• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Choc

Banned
jambo said:
U5cwNl.jpg

Because FUCK YOU!

WELL DONE

Choc

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:
Do you think that it is nearly as explicit as I remember it being? I fully expect that if I were to see a clip of it today, it would seem tame and just a little bit sad.

VKS it really was not that tame, so much so it hard a parliamentary enquiry about it and got banned

it involved from memory a lady topless riding a man like a horse as a sex act you shuld try

Shaneus

AusGAF tells me what to buy, nowhere else. Which is why I fucking hate reptilescorpio and his incessant nagging and spruiking of Ozgameshop.

Yes. We get it. You like Shinji Mikami. Just shut up and stop making me buy games, damnit.

Choc

Banned
So i just looked up Halo and then Halo anniversary on the classification site

halo medium violence

anniversary strong violence

DAT HD!

Deeku

viciouskillersquirrel said:
I don't remember that. I just remember S/L being on relatively early for what its subject matter was about. Like 8:30pm or 9:00pm or something.
A bit later I think. 10:30 maybe, it was usually before the late news.

Choc

Banned
and Halo 3 was M and Halo Reach was MA15

and Halo 2 was MA

wtf halo 3?

VKS i am thinking you are thinking of a different show

this was on 11pm

giri

Clipper said:
I haven't read a review in quite a long time, nor watched a video review. These days, I watch some of the early trailers and read some previews of the game to find out what they're going for and I'll have made up my mind whether it's something I'll want to play or not by the time of release.

I've been gaming long enough now that I know what I like. I don't need others to tell me whether they liked a game or not and I don't need to see an in-depth analysis of the mechanics or the other deeper features that reviews typically go into.

Having said that, I can see how others do need reviews like this. I have enough spending money to not worry too much if I end up buying an occasional dud.

Edit: Hmm... Seems like giri and I have the same idea...
Pretty much. I've been gaming for about 20 years. I have a general idea on what i will / won't like. I Like FPS Games, but reality ones like the cod series aren't my flavour, so i haven't even bothered to read/watch/pay attention to anything Modern Warfare 3 related. (will be getting Halo HD though, yes plz!).

Choc

Banned
why was metal gear HD classified seperately?

METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER - HD EDITION Computer Games MA 15+ 10/11/2011
METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER 3D Computer Games MA 15+ 10/11/2011

PSN DL for Europe?

Jambo and Giri are winners. see halo isnt SHIT

jambo

For some reason the EB guys gave me a pre-order copy so I got the codes for the Reach map pack, the avatar suit and the skull bonus.

pilonv1

Picked up Saints Row from EB. Guy proceeds to spoil one of the story missions for me.

I know, I know, I should have known better.

Salazar

I expect to love AC:R when the game gives me a bit of freedom, but this opening shit is terrible. Fucking wagon races.

Choc

Banned
pilonv1 said:
Picked up Saints Row from EB. Guy proceeds to spoil one of the story missions for me.

I know, I know, I should have known better.

wtf

why

seriously :|

fred, i picked up SR3 myself i was just wondering if that makes us immature ;)

ACR is clearly a more 'mature' in content game in terms of stupidness thats all ;p

Shaneus

I can't for the life of me remember who said it, but someone mentioned that Saints Row 3 is basically like a GTA game if Tracey Jordan designed it. Can't say I disagree.

Hanging to get home tonight to give it a bash. It'd better run fucking flawlessly.

Gazunta

Man, feels great to have one crappy comic I did in five minutes suddenly get more traffic in an hour than everything else I've slaved away on combined for a month. :/ WTF, Internet.

Choc

Banned
Gazunta said:
Man, feels great to have one crappy comic I did in five minutes suddenly get more traffic in an hour than everything else I've slaved away on combined for a month. :/ WTF, Internet.

going to take a wild guess because its topical due to APEC

also

lol prime ministerroo

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Gazunta said:

Which one? Where's it come from o_O?

Clipper

Choc said:
why was metal gear HD classified seperately?

METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER - HD EDITION Computer Games MA 15+ 10/11/2011
METAL GEAR SOLID 3: SNAKE EATER 3D Computer Games MA 15+ 10/11/2011

PSN DL for Europe?

Jambo and Giri are winners. see halo isnt SHIT
My guess is that one is the XBLA release and the other the PSN one. Only the PSN one is in 3D, right?

The retail release is a different entry entirely.

Then again, it could even be the 3DS game...

jambo

Dammit, upon closer inspection of my NeoGAF shirts I saw that the Gameboy one is a Women's Large, not a Men's Large >=[

Checked my order and I chose Men's Large so "Amber" from the Quality Control team fucked up!

Salazar

They know you too well, Jambo.

Dammit, Ubisoft. Stop jerking me out of the experience into these tepid modern interludes.

Kritz

Banned
http://store.steampowered.com/app/55390/

About the Game
More cheats than you'll know what to do with. Never worry about dying or running out of ammo! Unlock the Get Down Cheat that makes you ultra limber. Super Saints gives you better guns and better health while Ultimate Clip ensures that you're always ready to fire. Get Infinite Mass for your vehicle plus Super Explosions and you'll be ready for anything!

SMH.

Gazunta said:
Holy, this one I did one night in literally five minutes just suddenly went all over the place on Stumbleupon.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy anything I do is getting read, but sheesh, it couldn't have been something I put actual effort into? :)
I know that feel bro. I wrote an post dedicated entirely to tits, and somehow, toothbrushes are still the top search referral to my blog.

Which reminds me that I should update my blog more often.

jambo

I don't want every game to be some fucking masterpiece of storytelling and drama.

Sometimes I just feel like blowing shit up in a tutu whilst wielding a giant dildo.

Also I was only able to activate the male avatar armour from Halo HD, anyone want the female armour code?

Top Bottom