very web forum. At that time MarkMan of 2011 will generate 1.21 jiggawats of electricity through his Mad Catz Tournament Edition FightStick; just enough to power the flux capacitor and send him back into the future!

The monthly tradition on NeoGAF! Since November 2006 <3 !!!

350tfuq.jpg

For those of you new to this thread, this is a place for us to show off our new pickups and discuss them!

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ALSO!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

Do not CRITICIZE other people's pick ups. This is a friendly thread. No need for insults!

ARCHIVES:

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

---

Here's what I got in OCTOBER!! errmm...

Since the time jump I went into January 2012 and brought back one of these...

The SOULCALIBUR V Arcade FightStick SOUL Edition. Slated to release at the same time as the game comes out in early 2012.

6282746584_566542d27e_b.jpg

Another crazy thing about the alternate future I was just in. Alternate 2011 everyone at Mad Catz dressed up as luchadore wrestlers! WTF?!

307235_10150350462888883_507353882_8369845_1210163706_n.jpg

Even crazier when I took the next time jump I ended up in a town called Inaba and went to the Apple Store at the local Junes. There was a crazy bear popping out of the MacBook Pro!

393731_10150349422488883_507353882_8360578_1356639480_n.jpg

Tell me the future isn't crazy.

Travel safe. Travel hard.

<3

Happy 5th anniversary PICK UP POST THREAD! <3 NeoGAF !

Yes Boss!

Been November for eight hours here!

Happy fifth on this epic thread!

I'll be able to make this month since I'm going home for R&R the third week. Can't wait to see all the stuff waiting for me in SF and OC.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Wario64 said:
Cue a bunch of Uncharted 3 pick up posts in a couple hours. Oh, I'll start

http://i.imgur.com/T35IK.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

my copy is coming tomorrow!!!

The_Monk

Yes Boss! said:
Been November for eight hours here!

Happy fifth on this epic thread!

I'll be able to make this month since I'm going home for R&R the third week. Can't wait to see all the stuff waiting for me in SF and OC.

I miss your movies pick ups! Come back soon!

MarkMan why is this thread not late? That's not usual from you.

Anyway, I FINALLY got this in the mail today:

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition

07Eerl.jpg

Now, to heal my squad!

Been November for 16 hours already here! :p

Happy anniversary guys, I have to admit I really love looking at these threads, all the pictures of things people get. It makes me really jealous some times but I still enjoy it...... not sure why, I just really like buying stuff so for some reason I also enjoy seeing what other people buy too!

I'm on an extremely small budget these days, not sure if it will be like the glory spending days of previous years ever again but even so November will be the top month!

Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelda! :D

ihasaflavour

Neo Member
Starting the month of strong IMO:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

This I'm super proud of! We finally got our comic printed (I did the pencil/inks). Probably the best pickup of the year IMO!
4.JPG

styl3s

Big Ass Ramp said:
Cross posted from the giantbomb thread:
You know whats fucked up? when i ordered mine on the specific request thing i put "have brad write good luck have batman"

i didn't get that, just sigs.

/rage face

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Got a new laptop, the Zenbook from ASUS. $200 cheaper than the equivalent MacBook Air, and with higher resolution display, USB 3.0 and my preferred OS = win. I really believe in this new Ultrabook initiative by Intel. I'm not usually the type who goes gaga over how thin the latest electronic product is, but I have a series of business trips coming up and a thin, light laptop is very beneficial and practical. Before I got the laptop, I was a little concerned about how gaudy the brushed metal would look based on the promo photos, but it definitely looks quite classy in person. The performance of this beast is nothing to scoff at, either. Magnificent machine.

yKOMM.jpg

zfU88.jpg

nqYcG.jpg

mblitek

Aruarian Reflection said:
Got a new laptop, the Zenbook from ASUS. $200 cheaper than the MacBook Air with higher resolution display and USB 3.0 = win. I really believe in this new Ultrabook initiative by Intel. I'm not usually the type who goes gaga over how thin the latest electronic product is, but I have a series of business trips coming up and a thin, light laptop is very beneficial and practical. The performance of this beast is nothing to scoff at, either. Magnificent machine.

nqYcG.jpg

Holy crap! Do you have a link where you bought it from?

SUPARSTARX

Gvaz said:
Do they have one of Thrall cause Garrosh is a cock nobbler
Nope! There's two other mugs with Leoric (Diablo III) and Kerrigan (Starcraft II) on the mugs. It's a set of four.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Damn that ASUS Zenbook is hot. I'm thinking of picking up the i7 11 inch one now... I really wanted the i7 MacBook Air too lol.

sadromeo

Nov 2011 Pick-up - Part 1

IMG_0389.jpg

Signed Collector's Edition (Went to midnight launch where the developers were):
IMG_0396.jpg

Signed Uncharted 1 & 2 (they signed only the games they worked on,, these were NOT picked up today):
IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Collector's Edition Guidebook:
IMG_0394.jpg

And finally, LOTR: War In The North Collector's Edition:
IMG_0397.jpg

glaurung

Holy shit at that War in the North Collector's Edition!

And now for the crucial question: is the game any good?

Cmagus

Picked up a few things and my cel finally arrived

celp.jpg

Cel arrived getting it framed this week but need to find somewhere who knows what they are doing.

kanji.jpg

Giant Kanji Poster so much to remember was surprised on how huge it was when it arrived its overwhelming but a fun challenge.Nice thing is it is laminated so you can write on it with marker.

sonicqd.jpg

Sonic Generations pre-order

sophora

distantmantra said:
xnfcj6.jpg

Showed up the last day of October, might as well post again for more people to see.

M83 <3

Love that album, current fave right now. Awesome way to start the morning

Bunch more PS3 games from the Gamefly Sale. Should keep me busy into next year.

It is getting harder and harder to pay more than $30 for a game... Got plenty of stuff to play while I wait for the new stuff to go on sale.

HPIM2662.jpg

kx11

Banned
sadromeo said:
Nov 2011 Pick-up - Part 1

IMG_0389.jpg

Signed Collector's Edition (Went to midnight launch where the developers were):
IMG_0396.jpg

Signed Uncharted 1 & 2 (they signed only the games they worked on,, these were NOT picked up today):
IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

Collector's Edition Guidebook:
IMG_0394.jpg

And finally, LOTR: War In The North Collector's Edition:
IMG_0397.jpg

awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom