• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS XL + Zelda: ALBW bundle = $150 at Target on Nov 28-30th [@AskTarget Says Yes]

Got the Zelda 3DS XL 150 deal. Showed up to Target 30 minutes before they opened and got in line.
Also got another 150 3DS Pink XL for the girlfriend.

Went to Best Buy half hour before they opened too, the hour before, and got the NSMBU Bundle with Nintendo Land and Luigi Remote.

T'was a good night for the deals!

Those campers are fools. I got all the deals I wanted and showed up a half hour before each store opened.

Got the Zelda 3DS XL 150 deal. Showed up to Target 30 hour before they opened and got in line.

Went to Best Buy half hour before they opened too, the hour before, and got the NSMBU Bundle with Nintendo Land and Luigi Remote.

Those campers are fools. I got all the deals I wanted and showed up a half hour before each store opened.
30 hours!? Lmao

Got the Zelda 3DS XL 150 deal. Showed up to Target 30 hour before they opened and got in line.

You waited 30 hours in front of Target?!

And besides, nobody wanted 3DS's. The ones at my Target went for the TV's/PS4's.

R-User!

I'm in the longest, stupidest, line to buy something that I've ever been! Holding just the Zelda 3DS XL in my hand and the line snakes through pharmacy and then follows the perimeter of half of the store (uptil the end of "grocery")..... >_>

Ran the barcode of the XL under a store scanner, and it displayed 149.99.... Looks like I got the deal without having to haggle on Saturday morning.

My Target had two more on the shelf, and the shelf was unlocked as we're all of the game cases! Lots of each other color too!

Use the Target item locator, or just GO GO GO!!!

Ryhian

I'm hoping that I can find a target near me in the morning where people passed over the Zelda bundle since it wasnt advertised in the flyer as $150. Wonder how long the inventory tracker takes to update.

Korigama

I have ps4, xbone, and a new vita. Do I need one of these?
Yes, yes you do. 3DS has been building up a very nice library of games as of late. In addition, the gold Zelda 3DS XL specifically is guaranteed to become quite rare. $150 for it plus A Link Between Worlds for free is pretty much the best deal one could hope to find for a 3DS at this point.

Ryhian

Wifey just left for her annual BF shenanigans.
This on the top of list.
Fingers crossed

Good luck! mine came back with a pink xl.. she blamed it on the employees not knowing what was going on and the only DS sitting out (in both electronics area and men's department) being pink.. I think its a conspiracy since that was the one color I did not want.

zigg

Good luck! mine came back with a pink xl.. she blamed it on the employees not knowing what was going on and the only DS sitting out (in both electronics area and men's department) being pink.. I think its a conspiracy since that was the one color I did not want.
Aren't pink ones rare at this point? You might be able to flip it for a lot of money.

Looking at its product page earlier, I'm personally upset we never got an all-white one and probably never will.

PopfulMail

Tried getting a refund on the unopened system I bought two days ago with no luck. Thankfully they still had two systems in the cabinet. Purchased a new one and returned the old one. Hot dog!

Ryhian

Aren't pink ones rare at this point? You might be able to flip it for a lot of money.

Looking at its product page earlier, I'm personally upset we never got an all-white one and probably never will.

I know it does seem to be a rarity to find, however looking at local CL it doesnt appear they're selling for anything special.

Darryl

Banned

the pink xl is the baddest of them all. you should be proud, albeit sad because no zelda :(

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Fuck it, Imma try this Target near me, if not there is a bar i can walk to from my parent's house to spend the would be 3DS money on booze.

Showed up at my local Target here in the San Joaquin Valley area 45 minutes before they opened.....................300+ people in line. Promptly said "fuck it" and drove back home.

What part? I'm in Stockton, there were a good amount of people in front of Target, but it was only 1:00 when I passed by.

RPG

Got to my local Target @ 8:20. Waded my way through the throng of people and managed to snag the last Zelda 3DS XL. Throw in a Pink/White and a Blue/Black 3DS XL and I got each of my kids their 'big' gift for this year. So happy having saved $170 on this...

Velcro Fly

Had one sold out from under me.

It was the last XL of any kind. People likely did not know it would ring up cheap.

I go up to the guy standing in front of the case with the key and tell him what I want. In the time it takes him to open up the case a person a little younger than me comes up and says they want a black XL. Person obviously thought the regular black 3DS was an XL. Target employee grabs the Zelda XL and gives it to the other person. I'm looking on in horror and say that he gave the person the wrong thing and that was the one I had asked for first and the guy turns and says "sorry man we can't give out rainchecks today".

If they would have just been sold out it's whatever. But having an employee botch what would have been a cool thing It's really disappointing.

I just sort of walked away without saying anything. It's Thanksgiving and the dude was obviously a seasonal employee. Probably an honest mistake but man that sucks :(

KScorp

Got one! I stood outside for about 10 minutes, most people were rushing to get in line for an iPad. They had 4 units in stock total, I grabbed the first one apparently. Checkout lines were still short, so the whole ordeal took maybe 20 minutes.

And apparently the Target I went to was across the county border, so I paid $3 less in taxes than I expected.

I also overheard that the bundles are discontinued for that store? I know it's supposed to be a limited edition bundle, but has production of it stopped already?

Went through 3rd Target here in Atlanta. Zelda sold out at 2nd and 3rd as well. Guy told me they just sold 4 of them before we showed up at the 3rd. Said they were fighting over it. More retail report: Wii U sold out at 3rd, 2 left at 2nd. Some 3DS XLs left but people buying that and 2DSs like nothing. Haven't seen any PS4s all evening in any Target or Walmart. One Xbone was in 2nd Target but gone by the time we left. A few stacks of the BF PS3 and 360s though. And plenty of iPad Air seekers.

Exokell

Banned
Wtf I waited in line for 30mins and everybody is just ignoring 3ds. There's like 10 Zelda bundles

So cal don't care abt that 3ds bullshit. Except me lol

Baliis

Got mine, people were kinda just standing around wondering if they were on sale too. Someone checked if they were and they were gone like 10 seconds later.

First target I went too was sold out of every 3ds they had.... Second target, there was 1 lonely golden glow sitting in an opened case waiting for me!

Can't wait to get home and crack it open!

Top Bottom