• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 4 |OT| - Double Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

I mean, both of them kind of got shredded by everyone but Jared and Raul.
Doesn't matter if they still get their votes in the end.

At the very least they could have allowed the jury to spite vote for Nick as the winner and Phil by association. Nick's the reason they've won and he had to carry that anchor of a brother around the entire season as a liability. Phil's comp record was just as pitiful as anyone else's in the house.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Kelsey is completely devoid of any personality. Any time they cut to her during these stupid montages she has the same blank look on her face, while everyone else is laughing along.

UberTag

Kelsey is completely devoid of any personality. Any time they cut to her during these stupid montages she has the same blank look on her face, while everyone else is laughing along.
She's clearly auditioning to replace Julie Chen as host of Big Brother US.

NYR

Season and show saved. They may be dumb, but they had a huge target on their back, fought to stay in the game and were comp beasts. Not the most deserving, but more deserving than someone who was evicted.

zeitgeist

I really cannot believe the brothers won. It's nice to see some people are cool with it but after the jury questions and the voting comments I thought Kelsey was going to pretty much sweep it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I really cannot believe the brothers won. It's nice to see some people are cool with it but after the jury questions and the voting comments I thought Kelsey was going to pretty much sweep it.

Kelsey fucked herself with her stupid answers. Three or four different people asked her how she played the game and she just said she was friends with Jared and Raul, that's it.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Kelsey fucked herself with her stupid answers. Three or four different people asked her how she played the game and she just said she was friends with Jared and Raul, that's it.

Yeah, she completely blew her answers.

Wish Tim would have won.

Parch

Kelsey started the game shocked that everybody didn't love her, became the mean girl with Raul, then the entitled queen with Jared. I'm not surprised those were the only 2 willing to give her a vote.

I'm just glad Cassandra got what she deserved. Nothing.

Dingus brothers were far from good players, but Nick was good enough to keep them alive.

Pretty much a forgettable season. I wonder if the ratings suffered. They need to do a much better job with casting because this group was boring and very poor players. The wildcards brought in a couple of interesting characters, but this season was still terrible.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I was rooting for Tim 100% right up until he gave up in round 2, such a stupid and annoying move compounded with his "I'm a wildcard" spiel really rubbed me up the wrong way. Literally, all he has to do was keep throwing evicted housemates up in order and he would have hit it eventually, and he would have done so in under 50 minutes. Giving up at that stage was so woeful I became entirely disinterested in who won. I look forward to seeing Mitch and Nikki (and I'd expect Ramsey) in BBCan All-Stars.

UberTag

So the first batch of Big Brother Season 5 contestants was unveiled today... and it's apparently going to be a fans vs. favorites theme. 8 returning houseguests... and 8 new ones.

I'l have the Season 5 OT up and running sometime this weekend. The season kicks off NEXT WEDNESDAY.

And, if you want an early sneak preview of the returnees, here are the first 4...

BBCAN 1 -
___Gary Levy___
BBCAN 2 -
__Neda Kalantar_
BBCAN 3 -
___Bruno Ielo___
BBCAN 3 -
__Kevin Martin__

Needless to say, the inclusion of two BBCAN3 males not named Godfrey has me upset because that means it's pretty much a lock he's not coming back. Boo-urns.
Another unfortunate stat is that all 4 of the new contestants revealed today are in the age 23-25 bracket. I'd like more of a range than that. More Neda is a good thing, at least.

Uhhh

two returning from s3 and neither are Sindy or Godfrey?

And it's not going to happen if the returning people are supposed to be favourites but jfc we need Sabrina back on TV.

UberTag

Uhhh

two returning from s3 and neither are Sindy or Godfrey?

And it's not going to happen if the returning people are supposed to be favourites but jfc we need Sabrina back on TV.
GfkLJ5x.gif

There's not a doubt in my mind that Neda would not agree to play this season if Sabrina was in that house. So we have to kiss that dream goodbye. At least until a proper All-Stars season.

UberTag

I can pass along that the remaining 4 returnees - who will be officially announced tomorrow - are...

BBCAN 2 -
_____Ika Wong_____
BBCAN 3 -
___Sindy Nguyen___
BBCAN 4 -
Cassandra Shahinfar
BBCAN 4 -
___Dallas Cormier__

Seems like most of the newbies are coming off as cannon fodder in their media interviews so this should play out similar to Survivor 16 in terms of how they get manipulated by the returnees (and Production).

With the exception of Bruno and Dallas, that's a pretty solid list of returnees. I'm not a fan of Neda, but knowing that Gary and Ika will tear her apart and then watch as she gets evicted for being the "most threatening returnee" will be delightful. As for the new HGs, William will be annoying and Andre is a potential queen.

Tom not returning (that's not a spoiler, let's be real) breaks my heart, but at least we got
Kevin to make up for it, and this time without Pilard spoiling the fun.

Parch

I was wondering when this new season was getting started.

Cannon fodder is probably a good description of what's going to happen to the noobs. Season 1 and 2 were especially very strategic and those returnees will have a plan. Experience and knowledge of the game is important in BB. You don't just enter the game and wing it.

Some interesting returnees so this could be a good season. Last year was full of bad gameplay, but this season looks encouraging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom