• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Episodes air on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays @ 9:00pm.
After Dark live house coverage runs daily from 2:00am Eastern / 11:00pm Pacific to 5:00am Eastern / 2:00am Pacific.

Official Website
Click Here for Live Feeds
Alternate Live Feeds Link for Outside of Canada {no VPN required}
Big Brother Canada 2 on WikiPedia
Ongoing Big Brother Canada 2 Feed Summaries @ OnlineBigBrother.com
Big Brother Canada on Twitter
Big Brother Canada 2 Quotes & Spoilers on Twitter
Hamsterwatch on Twitter

Pick your favorite houseguest to root for...

THE GUYS

1513812_540369319409400_570947911_n_zpse5558b6e.jpg
1622208_542619139184418_916814843_n_zpse5558b6e.jpg
Bhk70FOCYAA7Bd7_zps49d7fdf3.jpg

Adel Elseri: self-proclaimed spoiled brat from Edmonton with a penchant for drama-inducing dilemmas.
Arlie Shaban: salesman and über-fan from Claremont, Ont. (currently living in Stouffville) who has mastered the art of strategy.
Jon Pardy: goofy Newfoundlander from Clarenville and minor league hockey player who is always the life of the “pardy.”

THE GALS

1920468_544064529039879_2138153029_n-300x300_zps1c3e94be.jpg
1891105_542020592577606_70044559_n-300x300_zps1c3e94be.jpg
1975143_542564305856568_2005989740_n_zpsac64e2a8.jpg

Bh5G-seCIAEJ6pJ_zps403ee758.jpg
12769_540403219406010_159002212_n_zps47a5a786.jpg

Allison White: a tenacious tomboy from Newfoundland who works as a psychiatric nurse.
Heather Decksheimer: promotional model from Edmonton who is as bubbly as she is blonde.
Neda Kalantar: fashion stylist from Vancouver ready to storm the house with her no-holds-barred attitude.
Rachelle Diamond: healthy and fit girl-next-door from Edmonton earning a degree in psychology.
Sabrina Abbate: lively Italian from Montréal who’s not afraid to push boundaries and buttons.

EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE

Anick Gervais: small-town Ontario gal (from Hanmer, Ont.) who meditates and wants to inspire the world with her spirituality.
Kyle Shore: self-assured Nova Scotian from Porter’s Lake with big biceps and an ego to match.
Paul Jackson: loving father, loyal husband, and motivational speaker living in Toronto.
Ika Wong: Jamaica-born bombshell running her own business and living in Thornhill, Ont. with her two children.
Andrew Gordon: charming, tri-lingual, Montréal-born macho man from Calgary with a travel bug as big as he is.
Sarah Miller: mortgage broker and mother of two from Osgoode, Ont. currently living in Langley, B.C. with a personality as sweet as it is spicy.
Kenny Brain: handsome East Coaster (from Grand-Falls Windsor, Newfoundland but now living in Montréal) and all-around athlete with a competitive streak.

The winner will receive $100,000 as well as a $25,000 gift card from The Brick and a $10,000 trip from Twistos.

UberTag

Joke edit intros for Anick and Arlie. Don't have high hopes for either of them.

Especially Anick.

Predicting Adel will take this first HOH.

UberTag

Crazy power play by Paul to take down that first HOH competition. Normally I would discourage anyone from taking that kind of stupid gamble so early but given the demographics of the house it may not have been a bad move for him.

UberTag

"fan favorite"

"peter brown"

um
They figure if they keep saying Peter was a fan favorite it will one day be true.

Nate seems like a lock to win the Twistos vote to enter the house unless Canada really hates these houseguests and wants them to suffer. In which case, Scott may win.
Allison doesn't stand a chance unless she blows everyone away with her one week of live feed coverage.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
YAY this was on Global tonight :) Did Global pick up the show or are they gonna only play the first week or something? I'm not ordering that crappy "Slice" just for one show

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Not a lot of eye-candy this year. Although Andrew and Ika are the hottest so I'll root for them for now.
NOT a fan of Paul, good Lord only one episode and he's already crawled under my skin. He makes Suzette from last season fun and likeable in comparison. so OF COURSE this knob wins HOH :(

UberTag

YAY this was on Global tonight :) Did Global pick up the show or are they gonna only play the first week or something? I'm not ordering that crappy "Slice" just for one show
To my knowledge they only aired the premiere tonight to draw traffic over to Slice.
They won't be airing episodes the rest of the season.

LIVE Feeds are Now Up & Running

Remember to employ spoiler tags as far as tomorrow's nominees, POV winner and likely evicted houseguest are concerned.

DMeisterJ

Banned
One post-veto nom spoiler:

Ika just mentioned how she had to pack.

Don't know who's up next to her, yet.

EDIT:

Sabrina is nom'd too...

Not sure who 'the house' is evicting, or who the consensus is.

UberTag

One post-veto nom spoiler:

Ika just mentioned how she had to pack.

Don't know who's up next to her, yet.
The Wiki says she's up against Sabrina. No word on whether POV was used yet or who won it.
Shame... those were two of the girls who made good first impressions. It's not like many of them did.

UberTag

The Wiki says she's up against Sabrina. No word on whether POV was used yet or who won it.
Shame... those were two of the girls who made good first impressions. It's not like many of them did.
FALSE ALARM...

The WikiPedia has now been updated to properly reflect Anick and Ika as the first two nominees. No surprise on Anick. Now I suspect she'll be going home tomorrow and I won't miss her one bit.

Discussion in the HOH room right now about Aaron the Racist from last summer's Big Brother US season.

DMeisterJ

Banned
FALSE ALARM...

The WikiPedia has now been updated to properly reflect Anick and Ika as the first two nominees. No surprise on Anick. Now I suspect she'll be going home tomorrow and I won't miss her one bit.

Discussion in the HOH room right now about Aaron the Racist from last summer's Big Brother US season.

Seems like Sabrina is up next to Ika, so Anick must have won or someone took her off.

Edit:

Oh, nevermind, Anick is up, Sabrina must have been up, or just likes talking as if she is always in danger

UberTag

Oh, nevermind, Anick is up, Sabrina must have been up, or just likes talking as if she is always in danger
I think it's the latter. Sabrina's got that self-absorbed dynamic to her game that Amanda had in BBUS last season. Hopefully she doesn't have any of her other bad habits.

Anick's pretty much confirmed as a unanimous boot tomorrow. Good riddance to that waste of joke casting.

UberTag

POV Winner for Week 1:
___Andrew___

I believe Paul's noms remained the same and were left unchanged.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I doubt I'll have time to watch any of the live feeds so I'll be relying on the spoilers in this thread to keep me informed on what's really going on in the house.

On a separate note, I hope Arisa is better at hosting this season because I hated her last year.

UberTag

My brother is friends with the Kyle guy. The big muscle guy. I will go for him.
Kyle's surprisingly hysterical. He's wearing his asshole persona on his sleeve and expertly using it to disarm other people in the house because he's just shooting the shit.

This isn't the kind of comparison one should make lightly but it's very Dr. Will-like. More so than I've seen in the BB House from anyone else in a long time.
I have my doubts as to whether he has other dimensions to his gameplay like Will does but he's got similarities in his charismatic approach with others.

enigmatic_alex44

I hope Arisa is better at hosting this season because I hated her last year.

I defended her quite a bit last year as everyone I know hates her, but yeah I've given up on that, she's quite dreadful

DMeisterJ

Banned
I think it's the latter. Sabrina's got that self-absorbed dynamic to her game that Amanda had in BBUS last season. Hopefully she doesn't have any of her other bad habits.

Anick's pretty much confirmed as a unanimous boot tomorrow. Good riddance to that waste of joke casting.

Yeah, the way she was talking about the vote and eviction, it sounded like she was up on the block, but it was just her making the whole thing about her. It'll be a long season if she's always like that.

-

Glad that Anick is going to be the one getting the boot, it's not Ika's time to go.

UberTag

Quick insight into the dynamics of the house as of right now.

Core alliance running the house is a Brigade/Quattro-style all guys faction of Andrew, Kyle, Jon and Kenny. Jon has a sub-alliance with Arlie (more or less using him as a vote). Kyle has a similar sub-alliance with Sabrina (who is effectively Kyle's mole in the girl's alliance who will spill their plans to him).

Paul thinks he's in with the guys but is a prime candidate to either be backdoored by the guys next week or set up as a deflected target should the girls win HOH.

Girls alliance consists of Ika, Neda, Rachelle and Sabrina - although I've already spoken about Sabrina's core loyalty to Kyle. They plan to use each other to keep the target off their respective backs within each group. Kyle wants Rachelle gone due to her quiet nature and her unwillingness to flirt with him while she happily gloms over the other guys.

Heather is on the outs with most of the house due to her flighty nature and is effectively in floater mode. Ditto for Adel - he's effectively AJ redux who is a bit more of a joker and has already fought with Sabrina. Andrew is evidently a misogynist/racist but is in good with his core alliance.

Anika is gone after tonight.

UberTag

I agree wig most of that aside from
Sabrina. It's hard to tell if she's with Kyle or with the girls
The logical assumption will be that she's with both of them so long as she can remain comfortably in that scenario without having to pick sides. Although I believe Kyle has told the guys he has Sabrina's vote locked down so I would surmise this issue will be forced sooner rather than later unless they take a couple weeks off to pick off stragglers like Paul, Adel, Heather and whomever the 15th houseguest winds up being.

Quick insight into the dynamics of the house as of right now.

Core alliance running the house is a Brigade/Quattro-style all guys faction of Andrew, Kyle, Jon and Kenny. Jon has a sub-alliance with Arlie (more or less using him as a vote). Kyle has a similar sub-alliance with Sabrina (who is effectively Kyle's mole in the girl's alliance who will spill their plans to him).

Paul thinks he's in with the guys but is a prime candidate to either be backdoored by the guys next week or set up as a deflected target should the girls win HOH.

Girls alliance consists of Ika, Neda, Rachelle, Sarah and Sabrina - although I've already spoken about Sabrina's core loyalty to Kyle. They plan to use each other to keep the target off their respective backs within each group. Kyle wants Rachelle gone due to her quiet nature and her unwillingness to flirt with him while she happily gloms over the other guys.

Heather is on the outs with most of the house due to her flighty nature and is effectively in floater mode. Ditto for Adel - he's effectively AJ redux who is a bit more of a joker and has already fought with Sabrina. Andrew is evidently a misogynist/racist but is in good with his core alliance.

Anika is gone after tonight.

Interesting. I haven't been keeping up with the feeds. What are the deets on Andrew and why is he considered a racist and misogynist?

UberTag

Interesting. I haven't been keeping up with the feeds. What are the deets on Andrew and why is he considered a racist and misogynist?
Mainly that he makes prolific stereotype jokes in strong accents (both racial & gay), has made off-hand comments to the girls and doesn't talk game with any of them. I haven't been scrutinizing his stuff on the feeds (although we do have Flashback now) but a lot of what we're getting is second-hand based on comments he made before the live feeds were turned on yesterday.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mainly that he makes prolific stereotype jokes in strong accents (both racial & gay), has made off-hand comments to the girls and doesn't talk game with any of them. I haven't been scrutinizing his stuff on the feeds (although we do have Flashback now) but a lot of what we're getting is second-hand based on comments he made before the live feeds were turned on yesterday.

In the little bit of feeds we got before bedtime yesterday, he did remind me of Tom, who was Misogynistic and homophobic, so it wouldn't strike me as weird for him to be racist/misogynist.

UberTag

No girl has EVER won a power of veto competition on Big Brother Canada. That is all kinds of sad.
That's through 13 competitions since the start of Season 1.

Anick is going to be a unanimous boot tonight. The "first five" alliance of Sarah, Kenny, Andrew, Sabrina and Arlie - separate from the girls & guys alliances - is apparently somewhat substantive as both Andrew and Arlie did their "1-5" signal when casting their eviction votes. Will be interesting to see if the others follow suit. I was expecting Arlie to go through with it because he's such a fanboy but Andrew kind of surprised me by doing it as well. Clearly he's keeping his options open.

EDIT: Kenny did NOT do the 1-5 hand signal. Sarah did. As did Sabrina. Kenny is the holdout.

Sabrina officially has more alliances than anyone else in the house. The First Five, the girls and her side information-sharing alliance with Kyle.

Nate, Allison & Scott are now entering their secret chamber and can be followed on Live Feed Camera 5.
They will be able to watch the rest of the house but will not be able to hear conversations.

Alright fun episode! I can't wait to see who gets voted in. #TeamNate

So is anyone sticking around for the after show, co-hosted by the greatest player of all time, my man, Pete "City" Brown?

No?

Didn't think so.

UberTag

Live Feed Camera 5 is already up and running.
They're playing with their bobblehead houseguests.

I hate to admit it but Scott's pretty entertaining.
I plan to vote for Allison as I suspect the girls will be widdling their numbers down significantly by the time this new houseguest joins the frey.
Nate hasn't made a good first impression. Clearly seems to be lacking in personality compared with the other two.

HOH is currently being played by the folks in the house. Won't be aired until Sunday. Results will be spoiler-tagged once known.

Alright.. I have to admit I totally watched the after show.. I was hooked right away because Peter kinda fell as he walked onto the stage... kinda hilarious. If anyone has a gif of the event I'd super appreciate it.

Also, if anyone is wondering what happend to the goodbye messages, they saved it for the after show, so if you care, check it out for that reason alone.

My favorite part:
Gary: Jil, I just have one question... how did you spend my money?

Live Feed Camera 5 is already up and running.
They're playing with their bobblehead houseguests.

I hate to admit it but Scott's pretty entertaining.
I plan to vote for Allison as I suspect the girls will be widdling their numbers down significantly by the time this new houseguest joins the frey.

HOH is currently being played by the folks in the house. Won't be aired until Sunday. Results will be spoiler-tagged once known.

Cool that HoH is playing... but I wish they'd show it. Though the feeds are free so I'm not complaining...

In regards to the last house guest, my boyfriend and I are split on Scott. He really wants him to win for those reasons. I agree he's entertaining, my fear is that his personality might make him a big target. And I want the secret house guest to go far, or else it would feel like a waste of a vote.

Scott is definitely second on my list, because I think he would bring an interesting spin on the house. Though, being shallow, my first choice is Nate, as I feel that this house is seriously lacking in the male eye candy department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom