• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So
Adel is the replacement nominee. No surprise there, but will Neda come to her senses and vote to evict him? I know Heather will, but if Neda doesn't there's a tie and Jon will likely choose to evict Sabrina.

UberTag

These two have cracked me up all season long.

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-04-28-18-59-33-217.jpeg

UberTag

It's spoiler time!

EVICTED AT F5:
____Adel____
F4 HOH WINNER:
____Sabrina____

As always with F4 scenarios, the POV winner decides which of the other two nominees goes home.

If Jon wins, Heather is evicted.
If Heather wins, Jon is evicted.
If Neda wins... won't that be interesting? Will she throw her game by feeling indebted to Jon? Or will she make her big play for the win by evicting him?

ic jon and heather are conniving to get rid of neda.

rofl as if jon will have the balls to do it.

I hope Sabrina and Neda let Heather know that Jon was trying to evict her last week.

DMeisterJ

Banned
People really think Neda is going home?

Jon and Heather are just posturing, as everyone does at F2. They both say they'll get rid of Neda, but they both will keep her. Neda is literally in the best position in the house.

UberTag

People really think Neda is going home?

Jon and Heather are just posturing, as everyone does at F2. They both say they'll get rid of Neda, but they both will keep her. Neda is literally in the best position in the house.
Pretty much this. Although Neda should really take it upon herself to evict Jon either by winning the F4 POV or the F3 HOH or I don't believe she wins this game.

POV Spoiler
Jon won. Already told Heather he's voting her out. I can't believe I'm rooting for Sabrina of all people to make it to the end.

UberTag

POV Spoiler
Jon won. Already told Heather he's voting her out. I can't believe I'm rooting for Sabrina of all people to make it to the end.
It's a nice thought but with this turn of events we're looking at a likely Jon/Neda Final 2 and an easy win for Jon. I suppose there's an outside chance that Neda wins the final HOH comp and evicts Jon so she can win the big prize for herself... but I sort of doubt she pulls it off.

It's too bad for Heather. She put all of her eggs in the Neda basket and this is what she gets for her trouble.

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
My cousin went to audition for this show, now I'm wishing I would have auditioned too instead of just waiting outside the building. I could be famous :(

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
My preference is Sabrina to win it all, but out of Jon and Neda, I want Jon to win.

I don't like how fake Neda is.

NYR

Awesome season, good job Slice! Jon deserved to win, Neda was likely the best player, she'll have a chance in all stars to redeem it.

Parch

Show's done. No need for spoiler tags.

Really good season. Jon played a good game and deserved to win. I just didn't like him. He's a loud obnoxious pig. I'm thinking the dislocated shoulder helped him because he would have been another Kyle. Jon should have been eliminated early for being a physical threat.

At least Neda was willing to admit she wasn't taking Jon to the final. Winning the last comp was her only chance.

Overall a fun season. Really well produced show. Solid casting. Good games. Good twists. It's one of the few Big Brothers where I didn't end up hating everybody. I still think BBCAN1 was better though.

OK. Global. There's really no purpose of having the Side Show when they're not broadcasting the regular show. If it's a matter of air time... dump Big Brother US. Their last season was embarrassing to the point of being disgusting.
Showing both would be best, but I'd rather see BB Canada get national coverage over that horrid BB US. It's Canada. Time to feature Big Brother Canada. It is by far the superior show.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Jon played a good game and deserved to win. I just didn't like him. He's a loud obnoxious pig.

that's exactly how I feel, Jon is a large bumbling oaf. He and Neda were the two most deserving to win, and I don't think he's a "bad guy" in the same way that Andrew is, but he's just nasty. He's like a large teenager, no class or manners, constantly had his hand scratching his groin, obnoxious loud voice, bad hygiene (he stinks all the time according to the other houseguests constant comments) and to TOP IT OFF he's a two-faced snake! At least Neda was talking for weeks about cutting Jon, but Jon fooled everyone with his nice guy cat. I just couldn't root for him. I honestly would have preferred a Neda/Sabrina final 2. Sabrina actually grew on me in the final few weeks so I am happy for the girl that she got $20,000 out of this mess.
Why oh WHY was Heather not serious about that final veto? Skipping the costume bit? UGH, I could have had my dream finale of Neda + Heather if she had not given up.

Parch

The squirrel costume was cute too.

Sabrina's HOH win got her the 2nd place cash because I figured Neda, Jon and Heather would take her to final 2, especially when they knew Canada would have a jury vote.

That would be a flaw in the game IMO. A weak player like Sabrina gets dragged to finals because she's considered easy to beat in the final comp and no chance of getting the votes to win. Poor players are rewarded in Big Brother.

Neda had her shot. I knew that part 3 of the final comp was for the overall win. They both had the votes to beat Sabrina. Gotta give the big dummy props for beating Neda in that final trivia challenge. That was the difference between 1st place and nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom