• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that the cast is boring, it's that we aren't really seeing any of them. The latest episode just went from veto right to eviction, hardly any diary room footage or clips of alliances forming and strategizing. I think it was cause they had to make room for the twist at the end.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Ah so the 1-5 thing is an alliance then? You'd think they would have shown that tonight as to not confuse people that don't watch the feeds or after dark.

I fast forwarded through most of AD today, kinda hard to watch when you barely know these people yet.

UberTag

It's not that the cast is boring, it's that we aren't really seeing any of them. The latest episode just went from veto right to eviction, hardly any diary room footage or clips of alliances forming and strategizing. I think it was cause they had to make room for the twist at the end.
That and the fact that there was literally no gameplay going on yesterday on the feeds due to Anick being such a clear majority boot.
Whereas last year we had some crazy scrambling on Day 1 as people tried to save Kat.

does anyone else feel like half of these contestants are actors?
Actors? No. Wannabe actors? Yes.

UberTag

Live feed cameras have been turned on for the houseguest hopefuls.
It's hilarious watching them mark out.

Allison has recognized Kenny from a mutual circle of friends in Newfoundland; supposedly she had him on her Facebook page in the past.

UberTag

HOH results:
In true Big Brother Canada fashion where only men and Jillian win competitions, another guy has won Head of Household this week.

Andrew is your new HOH.

As a member of both the "First 5" alliance (with Arlie, Sabrina, Sarah - and "I forgot to do my hand signal to the camera when voting" Kenny) and the Core Guy Alliance (with Kenny, Jon and Kyle), it's expected that Andrew will repay Paul for his initial nomination last week after stepping off the ice by nominating him. Andrew has won 2 out of the 3 comps so far this season as he also won POV last week (Ika was a replacement nominee).

The other nominee will be someone on the outs with the people in both of his alliances depending on who Andrew's true target winds up being. Likely candidates would include Rachelle (whom is part of the girls and whom Kyle wants to see gone), Adel (who fought with Sabrina and is aligned with no one) or Heather (who would likely be safe and is just floating around).

If you held a gun to my head right now and forced me to guess, I'd peg Paul and Adel as the likely nominees. Two non-caucasians seem like suitable targets for King Andrew's reign. Adel would be the pawn. Andrew might also choose to target the core of the women's alliance directly if he wishes to make waves this week - in which case he may grant Paul a reprieve and take a direct shot at the Neda/Ika pairing.

EDIT: Andrew and Kenny were discussing strategy. Kenny feels that Heather of all people is a legit threat despite the fact that she has no pull on the other girls. He wants to back door her but Andrew seems set on nominating Paul and putting up Ika as a pawn (once again). Seems like either Paul or Heather are going home this week barring something crazy. Kenny went out of his way to deflect Andrew's attention off Rachelle. There was also a lot of chatter about putting Kyle up in a couple weeks so the guys aren't as tight as perceived. Seems like the First 5 is the big power right now (Kenny's lack of hand signal during vote notwithstanding) with Andrew & Kenny as the key decision-making pair. Curious to see how much input Andrew extends to Sarah, Sabrina and Arlie this week. If they gun for Kyle in a couple weeks, that may splinter the group if Sabrina doesn't lean in that direction.

The houseguests are currently in a backyard lockdown. The folks on Feed 5 are going crazy while shit is being hidden around the house by someone inside. Allison once again reaffirming that she knows Kenny from Newfoundland.

HOH results:
In true Big Brother Canada fashion where only men and Jillian win competitions, another guy has won Head of Household this week.

Andrew is your new HOH.

As a member of both the "First 5" alliance (with Arlie, Sabrina, Sarah - and "I forgot to do my hand signal to the camera when voting" Kenny) and the Core Guy Alliance (with Kenny, Jon and Kyle), it's expected that Andrew will repay Paul for his initial nomination last week after stepping off the ice by nominating him. Andrew has won 2 out of the 3 comps so far this season as he also won POV last week (Ika was a replacement nominee).

The other nominee will be someone on the outs with the people in both of his alliances depending on who Andrew's true target winds up being. Likely candidates would include Rachelle (whom is part of the girls and whom Kyle wants to see gone), Adel (who fought with Sabrina and is aligned with no one) or Heather (who would likely be safe and is just floating around).

If you held a gun to my head right now and forced me to guess, I'd peg Paul and Adel as the likely nominees. Two non-caucasians seem like suitable targets for King Andrew's reign. Adel would be the pawn. Andrew might also choose to target the core of the women's alliance directly if he wishes to make waves this week - in which case he may grant Paul a reprieve and take a direct shot at the Neda/Ika pairing.

EDIT: Andrew and Kenny were discussing strategy. Kenny feels that Heather of all people is a legit threat despite the fact that she has no pull on the other girls. He wants to back door her but Andrew seems set on nominating Paul and putting up Ika as a pawn (once again). Seems like either Paul or Heather are going home this week barring something crazy. Kenny went out of his way to deflect Andrew's attention off Rachelle. There was also a lot of chatter about putting Kyle up in a couple weeks so the guys aren't as tight as perceived. Seems like the First 5 is the big power right now (Kenny's lack of hand signal during vote notwithstanding) with Andrew & Kenny as the key decision-making pair. Curious to see how much input Andrew extends to Sarah, Sabrina and Arlie this week. If they gun for Kyle in a couple weeks, that may splinter the group if Sabrina doesn't lean in that direction.

The houseguests are currently in a backyard lockdown. The folks on Feed 5 are going crazy while shit is being hidden around the house by someone inside. Allison once again reaffirming that she knows Kenny from Newfoundland.

I'm okay, with Andrew winning because it means Kenny is safe! Also, apparently there is talk of getting Kyle out. It would be a big move, I highly doubt it would happen this week, but its nice to know he's low on the alliance totem pole.

UberTag

Major power discussion going on in the HOH bedroom between
Andrew, Kenny, Jon and Arlie. Scott, Allison and Nate picked up on the alliance chatter happening as soon as Heather bailed for downstairs so they're aware of the power quartet. Andrew's comment: "This is it. Everyone else is expendable."

Jon then swapped downstairs and Sarah switched in and it transitioned into a First 5 conversation. The Live Feed 5 crew picked up on Sarah being dangerous and effectively being a mole for the girls.

Andrew's plan is to get out Paul this week. The reason Kenny and the other guys think Heather is dangerous is because Rachelle and some of the other girls keep planting the idea that she's a threat as a self-defense mechanism. Ika remains the likely pawn although there's some pressure to put Kyle up this week - which I don't believe will fly (as he'll explode).

Likely noms remain Paul and Ika.

Kenny keeps adjusting himself all the time which Scott can't resist commenting on.

Alliance Breakdown

CORE POWER ALLIANCE - F5 CENTRAL

Andrew & Kenny
Arlie (brings in sub-alliance with Jon)

FIRST 5 PERIPHERY

Sarah & Sabrina

CORE GIRL ALLIANCE

Ika, Neda & Rachelle

DESPERATE OUTCAST ALLIANCE

Kyle & Adel
Paul

FLOATER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Heather

HOUSEGUEST HOPEFULS

Allison (ultimate BB fan girl - online favorite)
Scott (hilarious - biggest threat for votes)
Nate (just happy to be there and pour drinks)

UberTag

HOH Nominations:
Ceremony has yet to take place but it looks like Andrew decided to buck the pawn candidates people were forcing on him (because he wants Paul gone) and to also avoid stigmatizing Ika as a "designated" safe pawn candidate. He's going to nom Paul and Neda. Neda and Ika are pretty much interchangeable so it's pretty much the same end result.

Fun Big Brother "Get Well Peter" compilation video posted two weeks ago when he had a brief bout with pneumonia prior to his new Big Brother Sideshow hosting gig

EDIT:
Kyle just spilled to Paul that he's the target this week. There's a floater congregation going on in the hot tub right now between Paul, Kyle and Adel. I suppose these guys are a loose makeshift alliance in their own minds but I doubt that remains the case long-term. Paul's goose is cooked this week unless he wins POV. Kyle and Adel can't pull him down because then the other gets put up in Paul's place. Andrew has the 5 eviction votes he needs: Ika, Rachelle, Kenny and two of Arlie/Jon/Sarah.

Nomination ceremony is tomorrow. Adel's squashing any pre-emptive maneuvers on Paul's part. Ironically, if Paul did blow this up prematurely and outed Kyle spilling the news, he may just save his ass as Kenny would likely force the issue to get Kyle out now due to his physical threat and being exposed as untrustworthy on top of it.

EDIT 2:
Kenny finally won Andrew over to his sense of reason that Kyle presents a greater threat to their short-term game due to his challenge threat potential than Paul does. Now the plan is to backdoor Kyle after putting up Paul and a pawn (still expected to be Neda) in tomorrow's nominations (pulling Paul off after the POV competition).

EDIT 2:
Kenny finally won Paul over to his sense of reason that Kyle presents a greater threat to their short-term game due to his challenge threat potential than Paul does. Now the plan is to backdoor Kyle after putting up Paul and a pawn (still expected to be Neda) in tomorrow's nominations (pulling Paul off after the POV competition).

Don't you mean Kenny won Andrew over?

UberTag

Paul wants to sell Kyle out to save his own neck based on Kyle & Adel's outspoken bid to attack Andrew next week in the hot tub earlier. But he doesn't want to go up to Andrew himself with that information because he doesn't want to come off as desperate. So instead he's planted this info with Heather in hopes that she'll funnel it to Andrew himself or indirectly through one of the guys - most likely Kenny.

Paul's talking to himself in the pantry and effectively in panic mode right now since getting tipped off by Kyle and having his suspicions re-affirmed by Sarah.

EDIT:
Heather has spilled the beans to Andrew in the HOH room that Kyle was gunning for him next week. Didn't disclose Paul was her source, either. Said the info came from both a guy and a girl.

Adel replaced her in the HOH room along with Kenny and effectively begged on hands and knees to be let into the guy's alliance.

Now Kyle has gone up to the HOH room to sell Paul out going on and on about how Paul's freaking the hell out.

The girls are comparing notes in the pantry on who Andrew has promised safety and no chance of being pawned to this week. Neda's freaking out more than anyone.

Paul's already gone into Suzette breakdown mode because Andrew won't talk to him. He's throwing himself a pity party and trying to get consolation from the girls.

DMeisterJ

Banned
So

Kenny and Andrew are allied? They have sub-alliaces (first five), they want certain girls around, and don't care if certain go.

Paul's goose is cooked, Adel is on the outs, and Kyle is somewhat on the outs?

The girls all just don't wanna be next to go?

It's hard to figure any of these out when we've had like 2 minutes of Diary room sessions with the houseguests in the first two eps. It's why I hate the editing on BBC in the beginning, they don't give enough time for characters to develop in the eary stages like BBUS does.

UberTag

I think DR sessions are largely overrated... although this is more the case with Big Brother US than it is with Canada because of how overly scripted they are.

I haven't seen anything in a DR session that I wouldn't have had a better impression of from watching the live feeds. The only time DR sessions really make a difference for me is when someone is stupidly entertaining in them like Britney.

As for the current vibe of the house,
it seems likely that Paul and a pawn - most likely Neda - will be nominated and Kyle will be going home next week unless he wins POV (which he may not even be selected to play - in other words, a true back door). Some of the girls believe Kyle threw the HOH comp this week which just compounds his situation.

Kenny's been glued to Andrew's ass all day which hasn't done his own game any favors as he may now become a blowback target on an Andrew assault in the next couple weeks due to the perception that Kenny's more of a threat due to his people skills and most of the women detest Andrew's personality.

Big Brother Canada 2: Season Premiere & Ep #2 Recap - Rob Cesternino Reality TV Video Podcast Recap

EDIT:
Sarah has now been told about the "backdoor Kyle" plan by Sabrina.

EDIT 2:
Ika just saved Kyle's neck by relaying to Andrew that Paul was making comments in his desperation downstairs about how Andrew was both sexist and a racist and questioning his character. Andrew is now back on board with nominating Paul and Neda tomorrow and just evicting Paul if he doesn't win POV. This effectively opens up the door for both Kyle and Adel to play for HOH next week when Andrew can't compete and to nom Andrew and Kenny should they win.

No sympathy for Paul. His big mistake was treating his looming nomination personally when he could have just been accepting of it as a fair rebound nom from Andrew for nominating him last week. Kyle and Adel did an effective job of getting him wound up.

Folks on Survivor Sucks are now making Shane-Danielle comparisons for this relationship...

image.jpg

Kenny is camping out in the HOH bedroom with Andrew tonight.
Scott has given Kenny's bobblehead a gay makeover... which is ironic due to the fact that nobody knows he's gay... not even his man crush, Andrew.

image.jpg

EDIT 3:
Sabrina has derailed Ika's groundwork. They're going to let the racist/sexist accusations bury Paul and they're still going to move ahead with backdooring Kyle.

UberTag

Ika and Sabrina have been chatting for close to an hour after lights out in their bedroom and are effectively cradling each other in their arms while laughing and wiping away tears and Production hasn't once asked them to put their mics on.

Meanwhile, Arlie of all people flipped out by himself in the living room about something that happened in the DR while muttering to himself about something being fake or possibly having comments he made in the DR overheard outside or something. Really odd stuff. He was reviewing the official contestant rules during this entire exercise.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ika and Sabrina have been chatting for close to an hour after lights out in their bedroom and are effectively cradling each other in their arms while laughing and wiping away tears and Production hasn't once asked them to put their mics on.

Meanwhile, Arlie of all people flipped out by himself in the living room about something that happened in the DR while muttering to himself about something being fake or possibly having comments he made in the DR overheard outside or something. Really odd stuff. He was reviewing the official contestant rules during this entire exercise.

The even odder thing was him getting into Adel's bed on accident, then getting into his own, taking a random pair of boxers, squirting some sort of liquid on it, and then resting the boxers on his forehead.

Not stopping there, he then reached into said bottle of liquid, and began sprinkling himself with the contents.

UberTag

OFFICIAL WEEK 2 NOMINATIONS:
___Paul___ & ___Neda___

No surprises there. I just turned on the feeds a couple minutes ago and Heather, Kenny and some other houseguests are being ferried around while wearing blindfolds and collecting stuff. Not sure what the deal is there.

EDIT:
Turns out it's a creative punishment due to the BB houseguests being complete slobs. So they're forcing them to clean the house in tandems where one of them is blindfolded. Not sure how effective that will prove to be at actually getting the house clean but it will make for an amusing segment for the show.

Sounds like BB Canada production has been over-zealous with cutting the cameras for the live feeders for a number of arguments that broke out today in the house post-noms.
They pulled the same nonsense last season so that's no surprise.
Another reason why the BB USA live feed experience is superior despite not being free.

DMeisterJ

Banned
OFFICIAL WEEK 2 NOMINATIONS:
___Paul___ & ___Neda___

No surprises there. I just turned on the feeds a couple minutes ago and Heather, Kenny and some other houseguests are being ferried around while wearing blindfolds and collecting stuff. Not sure what the deal is there.

EDIT:
Turns out it's a creative punishment due to the BB houseguests being complete slobs. So they're forcing them to clean the house in tandems where one of them is blindfolded. Not sure how effective that will prove to be at actually getting the house clean but it will make for an amusing segment for the show.

Sounds like BB Canada production has been over-zealous with cutting the cameras for the live feeders for a number of arguments that broke out today in the house post-noms.
They pulled the same nonsense last season so that's no surprise.
Another reason why the BB USA live feed experience is superior despite not being free.

Sucks that BBCAN is being so shitty with their feeds vs US because they have the more interesting product. BBUS type feeds on BBCan would be amazing.

UberTag

POV PLAYERS:
Andrew, Paul, Neda, Kenny, Arlie, Sarah

Bad news for Kyle. Neither he or Adel got picked to play in the veto competition. In fact, only First 5 alliance members were drawn.

Which means that Kyle is now effectively set up for a traditional back door in every sense of the word. There's very little chance that he does not get sent home on Thursday unless Andrew has a change of heart and Production has been very diligent with him that he won't be portrayed as a racist/misogynist on the show (despite them airing his jokey Jamaican impressions on Thursday) so he's likely to keep Paul around due to not feeling that his character is in immediate jeopardy.

Will likely be a 9-to-1 eviction vote on Thursday. Possibly 8-to-2 but I suspect Paul will fall in line once he gets taken off the block. That may ultimately depend on whether he wins POV or whether one of the First 5 does. I suppose this only gets interesting if Neda somehow manages to win veto but that's unlikely. She's a pawn and winning a comp would only increase the likelihood that she gets targeted first next week. I'm expecting another win for Andrew here.

Kendrew is doing an admirable job of poisoning the reputations and credibility of both Paul and Adel with the rest of the house to ensure the girls will never want to to work with them. Granted, those guys aren't doing themselves any favors in that department as they're completely outmatched. Suspect that if the First 5 bloc remains in power next week they will continue to keep Paul and Adel around as distractions (so long as they don't fear Adel as a challenge threat) and turn their attention back towards the girls they perceive as threats - namely Heather, Ika, Neda and Rachelle.

It will be interesting to see how the newly introduced houseguest impacts things as both Scott & Allison are keenly aware that both Sarah & Sabrina are actively the girls out to Kendrew.

Feeds should remain quiet over the next few days with the big mystery of which of the War Room houseguests gets voted in to the house being the only thing up in the air. Most online polls indicate Allison is a heavy favorite but whether she ultimately wins out or not in a vote that's ultimately at the mercy of Production influence remains to be seen.

UberTag

I love
NEDA
, I hope they don't go.
She's fine this week. Kyle is virtually assured to get backdoored. Next week could be a different story depending on whom the First Five alliance target. She's in good with Jon so I suspect they would target either Heather or Ika first.

UberTag

SUNDAY UPDATE:
Not much has changed today. The veto competition is later tonight. POV ceremony tomorrow.

Kyle has gone into full self-destruct mode since he didn't get selected and knows he's going to be backdoored. Technically he may have had a chance to turn the house against Paul on the off chance that Neda won veto but that ship has now largely sailed as he's attacking everyone under the sun and is in full meltdown.

Other points of interest today include Jon and Neda discussing possibly making a move against Kendrew sometime down the road and Ika drifting away from Rachelle and trying to bring Heather into the fold of her alliance with Neda. Heather and Rachelle still can't stand one another. A fact that will likely make Ika & Neda more attractive targets for the First 5.

Also, Sabrina is an emotional mess that craves attention and is a nasty combination of Amanda & Andy from BB15 that will result in some wild TV in the coming weeks. She reacts to anything and everything anyone says in that house and takes it personality... even if they're her #1 enemy and out the door.

Kenny snuggled with Andrew in his bed last night and was none too pleased to hear from Andrew that he'd rather sleep with Ika & Sabrina tonight. Kenny almost lost his HOH privileges. Would love to see him win HOH only to be disappointed that Andrew won't sleep in the room with him.

Lastly, Adel is so fixated on Production and sabotaging both the feeds and the game (they've already called in a shrink for him) that I can envision a scenario where he either self-evicts or pulls a Willie Hantz and needs to get forcibly removed.

The first few days of this season have felt like a redo of BB Canada 1 with a BB15 slant and it has been decided unpleasant for most everyone in the house. Still expecting a 9-to-1 vote on Thursday (even if Paul wins POV himself).

Koodo

Banned
Kenny snuggled with Andrew in his bed last night and was none too pleased to hear from Andrew that he'd rather sleep with Ika & Sabrina tonight. Kenny almost lost his HOH privileges. Would love to see him win HOH only to be disappointed that Andrew won't sleep in the room with him.
Screaming.

andrew ha racism
2095c354.gif

ika rationalizing his racism, particularly his racism against her
ed2305b7.png

neda crying at being nominated
cry.gif

kenny being andrew's sycophantic bottom bitch and not even realizing it
ab6d3f1c.gif

paul always explaining his dumb actions by making them seem like they are part of a larger plan
ahh.gif

I don't think Andrew is a racist... What he said was ignorant, but not hateful. Also, I kinda laughed how this season is so opposite to the last BBUS season. Where instead of everyone hating the racist, the focus of hate was more on accuser. Though I'm not at all comparing Aaryn to Andrew... just something I found funny.

SUNDAY UPDATE:
Aha, I wanna see video of this.

Edit: Holy crap... Found a video of Adel making a physical threat. Youtube feeds source.

UberTag

SUNDAY UPDATE:
Lastly, Adel is so fixated on Production and sabotaging both the feeds and the game (they've already called in a shrink for him) that I can envision a scenario where he either self-evicts or pulls a Willie Hantz and needs to get forcibly removed.
Edit: Holy crap... Found a video of Adel making a physical threat. Youtube feeds source.
LATE SUNDAY UPDATE:
Adel has been in the DR since the above altercation took place and BB Canada has tweeted that the live feeds will be down indefinitely until further notice.

Big Brother US precedent in the case of a voluntary eviction (DOR) or forced removal of a houseguest post-nomination ceremony is that the HOH's reign is immediately cut short and a new HOH competition is held. The departing HOH is allowed to compete in said competition instead of being ruled ineligible.

That's the fundamental difference between BB11 when Chima got removed and BB14 when Willie got removed.

The War Room feed (Feed 5) is still up and running.

Sabrina's Epic Pantry Meltdown - Drama Queen Moment #1 - Part 1 - Part 2 (I'm certain there will be more)
Original Adel/Kyle Confront Jon/Sarah/Andrew & The Rest of the House Vid

We may or may not have results/fallout from tonight's comp before lights out. Depends on when the feeds come back.

UberTag

LATE SUNDAY UPDATE 2:
The War Room houseguests were informed that their planned final DR sessions for tonight have been cancelled and that they would have no further feeds from inside the house for the remainder of the night "due to an unfortunate situation".

An extensive POV comp had been set up in the backyard to be played tonight - but due to the nature of the competition being trivia related to a screening of the movie Divergent on Saturday night that only the POV participants went to see it could not be easily repackaged into an HOH competition as others have been in the past in the event of a DOR or houseguest removal. The fact that this comp has a paid promotional sponsorship attached to it further compounds things.

BiU_hy-CAAEyPuN.jpg

LATE SUNDAY UPDATE 2:
The War Room houseguests were informed that their planned final DR sessions for tonight have been cancelled and that they would have no further feeds from inside the house for the remainder of the night "due to an unfortunate situation".

what the fuckkkkk

ib1IHgcEx5klIp.gif

UberTag

POV WINNER:
___Kenny___

MONDAY MORNING UPDATE:
Adel is still in the BB house. He's eating cereal in the kitchen with Paul and Kyle right now. Sabrina's still a basket case with monopolizing everyone's time with her pity parties and freak outs. No word on what else took place last night. Plan is still to pull Paul down and replace him with Kyle, although I've at least seen murmurings elsewhere that Neda would be pulled down instead. I'm still inclined to believe Paul will be. Either way it will be Kyle that's sent packing on Thursday.

Production forgot to soundproof the floor between the DR room and the 2nd floor of the house. Anyone can listen in to what's being said in the DR room by listening through the floor above it. Which means DR sessions will be saccharine and lacking in insight until they get around to fixing it.

UberTag

So do we have any idea what the "unfortunate situation" was?
Nope. May have been some misinformation fed to the War Room houseguests by Production to feed hype/suspense. POV comp appears to have gone off without a hitch.

POV ceremony is currently under way. Kyle will be on the block when live feeds resume.

FINAL NOMINATIONS:
Kyle and Paul... Neda was taken off the block. Seems like there was both a push to disguise a planned attack on the girls next week and a lack of doubt that Paul would be genuinely grateful whether he was taken down from the block or not. Kenny would not have used the veto on Neda if he felt there was any risk of Kyle not going home so you can pretty much bank on Kyle being sent packing on Thursday in an 8-to-2 vote.

With Kendrew's influence over the First 5 looming large along with their challenge track record, it seems highly unlikely that people will be actively trying to win the HOH competition on Thursday. Paul and Adel will be. As will Kenny and Arlie. And possibly the War Room houseguest depending on whether they have any powers or not when first entering the house. Everyone else will throw it.

Time to go buy a new suit!

doXFRr5.jpg

Nope. May have been some misinformation fed to the War Room houseguests by Production to feed hype/suspense. POV comp appears to have gone off without a hitch.

POV ceremony is currently under way. Kyle will be on the block when live feeds resume.

FINAL NOMINATIONS:
Kyle and Paul... Neda was taken off the block. Seems like there was both a push to disguise a planned attack on the girls next week and a lack of doubt that Paul would be genuinely grateful whether he was taken down from the block or not. Kenny would not have used the veto on Neda if he felt there was any risk of Kyle not going home so you can pretty much bank on Kyle being sent packing on Thursday in an 8-to-2 vote.

With Kendrew's influence over the First 5 looming large along with their challenge track record, it seems highly unlikely that people will be actively trying to win the HOH competition on Thursday. Paul and Adel will be. As will Kenny and Arlie. And possibly the War Room houseguest depending on whether they have any powers or not when first entering the house. Everyone else will throw it.

Time to go buy a new suit!

doXFRr5.jpg

Ugh, the girls to get into gear and start planning for late game. I am really not here for Andrew and his boys dominating while the rest sit idly by as they get picked off one by one... Ika, Neda, and Rachelle seem competent enough to break that alliance up, hopefully we see them acting.

UberTag

Ugh, I really need the girls to get into gear and start planning for late game. I am really not here for Andrew and his boys dominating while the rest sit idly by as they get picked off one by one...
The fact that guys are 14-0 lifetime in Big Brother Canada "power of veto" competitions doesn't bode well for their chances.
I'm doing my part by tossing Allison 25 votes/day over on Slice.ca. Hope she's able to get in the house proper to compete.

The fact that guys are 14-0 lifetime in Big Brother Canada "power of veto" competitions doesn't bode well for their chances.
I'm doing my part by tossing Allison 25 votes/day over on Slice.ca. Hope she's able to get in the house proper to compete.

I wonder if the girls in the house would embrace their bolstered numbers or immediately plot with the guys to toss her out.

UberTag

MID-MONDAY UPDATE:
Heather bashing amongst all of the girls is now back in fashion as she made the mistake of trusting Sabrina whose sole purpose right now is to stir shit among the girls and keep them in disarray. Sarah is effective at this task as well.

Kenny is already planning for next week and a hopeful F5 repeat run in power for either him or Arlie by reinforcing the threat that both Heather & Ika present. Ika will likely be the target next week if the F5 remain in power - she would be nominated opposite a pawn like Neda who would not draw any votes. If the F5 do not remain in power and the HOH is won by one of the girls, the F5 will push hard for a Heather eviction.

Obviously the War Room houseguest that enters will impact this gameplan somewhat.

twist spoilers:

The houseguests have been talking about the extra keyhole on the feeds for a while now. Several are convinced that Canada is voting for another person to come into the house.

UberTag

twist spoilers:

The houseguests have been talking about the extra keyhole on the feeds for a while now. Several are convinced that Canada is voting for another person to come into the house.
Yeah, the powers of deduction have not eluded these folks in the house.
After all, why would there be 15 keyholes in the wall for 14 total houseguests?
Surprised it took them this long to figure this one out. I would have noted that variance on Day 1.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yeah, the powers of deduction have not eluded these folks in the house.
After all, why would there be 15 keyholes in the wall for 14 total houseguests?
Surprised it took them this long to figure this one out. I would have noted that variance on Day 1.

Eh, BBUS always has more keyholes than keys, so I would haven't really thought about it twice.

UberTag

LATE MONDAY UPDATE:
The Three Stooges (Paul, Adel and Kyle) have decided to amuse themselves by building a fort in the backyard using couch cushions.

jKRH7uO.png

Meanwhile, Neda talks serious game with both Ika and Jon separately about how savvy and manipulative Sabrina is. Both her and Jon vent over Andrew but Jon is blind to Kenny's devotion to him and thinks he will turn against him when the opportunity presents itself.

Even though I've said that the gameplan for the F5 isn't to pick off Kyle, Paul and Adel in sequence that's "technically" the plan as of right now. I say, technically, because Kenny has proven to be quite capable at manipulating Andrew to satisfy his whims.

24 hours ago, Andrew wanted to showmance Ika and Kenny almost lost his bed privileges to her. Today, he's got Andrew convinced she needs to be the next girl to get sent packing. Kenny will push Andrew's buttons however he chooses - and if that means targeting a girl next week then so be it. Although Adel is still the likely casualty unless he wins HOH.

Heather's prospects have improved in the past 24 hours despite being collectively shunned by the girls again as Sabrina is now using her as a shield and will freely get information from Heather due to her tendency to trust EVERYONE. Plus, Sabrina likes the drama she creates. Both her and Kenny have bumped Ika ahead of Heather on the pecking order.

EDIT:
Jon also had a 1-on-1 game chat with Kenny. The real problem with Jon having blinders to Kenny's affiliation with Andrew is that he won't make a move against Andrew until he's down to F6 or F7 and he won't even realize that he's completely outgunned by the First Five at that point. Kenny is stringing Jon along (and manipulating both Neda and Arlie's votes by proxy) - unless, of course, the fact that Kenny withheld the First 5 hand signal when voting to evict Anick last week actually means he's simply keeping ALL of his options open and he's game to working with EITHER Andrew/Sabrina/Sarah OR Jon/Neda/Arlie depending on where the dice fall. This is a long-term story to monitor. Fueling Kenny's jealousy by pushing Sabrina's closeness to Andrew is a good strategy for him to keep employing. Kenny and Sabrina had a chat in the hot tub room today where they essentially solidified a Final 2 deal - Andrew wants to go to F3 with both of them and KNOWS he can't beat Kenny in a jury vote.

Jon then talked game 1-on-1 with Ika. (Andrew has been snoring happily on the living room couch while all this game talk and fort building has been going on.) He was surprised by the fact that A) Sabrina knew about this week's noms before they were cast and he didn't (despite supposedly being part of the guys' alliance; that B) Ika found out about this and didn't disclose to Neda that Sabrina knew she was getting put up as a pawn with the intention of backdooring Kyle; that C) Sabrina has assured safety with most of the girls in the house and Andrew - even though the mystical guys' alliance was supposedly in place to thwart some girl's alliance that either doesn't exist in reality and that Ika doesn't feel she's a part of. I mean think about it logically - Jon has been told that either Ika or Heather are the kingpins of the girls yet they hate Heather and Ika doesn't know what the hell's going on and he has Neda's ear and Sabrina is in tight with Andrew. In other words, these two are beginning to piece together that the only alliance in the house is one that Andrew and Sabrina are the key pieces in.

Sabrina has also lied to Ika by inventing a story that if Adel wins HOH next week he'll be nominating Sabrina and Ika - when in reality all he's talked about with the other stooges is how he plans to target Kenny and Andrew. And put up Jon if either of them wins POV. Jon and Ika also discussed how Sabrina is the source for Heather being poisoned within the group - which is largely true except Heather hasn't done herself any favors because she's largely been a party to telling people what they want to hear because she just wants to belong in some kind of group.

Unfortunately, despite these revelations, I don't credit Jon for being smart enough to act on them. Kenny and Sabrina are running the show using Andrew as a front. And despite all of the game chatter tonight, Sarah might as well be invisible as her name has not come up once.

I find it annoying in every season the people I find the most annoying are always in the best position in the house. Can't stand Sabrina at all.

And is this the first time in any BB season that there isn't any showmances at all? Just like last BBCanada there's very little diversity and and just a bunch a 20 something year olds yet no hookups.

UberTag

And is this the first time in any BB season that there isn't any showmances at all? Just like last BBCanada there's very little diversity and and just a bunch a 20 something year olds yet no hookups.
I don't know what show you're watching. I see two showmances right here.

HIDZ2Pt.png

OzKlRFL.png

57a79fc987f5cfebf2ffc1e81e28cb6c.png

Sabrina wants Andrew.
Kenny wants Andrew.

With Andrew being oblivious to both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom