• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that legit though? Even though Kenny is gay he hasn't made any real moves knowing or at least believing Andrew is straight (though his voice kinda throws me off as bad as that sounds) and it seems platonic between Andrew and Sabrina. It's hard to keep up with the feeds though. It's so inconsistent.

UberTag

Is that legit though? Even though Kenny is gay he hasn't made any real moves knowing or at least believing Andrew is straight (though his voice kinda throws me off as bad as that sounds) and it seems platonic between Andrew and Sabrina. It's hard to keep up with the feeds though. It's so inconsistent.
Kenny practically surgically grafted himself to Andrew this week to the point where they're cooking each other's meals and snuggling in the same bed.

As for Sabrina, she's giving Andrew foot rubs.

Really the only question isn't so much that as to whether they're interested in Andrew so much as how much of their interest is purely gameplay-driven. Because there's some clear overlap there. They both want to ride Andrew to the Final 2 and the big prize.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Too funny:

uSSQ2wZ.png

UberTag

TUESDAY UPDATE:
Jon made the mistake of having a one-on-one conversation with Sarah this morning feeling her out on Andrew and some of the revelations he discovered last night from Ika & Neda. Sarah then funneled Jon's trepidation over Andrew to Sabrina. And Sabrina then concocted a story to Kenny about how Jon was telling Ika, Neda and Sabrina in the hot tub to target "big players that would help them get ahead in the game" should they win HOH next week.

So when Kenny and Andrew next chat, either Jon will become Target #1, they'll decide they can placate Jon but may want to target Neda to marginalize his voting strength or they'll continue to focus on Adel and Ika.

Incidentally, I haven't seen someone so keen to lie, fabricate, twist words and emotionally manipulate everyone in the house as capable as Sabrina since Shelly in BB13. She seems to revel in it and do it effortlessly. Shelly didn't have a snake that was a comrade-in-arms to feed her info like Sabrina has with Sarah, either.

EDIT:
Kenny and Andrew decide to start talking game in the hot tub area while Jon's there chilling with them during their mutual smoke break and Kenny sets a trap in motion to test Jon's loyalty. He constructs a story about how Sabrina has leaked that Ika and the girls are planning to target Kenny next week and both him and Andrew agree next week to put Paul and Ika on the block and to evict Ika. They staged this decision-making process in front of Jon because his trepidation over last week's nominations involved him being left in the dark and Sabrina finding out about Neda going up on the block before he did. So now they've "involved" him and will test to see if any of this filters out to Ika (either directly or through Neda until nominations on Saturday). If Jon spills anything and it finds its way to Sabrina/Sarah/Arlie, he's set to be backdoored next week.

Jon's kind of a dullard due to taking too many shots to the head playing hockey so I don't think this will go in a good direction for him. He needed a few minutes to process everything after this was dumped on him. It doesn't help matters that Ika spotted this conversation happening and has brought it up with Neda which means she will be questioning Jon about it. Will be revealing what he chooses to reveal or not reveal to her.

EDIT 2:
Ika, Rachelle and Neda just got together and compared notes based on their various discussions last night and have reached the conclusion that Sabrina cannot be fully trusted. Congratulations, they've pegged Member #2 of the First Five. Unfortunately, they still have blinders on when it comes to Sarah, Kenny and Arlie.

EDIT 3:
I stand corrected. They truly only have blinders up for Sarah. They believe there's an alliance of 5 houseguests and that Andrew, Kenny, Arlie and Sabrina are part of that alliance. But they have the 5th member pegged as Jon... NOT Sarah. And Jon didn't do anything to dispel this idea today as he confided in Neda that Adel would not be targeted next week.

Meanwhile Sabrina tried to rile Andrew up about Jon but Kenny played peacemaker and talked both of them down from the ledge. So Sabrina decided to work on Rachelle with Sarah today (as she sees the future showdown with Ika, Neda & Jon coming) as they already have Heather under their thumb. Meanwhile, Jon dislocated his shoulder and has been temporarily removed from the house by BB Canada's medical staff.

Ugh, the First 5 are insufferable. Especially Sabrina and Kenny. Nice to see that Ika, Neda, and Rachelle are onto them. Hopefully they can make something happen. It is worrying though how none of them seem to be strong competitors.

UberTag

Ugh, the First 5 are insufferable. Especially Sabrina and Kenny. Nice to see that Ika, Neda, and Rachelle are onto them. Hopefully they can make something happen. It is worrying though how none of them seem to be strong competitors.
Jon's a strong competitor but he's not bright and won't act first. He'll let Sabrina sabotage him with the guys first and play defense after his back's against the wall but only then. And who knows how capable he'll be now that he's dislocated his surgically-repaired shoulder.

Kyle would be a strong competitor but his ass is being kicked out of the house this week because the F5 have locked up Heather's vote and she's the tiebreaker.

Adel is really their only hope to take out Kendrew but Sabrina has sabotaged any efforts to talk with him about next week as well. She's insistent he'll put up Sabrina and Ika if he wins because of comments he made when she pushed his buttons during her breakdown on Sunday night.

Ika & Neda really only have themselves to rely on and most of the competitions thus far have been crazy physical that would favor the men.

Realistically, the biggest threat for the F5 right now might well be themselves.

Andrew's an emotional hothead and Sabrina revels in being able to lie and manipulate and fabricate conversations that never took place. Kenny's adept at pushing Andrew's buttons and is ultimately driving what he does but ultimately we have one puppet with two puppetmasters trying to manipulate him at the same time while Sarah feeds Sabrina info and Arlie's off doing his own thing (in addition to throwing challenges).

As of right now, here are the likely nominations for an HOH winner next week...

- Kenny (nominate Paul & Ika --> boot Ika)
- Arlie (will throw it)
- Sarah (will throw it)
- Sabrina (hard to gauge with someone so emotionally volatile -> she can invent a reason to nominate anyone outside of the F5 or Heather -> so long as she feels she's comfortable with everyone in the house she'll probably nominate Paul & Adel --> boot Adel)
- Ika (nominate Paul & Adel --> boot Adel)
- Neda (nominate Paul & Adel --> boot Adel)
- Rachelle (will throw it)
- Adel (nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Paul (nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Heather (will throw it)
- Jon (what a hot mess this HOH would be)
- War Room Houseguest (anybody's guess right now)

DMeisterJ

Banned
- Kenny (nominate Paul & Ika --> boot Ika)
- Arlie (will throw it)
- Sarah (will throw it)
- Sabrina (hard to gauge with someone so emotionally volatile -> she can invent a reason to nominate anyone outside of the F5 or Heather -> so long as she feels she's comfortable with everyone in the house she'll probably nominate Paul & Adel --> boot Adel)
- Adel (nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Paul (nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Jon (what a hot mess this HOH would be)
- War Room Houseguest (anybody's guess right now)

I'm positive Secret HG changes all of that 100%.

UberTag

I'm positive Secret HG changes all of that 100%.
No question about that. That doesn't even need to be spoilered.

Naturally, the secret houseguest changes everything and we can't even fully speculate as to the magnitude of the impact because we don't know how they'll enter the house, will they be able to compete in HOH, will they have powers, will they have immunity, will the other houseguests know that Canada voted them in or that they've been watching footage or even which of the War Room houseguests will enter (although the safe money is on Scott).

So many variables. Still a good idea to be mindful of how the dynamics are set to shake out now in advance of the secret houseguest bomb being dropped.

TUESDAY NIGHT UPDATE:
Jon is back in the house from medical after throwing out his shoulder. It came up in a conversation between Sarah and Arlie that Jon will be unable to compete in the next HOH due to his injury.

Still predicting that Kenny will win that comp. When I said above that Sarah and Arlie will try to throw it, I believe that's "conditional" on whether someone they can control or in their alliance is in position to win it. Clearly they will try to win if it's to defeat Adel or Paul.

SHOWMANCE UPDATE:
The craziest love triangle in the house just got crazier. Sabrina is now, in her words, "crushing" on Kenny. This girl is hilarious.

bbcan2_zps022685f4.jpg

UberTag

Yesterday's highlights...

The First 5 (minus Sabrina) Discuss Their Plan for Next HOH - Part 1 - Part 2

Watch what happens when Arlie wants to contribute to the group's efforts by bringing Adel over and his idea gets completely dismissed by Andrew - who plans to do it himself. They just regard this guy as a vote and little else.

Big Brother Canada ‏@_BBCanada 10s
Sabrina tells Neda and Rachelle that she doesnt want Kenny to just use her for a sexual experience during his 3 months there #BBCAN2

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-11-20-21-38-570_zps17f0009d.png
Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-11-21-21-11-005.jpg

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-11-17-10-24-581.jpg
Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-11-19-07-22-462.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
As much as I dislike Sabrina as a person, her recent gameplay has me sort of ready to applaud her. She has done an effective job at playing 'both sides' of the house to put herself in a better position. Ika and a few others have her number, but they don't have the support that she has.

Kudos to her

Partition

Banned
As much as I dislike Sabrina as a person, her recent gameplay has me sort of ready to applaud her. She has done an effective job at playing 'both sides' of the house to put herself in a better position. Ika and a few others have her number, but they don't have the support that she has.

Kudos to her

I can only tolerate so much of this though. It's too soon for another Andy.

UberTag

WEDNESDAY MID-DAY FEEDS UPDATE: Various girls talk with Sabrina. Sabrina tells them lies about other girls. Girls get together to share Sabrina's lies. Trash talk girl of choice (Heather, Ika, Neda, Rachelle, etc.). Girl being trash talked runs off to cry. Sabrina consoles girl that was trashed - and shares lie about another girl.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Neda: Sabrina just literally told us she doesn't want to hang out with us any more. I was like, 'Is this a joke? I just waxed your vagina.'

UberTag

I can't envision many scenarios where Ika doesn't go home next week if she's on the block.
Clearly she won't be on the block if she wins HOH. Ditto for Neda, Paul, Adel or the 15th houseguest.
But if the First Five maintain control of the game, she will inevitably leave next week.

She has very few friends in the house right now. She just got into a fight with Sarah over eating part of her 'Have Not' potato.
And as I noted above - Ika cried and Sabrina went over to console her.

bandicam-2014-03-12-15-50-50-182.jpg

This was almost immediately after Sabrina feigned illness so people would dote on her and give her sympathy.

UberTag

Yes big brother, keep it up with the physically demanding challenges, ensuring not a single girl and Paul will ever win.
The fact that guys are
14-0
lifetime in Big Brother Canada "power of veto" competitions doesn't bode well for their chances.
I'm doing my part by tossing Allison 25 votes/day over on Slice.ca. Hope she's able to get in the house proper to compete.
I've actually upped my vote count to 75 votes/day. For some reason it appears that Slice.ca daily vote restrictions aren't enforced by account... but actually by IP address.

Evidently my
14 consecutive POV comp wins for guys
stat got tweeted around by last year's BB Canada houseguests and Arisa this week so they're plainly aware they need to ease up on how physical these comps are. Whether they'll make any changes or not remains to be seen. I'm not optimistic.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT UPDATE:
The houseguests have been punished for sleeping outside of the bedrooms in non-designated hours in addition to being confrontational of BB Canada staff when asked to do something. They have lost their hot water and hot tub privileges for the next 48 hours.

Additionally, now that Sabrina has effectively broken all of the girls down and made them cry this week, she has decided to hijack the F5's nominations next week and is insistent on Adel being the primary target. Adel/Paul nominations are likely across the board and she's so insistent about it that the 15th houseguest may well enjoy a free pass to bond with everyone in the house when they enter tomorrow night.

This should also come as no surprise but with the POV comp not even being concluded on tonight's show and the need for the POV ceremony, live voting and the reveal of the 15th houseguest twist tomorrow night, it is HIGHLY unlikely that next week's HOH competition will be live. So we'll have another week without an HOH comp to enjoy as it happens either on TV or the live feeds.

UPDATE:
The War Room houseguests have been informed that whichever one of them enters the house tomorrow that they are not to reveal that they were voted in by Canada (that's a good thing) or that they have been in the War Room watching the live feeds (that's kind of a bad thing). It means they can't share any of the information they gleaned about the cast (i.e. that Sarah is a double agent for the F5) and it also means questions may be raised about them if the War Room is revealed to other houseguests down the road.

Also, makes it curious as to how they'll introduce the twist to the house tomorrow. "Yeah, here is one more houseguest. They don't know anything. Canada didn't vote for them. They just get to enter two weeks into the game. Enjoy!" Who wouldn't be suspicious about that? Almost like they're setting whoever enters the house up to fail. I suppose we'll find out more tomorrow night.

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-12-16-36-18-859.jpg

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-12-18-12-40-262.jpg

bandicam-2014-03-12-13-26-36-802.jpg

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-12-19-50-40-064.jpg

Big-Brother-Canada-2-2014-03-12-20-26-57-225.jpg

Fucking Rachelle. Just when I thought her and Ika where on too Sabrina. I hope she continues to kiss Andrew and Sabrina's ass until she finishes 6th.

/rant

UberTag

FINAL UPDATE FOR WEDNESDAY:
Sarah, Sabrina, Andrew and Kenny have effectively decided that Jon and Rachelle will be the last two outside of their alliance to be blessed with remaining in their presence in the Big Brother House. After which Arlie will be kicked to the curb leaving them as the Final Four.

Tonight's First Five Meeting

Their hit list (in likely order of priority)...
1) Adel / Paul (these two seem to be interchangeable depending on whether the plan is to appease Sabrina, Andrew or to just outright boot Ika before either of them)
2) Ika
3) Heather
4) Paul / Adel
5) Neda

Obviously, the 15th houseguest will get rotated into that hit list order as well.

Safest person next week regardless of who wins HOH tomorrow is Arlie.
Chances are both Paul and Adel will go up on the block unless either of them or the 15th houseguest wins HOH.
My prediction is that Kenny will win HOH and Allison will enter the house.

Also, Sabrina will have 3 more breakdowns predicated on a foundation of lies before this time next week.

They are awfully confident, aren't they? What if someone outside their alliance gets HOH, and puts up two of their members? One of them would be going home for sure. Paul and Adel would be likely to do that, and maybe Ika and Neda.

UberTag

FYI, voting for BB Canada's 15th houseguest wrapped up at midnight last night.

acb26f77040ade97f7d34179d4c30b37dbcf63e1_r.jpg

I'm not certain that any of them stand a chance barring an
Adel/Paul HOH that forces a premature F5 implosion. That alliance is super tight and super arrogant.

Alliance Breakdown #2

THE FIRST FIVE / "RELAXCITY?"

CEO - Kenny
Figurehead President - Andrew
Secretary of State - Sarah
Crazed Assassin - Sabrina

Court Jester - Arlie

THE 'HANG AROUND THE F5 & GIVE THEM YOUR VOTES' CREW

One-Armed Jon
Rachelle

THE LAMBS BEING LED TO SLAUGHTER

Adel
Heather
Ika
Neda
Paul

HOUSEGUEST HOPEFULS

Allison (ultimate BB fan girl - online favorite)
Scott (hilarious - biggest threat for votes)
Nate (just happy to be there and pour drinks)

The not-so-live eviction that Slice will pretend is live when it happens kicks off in 4 hours for the folks in the house. 5 hours after that for the rest of us.

Today is the last day we'll get to see both the Outsiders and the War Room Posse together as trios. It's been a fun week.

Just read this quote from yesterday that cracked me up...

In the bedroom earlier today, Paul was trying to talk to them about something (non-game related), and Kyle and Adel were doing their normal goofing around and cracking up.

Paul threw his hands up and said: "How did I get stuck with these two guys?"
Kyle: "Hey! You're the planet -- we just got sucked into your gravitational pull."

UberTag

Revised HOH nominee strategy for tonight's potential winners...

- Kenny (nominate Adel & Ika/Scott/Allison --> boot Adel)
- Arlie (will throw it - unless Adel/Paul/Scott/Allison are in a position to win; would mirror Kenny's noms)
- Sabrina (nominate Adel & Scott/Allison --> boot Adel)
- Sarah (will throw it - unless Adel/Paul/Scott/Allison are in a position to win; would mirror Sabrina's noms)
- Scott (nominate Paul & Adel --> boot Adel)
- Jon (will not compete/will throw it)
- Adel (will tease noms of Sabrina & Ika -> will actually nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Paul (will tease noms of Sabrina & Ika -> will actually nominate Kenny & Andrew --> one of those two would win POV --> Jon would go up as an alternate --> boot Jon)
- Allison (nominate Andrew & Sabrina -> boot Andrew unless he wins POV -> in which case, who knows)

JokersUpdates.com Houseguest Popularity Rankings (after Week 1)

1) Allison
2) Neda
3) Jon
4) Heather
5) Kyle
6) Ika
7) Kenny
8) Adel
9) Anick
10) Nate
11) Rachelle
12) Arlie
13) Sarah
14) Andrew
15) Paul
16) Scott
17) Sabrina

My personal power rankings on likelihood of winning the game after Week 1:

1) Kenny
2) Sarah
3) Neda
4) Jon
5) Sabrina

UberTag

LATE MONDAY UPDATE: The Three Stooges (Paul, Adel and Kyle) have decided to amuse themselves by building a fort in the backyard using couch cushions.

jKRH7uO.png
As it's not likely to make tonight's broadcast due to BB Canada's continual editing struggles, click this link to witness the Outsiders entering their newly created fort after being banished from the Big Brother house this past Monday night.

I'm going to miss these knuckleheads.

UberTag

SPOILERS FOR TONIGHT'S "LIVE" EVICTION EPISODE AT 9:00pm...

(don't unmark these if you don't want to be spoiled)

Courtesy of Hamsterwatch on Twitter...

Kyle was evicted from the house by a count of 9 votes to 1 (Adel)
Allison won the Twistos Twist Canada's Final Houseguest poll and entered the house (she did NOT compete for HOH)
Ika won the HOH Competition

If that's the case, I expect we'll be seeing Adel & Paul nominations but perhaps Allison can undo Sabrina's damage from the past two days and turn Ika's attention towards the F5.
If there was anyone in the house looking for a new friend after the past couple days, it was her.

My only hope is that one of the first 5 win next week and evict Ika so the rest of the house will realize going after the rest of the unpopular players (Paul/Heather) will do nothing but make you a sitting duck.

UberTag

My only hope is that one of the first 5 win next week and evict Ika so the rest of the house will realize going after the rest of the unpopular players (Paul/Heather) will do nothing but make you a sitting duck.
Even with the expected likelihood of Paul & Adel being the two nominees and - along with Ika - eating up half of the available POV slots - there is the question of Ika possibly exploring a back door scenario in the event of POV being won and played.

There are countless "what if " scenarios in play here and none of them are particularly good.

I mean, first off, on the POV front itself - it's very likely that neither Ika, Paul or Adel will win it. Bearing in mind my 14 consecutive POV win stat for the guys that's been floating around... and Paul/Adel not being great competitors... it's likely that it'll be won by another guy. That means Kenny (who wouldn't play it), Andrew (who wouldn't play it), Arlie (who wouldn't play it) and Jon (who may be in no condition to participate in a POV comp - and wouldn't play it unless Neda was able to rebuild that relationship). So you wouldn't want to have to count on something like that.

Secondly, even if you did pull one of Paul or Adel down and replaced them with an F5 powerhouse like Andrew or Kenny good luck having the votes to take them out. Whoever of the two that wasn't targeted would put the fear of death in all of the swing votes that they would be Target #1 next week.

And is it even possible to get the necessary 5 votes so Ika can break a tie? I have my doubts.

Andrew/Kenny vs. Paul/Adel

Two votes are cancelled out between whoever isn't on the block in the above tandems.
Three votes are automatic for Paul/Adel due to F5 allegiance - Arlie, Sabrina and Sarah.

Even if you had Allison, Jon and Neda all backing the eviction of Andrew (and it would HAVE to be Andrew because Jon would not vote out Kenny), you would need to at least get one of Heather and Rachelle to evict Andrew. And I wouldn't want to count on that with Sabrina in the house.

Hence I can't envision too many scenarios where a Paul/Adel nomination spread would change. And Adel would likely get sent home next week. The best thing to come out of an Ika HOH win is that it should buy Allison a week to integrate herself in the house - unless, of course, Ika is truly spineless and Sabrina manipulates Ika into putting Allison on the block.

EDIT:
Just found out that Allison has a week of safety due to not being able to compete for HOH. That helps... not sure if this means she can participate in POV or not. I would hope she can.

Obviously the best noms for Ika would be to nominate Kenny & Andrew and put up Sabrina as a replacement nominee. That would unquestionably be the most disruptive. With that lie Sabrina has bandied about Jon asking the girls to "take down strong players", all F5 eyes will be on him with Ika sitting in the catbird seat.

It's going to be fun seeing the F5 reactions post-HOH. Sabrina will be on Ika like glue the next few days to cockblock everything and everyone (mainly Allison, Adel and Paul). She'll cheer her. She'll be preaching girl power. She'll mock hurl insults at Kenny/Andrew. She'll insist on sleeping in the HOH room. Sarah and Rachelle will also be glued to Ika... but they won't be putting in the Oscar performance that Sabrina will. She'll act like Ika winning HOH is the best thing ever. Probably invent another conflict or two with Adel that causes her to break down in tears prior to nominations to paint Adel as even more of a heartless villain.

NYR

I would crawl through a thousands yards of broken glass just to smell Rachelle's fart - goddam, is she ever sexy as fuck.

Neda sis...

"I hate Andrew! He's running the house and everyone is sucking up to him! Kyle wouldn't be afraid of going after him."

"I vote to evict Kyle."

Satch

Banned
these people are so stupid jesus fucking christ

yes evict one of the very few people that stand as a threat to andrew, but whatever, enjoy getting picked off one-by-one by the First 5

UberTag

Don't judge these guys too harshly. They needed to pull in Heather to save Kyle and defy the First 5. There was no chance of that happening with Sabrina controlling her vote. And Rachelle more or less flipped to their side yesterday as well.

They needed 6 votes to save Kyle. That means everyone that wasn't in an alliance that the House doesn't formally recognize. It was virtually impossible. Would have had better luck talking Paul into voluntarily leaving to save Kyle.

Now if you want to judge Ika harshly for the nominations she makes this week? That's cool. But the vote afforded them no alternatives.

Other observations from tonight:
- Kenny was the only one to do the First 5 signal when voting tonight after being the only person NOT to do it last week.
- Paul is doing a great job of throwing competitions and lowering his threat potential right now.
- Congrats to Allison!

Ika giddily confirmed with Sabrina and Rachelle that Adel/Paul are going up. Funny seeing that when Ika was being trashed hard by those two up in Andrew's HOH yesterday

UberTag

Told you guys that Ika
would nom Paul & Adel. No surprises here.

The houseguests are getting alcohol for the first time this season. Let chaos reign supreme!

I've updated the OP...

Pick your favorite houseguest to root for...

THE GUYS

1513812_540369319409400_570947911_n_zpse5558b6e.jpg
Bhqds_FCAAAhBfI_zps125073ba.jpg
1622208_542619139184418_916814843_n_zpse5558b6e.jpg

Bhk70FOCYAA7Bd7_zps49d7fdf3.jpg
BhmFaibCIAAhT19_zps79e2e9d3.jpg
Bhvr2DECAAArPRS_zps1341b18f.jpg

Adel Elseri: self-proclaimed spoiled brat from Edmonton with a penchant for drama-inducing dilemmas.
Andrew Gordon: charming, tri-lingual, Montréal-born macho man from Calgary with a travel bug as big as he is.
Arlie Shaban: salesman and über-fan from Claremont, Ont. (currently living in Stouffville) who has mastered the art of strategy.
Jon Pardy: goofy Newfoundlander from Clarenville and minor league hockey player who is always the life of the “pardy.”
Kenny Brain: handsome East Coaster (from Grand-Falls Windsor, Newfoundland but now living in Montréal) and all-around athlete with a competitive streak.
Paul Jackson: loving father, loyal husband, and motivational speaker living in Toronto.

THE GALS

1920468_544064529039879_2138153029_n-300x300_zps1c3e94be.jpg
1891105_542020592577606_70044559_n-300x300_zps1c3e94be.jpg
1897807_541242892655376_2052997969_n_zps1ecf0737.jpg
1975143_542564305856568_2005989740_n_zpsac64e2a8.jpg

Bh5G-seCIAEJ6pJ_zps403ee758.jpg
12769_540403219406010_159002212_n_zps47a5a786.jpg
Bhg2i35CAAE3v5S_zps636dced0.jpg

Allison White: a tenacious tomboy from Newfoundland who works as a psychiatric nurse.
Heather Decksheimer: promotional model from Edmonton who is as bubbly as she is blonde.
Ika Wong: Jamaica-born bombshell running her own business and living in Thornhill, Ont. with her two children.
Neda Kalantar: fashion stylist from Vancouver ready to storm the house with her no-holds-barred attitude.
Rachelle Diamond: healthy and fit girl-next-door from Edmonton earning a degree in psychology.
Sabrina Abbate: lively Italian from Montréal who’s not afraid to push boundaries and buttons.
Sarah Miller: mortgage broker and mother of two from Osgoode, Ont. currently living in Langley, B.C. with a personality as sweet as it is spicy.

EVICTED FROM THE HOUSE

Anick Gervais: small-town Ontario gal (from Hanmer, Ont.) who meditates and wants to inspire the world with her spirituality.
Kyle Shore: self-assured Nova Scotian from Porter’s Lake with big biceps and an ego to match.

UberTag

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGG IKA AND NEDA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
THURSDAY NIGHT UPDATE 1:
You heard that conversation, eh? Ika and Neda discuss taking out Kenny this week to divide Andrew & Jon and cause a rift between the guys. That's actually damn smart. But who the hell do you nominate against Kenny to keep him in the house? You won't even have Jon's vote if you target him.

Let's see what Neda tells Rachelle and whether Rachelle leaks something to Sabrina (i.e. backdooring a big guy).

Sabrina and Sarah now having a bit of a panic attack over feeling threatened by Allison.

NYR

What did Kenny mean when saying "You're the one on the cup!"?
BB house still as subtle - almost as bad as having key slots for the bb coaches a few years back.

Likely named cups so people don't drink out of other cups or something like that, likely an extra one that was there.

Kenny
?
That is the correct answer.

Ika is dumb for targeting Kenny. The stronger player is King Andrew, and he's also the easier player to kick out because he has ruffled so many feathers. I'm hoping that Kenny can make it alive this week.... This week will be interesting to say the least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom