• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

atMidnight |OT| Hosted By Chris Hardwick M-Th at 11:30PM on Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, really? I haven't watched yet! So we got an ESRB category, a Mario Kart category, and a Miiverse category this week alone! Keep the game stuff coming!

Argh, my DVR is acting really screwey, last night's episode disappeared after I meant to save it, and then just as I started tonight's episode and checking the On Demand service to try and get it again, it too disappeared while I just started watching it.

The extended episode was great.

100th episode was last night and it was supposed to be a set of champions.
cant wait to watch it tonight.

@midnight is back and its EMMY NOMINATED.

show is still great and i get a good laugh out of every episode.

(PS Chloe and Chris broke up so she is now on the market)

@midnight is back and its EMMY NOMINATED.

show is still great and i get a good laugh out of every episode.

(PS Chloe and Chris broke up so she is now on the market)

The epi recently with Paul F. Tompkins and Mary-Lynn Raskaub and Scott Aukerman was awesome, seeing all the Mr. Show alumni got me right in the feels.

Tom_Cody

The epi recently with Paul F. Tompkins and Mary-Lynn Raskaub and Scott Aukerman was awesome, seeing all the Mr. Show alumni got me right in the feels.
I've been watching Mr. Show on DVD recently and, god, what a mess Paul F. Tompkins was back then.

c3Yoyhi.jpg

Bread

Banned
I love the show, but I would be okay if they never invited Doug Benson back again. Dude's a one-trick pony, and he doesn't even do the trick well any more.
DUDE

For real, Doug Benson is so unfunny and I don't understand how he is so popular in the improv community.

Chucker

DUDE

For real, Doug Benson is so unfunny and I don't understand how he is so popular in the improv community.

Doug is on again this thursday.

He'll probably win against the other two comedians because people like his bad high shtick. I want to win if I'm on, but at what cost? WHAT COST?!

While I still love this show and watch every night (er, a week's worth on Sunday afternoons, sigh...) I do wish they'd cast a bit of a wider net comedian-wise. Too much repetition.

tm24

Bumping this because tuesday's episode with Garfunkel & Oates and Pete Holmes was great. I laughed so damn hard when Pete said Beethoven during hashtag wars

Heather Anne Campbell is on again tonight. I demand a GAF reference eventually.

Edit: She won! She is officially THE celebrity GAFfer. Sorry Whitta.

Necrobump to warn people that when they changed the title from "at midnight" to "at midnight with Chris Hardwick" it might have thrown off people's dvrs like it did mine.

I haven't missed an episode, it's fantastic. Couple big ones this week with the Masterson siblings and a first for the show that I don't want to spoil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom