• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 3 |OT| - Premieres Monday, March 23rd at 8:00pm on Global

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

I voted for God and B to compete for the Have-Not Power.
I don't trust Sarah to A) win a competition or B) use a power she's been gifted intelligently.

Well, if she's on the block there's only one thing she can do with it. lol. You're right in that she would probably lose to whoever she's competing against and I'm not so sure God would use it on both of them tbh

UberTag

Well, if she's on the block there's only one thing she can do with it. lol. You're right in that she would probably lose to whoever she's competing against and I'm not so sure God would use it on both of them tbh
Frankly, if God was given the power and Zach won POV thus resulting in God being unable to nominate Zach, I really wouldn't have a problem with him putting Pilar on the block as a pawn in place of himself and Sarah getting sent packing. That would actually be the best move for his game.

I'm fairly confident he would put both Zach AND Pilar up as nominees should that be an available option, though. Now if Pilar wins POV then he might have to put Zach up against Bruno to take one of Zach's votes away and to ensure he leaves.

UberTag

You guys all want somebody else to return to the game, right?
Wouldn't that be an amazing twist? Two returnees in one season?
That's unprecedented!

Twistos Canada Twitter

Twistos%20Twist_zpsb22e664k.png

<shoots self in head>

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god, I went to their twitter to read all of the replies hoping to see some major backlash but people apparently want this to happen?

And the large majority of them seem to love Willow.

UberTag

POV Winner -
___Sarah___
Ultimately doesn't change much of anything as Sarah was not in the line of fire for this week's twist anyhow so the immunity is irrelevant.
It does mean that B will go up as the replacement nominee (5th time on the block) and will serve as the new target for the house.

Still no word on the designated Have-Not recipients who will compete for the Coup D'état power that will ultimately determine who leaves this week.
Zach is still the favorite to be evicted to split up the showmance but Bruno isn't out of the woods yet, either.

Parch

You guys all want somebody else to return to the game, right?
Wouldn't that be an amazing twist? Two returnees in one season?
That's unprecedented!
I thought about that when they had such an early returnee this season. Perhaps one of the first 5 and then one of the second 5? But then I thought it would be crappy if the same contestant ended up getting a 3rd opportunity. Sindy getting back in the game twice? Pass on that stupid idea.

But we all know how BB works. They can always make up rules as they go and cherry pick who they'd want to compete in the next returnee comp.

Lev

It seems like the production team really doesn't want the Diaper Alliance to get an easy win. lol, I hope BBUS Season 17 is nothing like this. Having a twist every week is ridiculous.

UberTag

There's still a chance that Zach could survive this week.
They're keeping the winner of the Have-Not power in the dark as to just what their power is until eviction night.
So there's always the possibility they could make a bonehead move and either keep him off the block or put him on the block with someone else that will get voted out instead.

Parch

The twist is kinda cruel when these gals have to go so long before they finally learn that this "punishment" is actually a power. They were crushed thinking Canada hates them. Letting them suffer for a few days is mean.

UberTag

They already know about the twist. I don't know if they're aware of what it does though.
They just know they can pull B down from the block.

They don't know they can name replacement nominees (they're assuming Godfrey is leaving on Wednesday).

They certainly don't know they can pull down both B and God and use it as a coup d'etat to get Zach evicted on Ashleigh's HOH (with her also being unable to come after them in next week's HOH competition).

Yado

They just know they can pull B down from the block.

They don't know they can name replacement nominees (they're assuming Godfrey is leaving on Wednesday).

They certainly don't know they can pull down both B and God and use it as a coup d'etat to get Zach evicted on Ashleigh's HOH (with her also being unable to come after them in next week's HOH competition).

Do they though? I'm really not sure if Sarah knows. She was crying today about Britt leaving, and she was alone so she wasn't putting on a show for the other HG. Britt has been campaigning and I can understand why she would do that but they're doing things that suggest they're not sure what the power is at all. Their moods definitely improved since they found out about it though, Britt was wailing on the floor in front of Bruno and then they started laughing when he left. lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Godfrey is the only one who can convincingly deliver his lines in the diary room.

I know it's tough to recite lines about events that happened days ago and make it seem like you're narrating in real time, but the BBCAN2 cast was way better at this.

Parch

Whether you think the twists are excessive or unfair, that episode brought the drama. Those two were suicidal during their pity party in the jail cell, and it all switches to joy when they learned the twist. Nasty mean to let them think Canada hates them, but all is redeemed.

Somebody in the HOH room asked how long they were locked in there during Sarah and B's comp. I wonder if anybody clued in that something was up with those two. A Canada vote to just apply a punishment is cruel and unusual. Somebody should have suspected that there was more to it.

Godfrey wanting to throw all comps is stupid. He had to realize that on-the-block pawn status is never guaranteed. There is no advantage to throwing a POV comp. Especially when it's a sponsored comp and there's a nice prize for winning. Of course he realizes this after he throws the first part of the comp.

They should put that Canadian geography comp in the US show just to see the lost and bewildered faces.

Lev

I can't see how Britney won't put up Zach and Pilar, in order to get Zach out of the game. Another member of the Diaper Alliance is going to get cheesed out of the game by another game breaking power movie. lol

Yado

I can't see how Britney won't put up Zach and Pilar, in order to get Zach out of the game. Another member of the Diaper Alliance is going to get cheesed out of the game by another game breaking power movie. lol

I think it's smarter to put up Bruno & Zach, whoever goes is good for her. They're all going to target her next week anyway.

UberTag

I think it's smarter to put up Bruno & Zach, whoever goes is good for her. They're all going to target her next week anyway.
Not sure we need spoilers on this one given the show narrative.

Bruno/Zach would put B at serious risk if Bruno were to win HOH tomorrow night. There's also a possibility that Sarah would vote Bruno out over Zach (regardless of what B wants). In fact, I think that would be the best move for her game. Sarah wants to work with girls and, while voting out Zach, would free up Ash-Pili, she would also jeopardize the work she's put in the past several days of talking them up as a trio if she were to leave Bruno in the game as opposed to their ally.

I think Pilar/Zach is a far better move for B's game as she can continue to save face with Bruno and it's very unlikely that both Godfrey would vote to save Zach (after openly targeting him for over a month) AND that Ash would vote out Pilar over Zach in a potential tiebreak. Pili would be steamed but she's a pre-existing enemy for B after getting Kevin out during the triple eviction. Why make another enemy for no reason? (Not that Bruno is much of an ally right now, either. But he would definitely target her if put on the block for the first time in the game.)

I'm convinced B isn't leaving God up at this point. I don't know which of the two combinations between Bruno/Zach and Pilar/Zach she'll wind up going with but I believe Pilar/Zach is the better bet for her. While so many people (both inside the house and outside of it) love to loop B and Sarah's game moves together, I firmly believe they have different agendas right now and that Pili/Zach noms make far more sense for B.

Lev

For Sarah, it wouldn't matter which one of them goes home, since both see her as a target and want her out of the game. However for Britney, she has better options than Sarah. If Britney goes for the easy way to get Zach out of the game (by putting Pilar up as the pawn), then she will still be on good terms with Bruno. Bruno wants Sarah out of the game first, not Britney, so should both Sarah and Britney end up on the block next week, Britney will have a better chance staying in the house.

If Zach goes home, I'm sure the house will be split like this:

Bruno/Ashleigh/Pilar vs Sarah/Britney/Godfrey

Which will make this game the most balanced it's ever been this whole season. lol

Yado

Not sure we need spoilers on this one given the show narrative.

Bruno/Zach would put B at serious risk if Bruno were to win HOH tomorrow night. There's also a possibility that Sarah would vote Bruno out over Zach (regardless of what B wants). In fact, I think that would be the best move for her game. Sarah wants to work with girls and, while voting out Zach, would free up Ash-Pili, she would also jeopardize the work she's put in the past several days of talking them up as a trio if she were to leave Bruno in the game as opposed to their ally.

I think Pilar/Zach is a far better move for B's game as she can continue to save face with Bruno and it's very unlikely that both Godfrey would vote to save Zach (after openly targeting him for over a month) AND that Ash would vote out Pilar over Zach in a potential tiebreak. Pili would be steamed but she's a pre-existing enemy for B after getting Kevin out during the triple eviction. Why make another enemy for no reason? (Not that Bruno is much of an ally right now, either. But he would definitely target her if put on the block for the first time in the game.)

I'm convinced B isn't leaving God up at this point. I don't know which of the two combinations between Bruno/Zach and Pilar/Zach she'll wind up going with but I believe Pilar/Zach is the better bet for her. While so many people (both inside the house and outside of it) love to loop B and Sarah's game moves together, I firmly believe they have different agendas right now and that Pili/Zach noms make far more sense for B.

I just think she's going to be the target no matter who wins the next HOH, it would suck for this power to be wasted on Pili.

Also Zev, Godfrey is absolutely not going to align himself with Sarah & Britt unless one of them wins HOH. & even then, Godfrey isn't truly aligned with anyone. He'll go where the power goes.

UberTag

I just think she's going to be the target no matter who wins the next HOH, it would suck for this power to be wasted on Pili.
It really wouldn't be wasted on Pili as the only way Pili would go in that scenario is in the unlikely event of God voting to evict Pilar over Zach (which would not happen) and Ashleigh voting to break a tiebreaker by voting to evict Pilar over Zach (which would not happen). Zach would definitely be the one out the door.

In fact, I can't think of too many scenarios where B would leave next week barring a Bruno POV win. Let's throw them out there.

ZACH EVICTED TONIGHT due to Pilar/Zach nominations...

Sarah would not nominate B for eviction. (She would nom Bruno and Godfrey.)
Bruno would not nominate B for eviction as she has saved him from the block multiple times. (He would likely nom Sarah and Pili.)
God would not nominate B for eviction (and would probably continue to throw HOH comps).
Ashleigh does not compete for HOH.

Pilar would nominate B for eviction alongside Bruno (most likely) and Ash would have the final say on who leaves between them... although even God might cast Bruno aside in that situation so he can swing to whichever pair of women is in power at Final 5. In fact, that's what I would suspect would happen. Bruno is the biggest threat to all of their games.

If Bruno were to win POV, either God or Sarah would go up as a replacement nom. If Sarah went up, she'd be evicted by Bruno, God, Ash. If God went up, Ash would still make the call between God and B and that's the diciest as B will have sent Zach home.

But there are a lot of outs there for B as you can see.

Now let's look at the other scenario.

BRUNO EVICTED TONIGHT due to Bruno/Zach nominations... B voting to evict Zach... and Sarah voting to evict Bruno (thus saving Zach) by allowing Ash to save him by 2-2 tiebreaker...

Sarah would not nominate B for eviction.
Ashleigh does not compete for HOH.
God would probably not be throwing HOH comps any more. He would nominate Zach and Ashleigh... probably.

Zach AND Pilar would both DEFINITELY nominate B for eviction... and she would likely be the primary target to split up the sole remaining non-Diaper pair in the house. She would have nominated Zach for eviction two straight weeks and voted to evict him last week. Sarah will have saved Zach by forcing the tiebreak. B would have also evicted the only other Diaper in the game by exposing Kevin in the triple eviction and Sarah would no longer be blamed for that taking place because her game and B's game will now be considered separately (whereas right now the Diapers consider B to be Sarah's puppet).

Now, of course, there is also the scenario where B also votes to evict Bruno (while still nominating Zach) having him go by a vote of 3-1.
That's better for B as it won't allow Sarah to take credit for saving Zach but then it really doesn't make much sense for B to nominate Zach at all if she's not going to vote him out.
Might as well make the nominations Bruno/Pilar in that case... although I'm sure Sarah would discourage that by planting the ridiculous notion in B's head that Ash would keep Bruno over Pili.

UberTag

FIRST EVICTION NIGHT SPOILERS

hamsterwatch &#8207;@hamsterwatch
** BBCAN3 SPOILERS **
Brittnee replaced herself & Godfrey with Bruno & Zach - Bruno evicted 4-0

4:18 PM - 13 May 2015

SECOND EVICTION NIGHT SPOILERS

hamsterwatch &#8207;@hamsterwatch
** BBCAN3 SPOILERS part 2 **
I don't have HOH yet: get out of coffin/tank when they think it's been 100 minutes, closest wins

4:32 PM - 13 May 2015

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Jury house looks cheap as hell.

It was funny to watch Zach get more and more nervous throughout the episode, but I still hate bullshit free super powers.

UberTag

HOH Spoiler -
___Sarah___
Common sense would indicate that she would nominate Zach and Ashleigh... but I'm expecting Zach and Godfrey noms.
Would love to be proven wrong on this one.

Yay, I'm incorrect. Good to see I'm wrong about something tonight at least.

HOH Nominations This Week -
Zach & Ashleigh... with Pili as a potential replacement nom post-POV

This will largely undo any negative ramifications of choosing to boot Bruno over Zach... unless Zach wins POV, of course.

Parch

That was a good episode. At the beginning of the show Pilar actually said something smart. Ash and Zach wanted to be jerks about eliminating B, but Pilar brought some common sense to that idea.

The twist was great. Brit with the power thought it all out and went fishing for results. The house thinking it was just another automatic house vote gave her the chance to play the game from a very interesting perspective. It's a ridiculous amount of power, but I thought it was interesting to watch.

What a horrible week for Bruno. He picked the wrong horse to back by saving Zach. The Generals sure didn't last long. Then Bruno getting in the face of Sarah and B was just stupid. He was so disingenuous and making enemies cost him big time. They probably should have voted out Zach, but Bruno blowing up his own game sealed his fate.

This twist was great just to see Zach shit himself when all was revealed. Godfrey was pretty freaked out too, and him being a huge benefactor should lock him up tight with Sarah and B now.

Now that the real intent of the Canada vote has been revealed, I wonder how the rest of the house thinks Canada would vote if it really was strictly a punishment choice.

razznjazz

Neo Member
I was happy with TE and Britnee's surprise, but the excessive twists are just ruining a lot of opportunities for great gameplay. I really hope BB17 doesn't make the mistakes of this season and BB16. If Sarah can't get Zach out this week, he's golden. Ash is like "I'm not just doing what he tells me to do," and then "I need him to get to the end." >__>

Lev

I was happy with TE and Britnee's surprise, but the excessive twists are just ruining a lot of opportunities for great gameplay. I really hope BB17 doesn't make the mistakes of this season and BB16. If Sarah can't get Zach out this week, he's golden. Ash is like "I'm not just doing what he tells me to do," and then "I need him to get to the end." >__>

That line got me too.

UberTag

POV Spoilers

Ashleigh won the Power of Veto.
Pilar went up as the replacement nominee.

The only suspense for this week is whether God can dupe Ash into making her think he plans to save Zach in order to get her to throw an eviction vote against Pili and 'cause friction in the Goblins in advance of Double Eviction night.

Sarah will be the likely target of everyone on Wednesday unless B wins HOH or Sarah wins POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom