• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they were all afraid Arlie would murder them in their sleep tho.

now why would you think that

tumblr_n47rodDbFL1rgjsr6o1_250.gif

tumblr_n47rodDbFL1rgjsr6o2_250.gif

I have the same eyes O_O

Parch

I don't think there's any chance of people on the jury thinking she's Jon's pet. If anything, they'll think Jon was her pet and be bitter at her for sending them out of the house.
Yeah. Jon gets too much credit for being a good player when Neda's pulling his strings.
I'm actually surprised the house has put up with him for so long. He's a loud, obnoxious, immature pig.

Arlie's eviction had a lot to do with him getting labelled as a strong player and the thought that there wasn't going to be a better opportunity to evict him. The gremlins bought that big time without thinking ahead. The put a lot of hope in them or Allison winning the next HOH. When that didn't happened they finally realized the Arlie eviction was a pretty big mistake.

Koodo

Banned
Adel is so STUPID for wasting the HOH on the gremlins.
ahh.gif

even though that nomination ceremony made me SCREAM DFSKLJBSFLKGJBDFSGG

Adel will feel so STUPID when Jon and Neda dispose of him like Arlie. Jon and Neda truly are an uglier version of the Jemmett power couple.

UberTag

I hope a jury member gets voted back in except for Allison. She'll accept a deal from Jon/Neda again.
That's unlikely. The finale is in 2 1/2 weeks and we'll still have 5 people in the house as of Thursday.
The outcome of this season was decided when Arlie was evicted last week.
It's only a question of whether Jon wins (which I expect) due to Neda getting all of the blood on her hands... or Heather does. (Adel can't win the comps he would need to win to get to Final 2.)

In fact, he's the planned target for the rest of the house next week.
Neda's only shot of winning this game is if she's able to drag Sabrina with her to the end... which means she needs to win the F4 POV and the F3 HOH.
That's not entirely out of the realm of possibility, but it's unlikely.

UberTag

Adel is so content with playing for second, it's amazing.
It's actually kind of smart for a number of reasons.

First, if he figures he has no chance of beating any of Jon, Heather or Neda at the end, then logically the $20,000 for finishing 2nd is the best payday available to him and it's an attractive one.

Secondly, it negates the appeal the others might have to cut him at Final 5 in favor of keeping Sabrina around instead - which they've considered doing. If he takes away the only thing she has going for her (her beatability) and makes himself out to be equally beatable, he's clearly more pleasant to be around and manage and will be kept instead of her during a week he can't play for HOH.

Thirdly, the reality is that if he gets to Final 2 and the gloves come off, he very well CAN win - even if he plays up how beatable he is to the rest of the house beforehand. He'll have Arlie's vote. He'll have Canada's vote. He just needs 2 others. If he's up against Neda or Heather he probably wins. Jon is really the only question mark. But he's got to get to Final 2 to even entertain that scenario and that's his focus right now.

Props to Adel - he's got amazing survival instincts.

Parch

Considering how much he was dead meat because of his original alliances, Adel is a survivor. Bit of a weasel, but effective at making himself a non-target.

It's typical how the Big Brother rule set always ends up benefiting non-threats, floaters, and unpopular (aka beatable) players. Being a sociable non-target is the way to go, and then pulling off some key competition wins at the end gets you to the final seats.

I think the backdoor is a pretty major flaw in the game. Especially in the early weeks when there's a smaller chance of getting picked for POV. There is literally nothing a person can do to avoid the backdoor strategy, so it ends up being critical to get invisible and be seen as a non-threat. The game rewards the wrong people IMO. When intentionally throwing HOH competitions is constantly proven to be viable strategy, it's a screwy game.

It's actually kind of smart for a number of reasons.

First, if he figures he has no chance of beating any of Jon, Heather or Neda at the end, then logically the $20,000 for finishing 2nd is the best payday available to him and it's an attractive one.

Secondly, it negates the appeal the others might have to cut him at Final 5 in favor of keeping Sabrina around instead - which they've considered doing. If he takes away the only thing she has going for her (her beatability) and makes himself out to be equally beatable, he's clearly more pleasant to be around and manage and will be kept instead of her during a week he can't play for HOH.

Thirdly, the reality is that if he gets to Final 2 and the gloves come off, he very well CAN win - even if he plays up how beatable he is to the rest of the house beforehand. He'll have Arlie's vote. He'll have Canada's vote. He just needs 2 others. If he's up against Neda or Heather he probably wins. Jon is really the only question mark. But he's got to get to Final 2 to even entertain that scenario and that's his focus right now.

Props to Adel - he's got amazing survival instincts.

I never thought of it like that, I thought he was surely a goner next week. If he manages to convince the house to evict Sabrina, that's a huge win for him. I'm wondering if Jon/Neda/Heather realize this and that's the reason they want him out?

Also, Arlie and Allison are stanning for Neda in their post eviction interviews:

Allison said:
And it came down to me losing HOH so when that happened I wasn’t surprised I was the next target for Neda because she never trusted me and I never trusted her.

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-canada-season-2/allison-white-interview.html

Arlie said:
I always knew that I was going to get her out before she had the chance to get me out and the fact that she got me out and the way she did it, hats off to her. I would have aligned myself with her if I could have.

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-canada-season-2/arlie-shaban-interview.html

She's coming for her 100k.

UberTag

Part of me can't help but feel that these jurors are being told to put on a front for their Google Hangout interviews.
They seem atypically non-bitter given what we've seen from past seasons (even BBCAN1) and their dispositions before leaving the house.
I'll believe it when I see it if Neda is there at the end and they back up their comments with their votes.

Arlie and Allison are both huge fans of the show. I don't think they would be bitter towards Neda for backstabbing them before they got to backstab her.

Also if Neda is in the final 2 I'd be surprised if Canada doesn't vote for her.

That's 3 votes, and if she succeeds where Emmet failed, she'd be smart not to take Jon with her to Final 2 for that 4th vote.

Arlie and Allison are both huge fans of the show. I don't think they would be bitter towards Neda for backstabbing them before they got to backstab her.

Also if Neda is in the final 2 I'd be surprised if Canada doesn't vote for her.

That's 3 votes, and if she succeeds where Emmet failed, she'd be smart not to take Jon with her to Final 2 for that 4th vote.

Alec and Peter were desperate to re create chilltown and huge fans and voted for Gary. Frank was one of the few genuine fans of his season and applied multiple times to get on the show and was openly pissed about Dan even during the finale. Adam the BB trivia guy admitted that he should have voted for Rachel but was angry that she evicted him.

Bitter jury's exist. No one played better than Dan when he came back and only got one vote.

so what do you think of heather, neda

tumblr_inline_n4gukyVXHg1rq6bsp.png

I'm not sure if we can trust her, jon

you know there's no one I'd rather take to the final two than you, neds

tumblr_n4gv8hZKGj1tviw2io1_500.png

Everyone wants to throw HoH next week so they are able to play in the final 4 HoH. If Sabrina wins it she is likely to evict Adel which is what I'm sure Heather, Neda, and Jon all want, but what if she wises up and realizes putting up Jon and Neda is by far the smartest move?

UberTag

Everyone wants to throw HoH next week so they are able to play in the final 4 HoH. If Sabrina wins it she is likely to evict Adel which is what I'm sure Heather, Neda, and Jon all want, but what if she wises up and realizes putting up Jon and Neda is by far the smartest move?
This would require Sabrina to make a wise game move instead of an emotional move for the first time in the game. I wouldn't count on it happening.

"We have to vote out Rachelle because she's a huge threat in endurance competitions"
> Everyone throws next HOH anyways

Brilliant plan guys

UberTag

"We have to vote out Rachelle because she's a huge threat in endurance competitions"
> Everyone throws next HOH anyways

Brilliant plan guys
Yeah, their logic is a little daffy there... but Rachelle's endurance threat is more of a public excuse and a line to throw her way whereas they perceive Sabrina as more easy to manipulate which is ultimately why she's staying.

The reason why "throwing HOH" at F5 is a popular play is because it allows you to play for HOH at F4 instead of leaving everything on the line to win the F4 POV. As Neda is more insulated (even with Adel although she may not realize it), it's far more important for Jon to throw HOH at F5 because he's more likely to be an F4 casualty than she is.

let's be real

there is only one acceptable final two

tumblr_n49689SIql1s0fpt7o2_500.png

tumblr_n403zyZEiQ1sx79beo1_500.png

tumblr_n3yevvSqJr1sidnt4o1_500.png

and when all is said and done only ONE person can redeem this pathetically inept disaster of a show

tumblr_n4gmd38Y7N1reciq5o2_500.png

ofwpdz3.png

tumblr_n3ssap2jgY1s8yyfho1_500.png

NYR

What did Heather mean about taking a bad road when she moved out at 16? Did she talk about it?

UberTag

This picture of Heather from this morning is hilarious...

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-04-26-05-44-51-034.jpeg

In a perfect world, Adel would win veto this week, take either Heather or Sabrina off the block, force Jon to put up Neda and evict Neda knowing Jon can't even play for HOH at F4.
But sadly, these people all want to go to the end with Jon-Neda. They're stupidly inflexible in their game with $100,000 and prizes on the line even though they all lose a jury vote against either one of them.

not surprised

Snotty Turncoat Icon Neda Kalantar decided to sniff out Heather's insecurities and prey on her, just like the mean girls Heather has spent her whole life trying to overcome.

Heather is the only remaining houseguest who will leave without any issues to confront outside of the house.

UberTag

At this point, I just want Neda to get blindsided by Jon after he wins the F3 HOH comp and takes Adel with him to the finals.
Either that or to have Sabrina go on an improbable comp run. Both would be entertaining outcomes.

DMeisterJ

Banned
The most hilarious thing is that neither will happen. Just like last year, Jon and Neda will waltz into the F3 because everyone is on their side, and the ones that aren't can't win a comp (Slob). Jon/Neda aren't gonna blindside one another, it does neither of them good.

botty

Banned
Neda and Jon make me sick the way they're treating Heather.
cry.gif

People like them deserve to lose... and catch crabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom