• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

atMidnight |OT| Hosted By Chris Hardwick M-Th at 11:30PM on Comedy Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a pretty great run this week so far... Fozzie two nights ago, last night's craziness which I won't spoil. Check it out! Don't sleep on this show, GAF. Best thing on Comedy Central.

I was wondering if there was an OT for this show. As someone who doesn't use social media (and generally despises it), I have no idea why I like this show so much. It's the only late night talk show I watch these days and is consistently funny. GAF needs to get on this

Yeah! And now it's off for two weeks. BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spoiler for Kirkman episode:
I hope they actually do reveal the winner in 6 months!

It was a nice run but the show ill be cancelled in august.

Yeah I watched the final episode last night. Good timing with the series finale for Chris Hardwick since he's more busy making that NBC money right now. I think NBC is trying to groom him to be the next face of NBC. Not only does he host "The Wall" but he was also recently a guest judge on NBC's America's Got Talent. They're keeping him busy.

RIP @Midnight.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I'll genuinely miss the show. It was an easy, fun watch with a lot of comedians I really like.

Where the heck was Doug Benson?

In New York doing shows. Unfortunate timing too because I think he's already back in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom