• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus JP puts up Persona related teaser site counting down to November 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh..
hopefully it's not p4a part 2 :|
i want a new persona..
a new smt..
in europe possibly...
smt 4 in europe on 3ds.. waiting like... forevah and evah!

bisxis

Neo Member

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Sadly I am going to get disappointed again... I get hyped up when the hype train crashes into a wall that is known as reality and I cry in a corner afterwards.

EMT0

Banned
I'm covered in bruises.

And yet you are still
Zg8xZbj.gif

Don't worry, your journey will soon come to an end. Igor told me so.

Grief.exe

I'm looking forward to the Persona series going multiplatform.

Having fun with SMTIV right now, and I would like to continue that fun on 3DS/PC.

LX_Theo

Banned
Ah, good point.

Maybe its an announcement for a console version?

Much more a possibility, though I'd hope they would make this whole teaser and such out of that when the game was already announced. Or else I might just have to hurt Atlus for messing with people excessively.

Finalow

P4A volume 2 or something, right?
I mean, I really hope it's not a sort of P4.2 game.

P4Golden for PS3/PS4, I can accept that.

Exodist

This is really gonna suck if its Persona 4-2. Persona 4 Arena had an awful story, it's time to stop whoring the Persona 4 cast. You did a Vita port, you've done an anime and a film, you've done a fighter. Now please, just put it to rest. I absolutely love Persona 4 and its characters, but I want Persona 5 to be something completely different. Just feels like they're really trying to cash in on the Persona 4 success. So yeah, really hope this is an original game.

iavi

I don't even know what to think about a P4 Vol.2. On hand, I love the cast of 4 to death, on the other hand, I feel like they need a break, between 4, Arena, and Suplex. Give me some new peeps.

bonercop

This is going to be something other than P5, isn't it? Good God. I don't think I can take this. They've been teasing the game for years and years now. .
You can't derail a Persona hype train. You can only delay it. One day when you wake and see that persona 5 has been announced for PS3 it will come hit you like a freight train.

No retreat. No surrender.

train_gif_animation_by_retsamys-d5fvbo8.gif

The only way forward is through.

synce

A new P4 RPG wouldn't be terrible... but seriously, after all these years of silence that's all they have to show for it? There's already 2 spin offs and a port of P4, it's time for a new city and cast

megalowho

I love Persona 4, I've played it through 3+ times for hundreds of hours.. I'm ready to move on and play a different RPG from that team. Even a straight sequel would be a let down compared to an honest to goodness Persona 5 after years of buildup. Trust them to make something great even if they play it safe, guess all will be explained shortly.

Lucis

Anyone saw this?
6b0ff3fbjw1eaqlye79wej207n02d74d.jpg

p3p with episode aegis added as complete version
new map/model
include p4u2 locatoin test's new char

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom