• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother Canada Season 2 |OT| - Premieres Wednesday, March 5th at 9:00pm on Slice

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

If Alison does swing back she would target Jon and Neda not Arlie. He's been the one that made an effort out of anyone this week to talk game and work with her and she did say "Gordo said to stick with you Arlie!"
Arlie is a big reason why she's planning on shifting back to the Forsaken side of the house if they win the next two HOHs. She knows he's lying about being a Big Brother superfan (schtick he continues to play up) because of the bobblehead game she played with Scott & Nate in the war room. She also holds him largely responsible for her beloved Gordo's alliance being decimated.

So while you're right that Jon/Neda is still perceived to be the primary force on the other side of the house she's assuming that one of them will get taken out in the Double Eviction (which is the only scenario where she would jump and flip the numbers anyhow). If she throws the DE HOH comp, one of Kenny/Rachelle/Sabrina win, they logically take out one of the power couple... and then if she wins the subsequent endurance HOH, the remnants of Jon/Neda don't strike as much apprehension in Allison as Arlie does due to his shadiness.

I wouldn't over-analyze Allison's game logic too much. She's the worst BB player in that house. And you're correct that using her veto on someone else instead of herself is rather silly. Arlie is one of the few people to talk game with her but she perceives that he wants to use her for his own self-interest (which is largely true) and doesn't value him as a trusted ally.

UberTag

ROACH IS D I S G U S T I N G
Whatever could you mean?!?

tumblr_n3qiitK7up1tvnlsbo1_250.gif

Oh wait... you meant that.

Kyle's reaction as he watches the live feeds from home and sees his fellow Outsider heading out to the hot tub...

Kyle Shore @KyleShoreBBCAN 12m
ADEL FOR THE LOVE OF YELLOW SNOW DISCHARGE DONT HIT THAT ***** HOT TUB. NOOOOOOO ABORT ABORT ABORT #BBCAN2 YOUR GONNA MELT OR DISSOLVE

UberTag

Yup, after Kenny came out to the House, he started to discuss his view on gay people and showed his true colors.
Amusing how Kenny "coming out" to Sarah sank her game and now his decision to "come out" to the rest of the house may sink Adel's.
It will certainly tank his Mr. Canada popularity status.

Amusing how Kenny "coming out" to Sarah sank her game and now his decision to "come out" to the rest of the house may sink Adel's.

It might. Depends if the producers want to show this side of Adel. I'm willing to bet they'll call him in the DR and tell him to stop discussing it and just brush it under the rug. That way they can continue to give him "Mister Canada" edit.

DMeisterJ

Banned

Jeff said much worse and America is still in love with him

Holmes

This season has had a very powerful internet community when it comes to fan votes, though, so it not making the show might not matter so much. And besides, Adel's fraus are already giving the usual excuses. He's not ignorant! He's religious!

This season has had a very powerful internet community when it comes to fan votes, though, so it not making the show might not matter so much. And besides, Adel's fraus are already giving the usual excuses. He's not ignorant! He's religious!

yeah, it's BS isn't. I mean it's not something to be completely outraged by, but the way many would like to throw it under the rug is unsettling.

UberTag

Please please please Neda,
save Sarah and frame Arlie.
It's the one card Sarah had to play. Problem is that it requires Neda to do something independently of Jon and I don't see her doing that - even if it would improve her standing in the house immeasurably to remove Allison, nullify the secret veto (which Allison plans to use on either herself or, if it's expiring regardless, on Sabrina/Kenny), alienate Arlie (who wants her gone so he can have Jon to himself) and command some degree of security from the other side from Sarah for at least herself. It would be naive to think that Kenny won't still be going hard for Jon no matter what she does.

Holmes

:lol Heather, so dumb. Kenny: "I'll give you two weeks." Heather: "UM MISTAKE NUMBER 2 KENNY!! YOU'RE ONLY PROMISING ME ONE WEEK!!!!!!?"

Girl can't count, no surprise. Then needs reassurance from a man to make her own decision. She's just an empty vessel with a high voice.

I'm praying Alison gets "blind sided" tomorrow, they blame it on Arlie, and then BLAM, she uses the SECRET POWER OF VETO! Falk, i'm pumped for tomorrow.

Edit: Just realized that is impossible. Still excited though lol

UberTag

It's fun to know that Rachelle's expression doesn't even change when she's urinating. Not that it changes for anything else.

Given what we now know about Allison's Red POV, if I were her I wouldn't want to use that thing at all. She entered the game 2 weeks late w/ safety for the weeks she missed plus an additional week of immunity on top of that. She was then gifted a POV after finishing 4th in a comp. Granted a Canadian HOH week where she would obviously not be targeted seeing how Canada voted her into the game in the first place. She was then forced into the majority alliance in the house against her own wishes (because she likes the losers more), exonerated from getting evicted because Heather is the first HOH in the game with a mind of her own and then blessed with a Red POV she can use to pull herself or someone else off the block AFTER the initial POV gets played that lasts another 3 HOH cycles. She was even spared the risk of other houseguests stumbling across the War Room which this latest twist would have exposed.

That's not exactly a resume someone can win the Big Brother game with. So yeah, she'd better pray she doesn't have to use that thing.

I also doubt Neda plants a hinky vote to save Sarah... but stranger things have happened. Tomorrow night will be fun. Possibility of a hinky vote in a close 4-3 vote. Two veto powers in play. Double eviction night in a divided house. Allison even has two secrets she could get instantly evicted for exposing. Should be one for the history books.

My prediction on tonight's 2nd boot in order of likelihood:

1) Kenny (Sloppy Seconds win HOH, both Gremlins get nominated, Adel's Veto Card gets played preventing Kenny from playing for POV)
2) Arlie (Forsaken win HOH, Jon & Arlie nominated, Arlie fails to win POV)
3) Jon (Forsaken win HOH, either Arlie wins POV or they decide - wisely - against nominating Arlie alongside Jon)

UberTag

SEMI-QUALIFIED SPOILERS FLOATING AROUND FOR TONIGHT'S DOUBLE EVICTION EPISODE (no Hamsterwatch this week)...

Sarah evicted by a vote of 4-3.
Neda wins HOH. Kenny evicted shortly thereafter.

I know the gameplan heading into tonight was for both Gremlins to be nominated and for Adel's card to get played to remove Kenny from POV eligibility thus ensuring a guaranteed backdoor but we have no word yet on whether the card was used, who won POV or what the vote count was to boot Kenny (I would assume 5-1).

We've only heard that Arlie threw the HOH comp to Neda (big shock). It's very possible Arlie is setting Neda up as a target next week now that she can't play for HOH.

EDIT:
Hamsterwatch confirmed this spoiler. Arlie won POV. No word on whether the veto card had to be used or if Kenny wasn't even drawn to play for POV.

Brief Post-Double Eviction Feeds Leak

2nd HOH UPDATE:
2nd HOH comp is evidently complete already as well. The above leak took place after the comp was complete. Jon & Arlie were doing the best in the comp when tonight's taping ended (either during the episode or during the Side Show). Seems clear that Rachelle/Sabrina did not pull out a win. Most likely bet is that Jon won - or possibly Heather. I'm leaning towards Jon.

UberTag

It would seem that Sabrina's above breakdown was due to Rachelle's vote to evict Sabrina in tonight's episode. May not have anything to do with the outcome of the 2nd HOH comp tonight.

Fey

Banned
:lol Heather, so dumb. Kenny: "I'll give you two weeks." Heather: "UM MISTAKE NUMBER 2 KENNY!! YOU'RE ONLY PROMISING ME ONE WEEK!!!!!!?"

Girl can't count, no surprise. Then needs reassurance from a man to make her own decision. She's just an empty vessel with a high voice.

lmfao she was saying his mistake was that he couldn't possibly promise more than 1 week for her.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

no wonder you are (or should i say WERE
ahh.gif
) a fan, y'all have no idea what a good strategy is.
ahh.gif

UberTag

AndrewGordonBBCAN2 ‏@AndrewGordonYYC 16m
Oh no! My momsy and my brother Kenny evicted! This is a sad day!
Happy birthday, Gordo!
Also, Canada gets a vote in the finale as neither Sarah or Kenny are going to jury.
As if Sabrina didn't have enough things going against her.

lmfao she was saying his mistake was that he couldn't possibly promise more than 1 week for her.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Uh no...

Kenny: I'll give you two weeks, I promise, just don't put Sarah up and next week I won't put you up.
Heather: Only giving me one week? Derp.

But I guess you can't expect high English comprehension from someone whose first language is emoticon.

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

Nah JK bro. But really. Don't be attacking people because they aren't rooting for the same people you are. That's just petty :U

I guess they have to have their story. :/

Yeah. It sucks, I always end up hating the people everyone else love. Hence, my favorites tend to not be treated as well by production as the Fan favorites. But I'm curious, to anyone who likes Kenny/Sarah, who are you rooting for now?

Personally I still like Allison, but I feel like her time is coming to an end and should be the next one out. I'd love for Sabrina to make it to the end, just to see the fan freak out but we all know that's very unlikely.

I've always liked Neda from the beginning and Jon is starting to grow on me. Honestly, the only persons I'm currently rooting against is Adel and Heather. Though I still find Arlie to be a slightly less annoying version of Peter, I have somewhat lukewarm feelings toward him. I'm more curious to see how he will act in the upcoming "divide" of the outsider alliance.

UberTag

HOH WINNER:
______Jon______

Rachelle & Sabrina noms seem likely unless Neda poisons Jon's mind with her paranoia.

botty

Banned
Yeah. It sucks, I always end up hating the people everyone else love. Hence, my favorites tend to not be treated as well by production as the Fan favorites. But I'm curious, to anyone who likes Kenny/Sarah, who are you rooting for now?

Personally I still like Allison, but I feel like her time is coming to an end and should be the next one out. I'd love for Sabrina to make it to the end, just to see the fan freak out but we all know that's very unlikely.

I've always liked Neda from the beginning and Jon is starting to grow on me. Honestly, the only persons I'm currently rooting against is Adel and Heather. Though I still find Arlie to be a slightly less annoying version of Peter, I have somewhat lukewarm feelings toward him. I'm more curious to see how he will act in the upcoming "divide" of the outsider alliance.

how do you feel about Rachelle?

how do you feel about Rachelle?

Who?

OH, you must be talking about

tumblr_n3qiitK7up1tvnlsbo1_250.gif

Yeah I dunno man. She's not a great game player, not very bright, but I'm more inclined to feel bad for her than to strongly hate her. So to answer your question: I don't... I don't think of Rachelle.

UberTag

LATE THURSDAY FEEDS:
Not much has shifted tonight as Jon has spent his first night as HOH basking in drunken revelry with the rest of the house.

Rachelle is this week's target and will go home Thursday if she fails to win POV this weekend.

The dynamic within the Sloppy Seconds is interesting. Arlie has been glued to Jon like a hawk - effectively spending the entirety of the night camped out in his HOH room. Arlie is playing up the "we're the two biggest targets in the game so we have to keep each other safe" angle. Jon is stroking Arlie's ego telling him that he would beat Jon at Final 2 with ease and he's happy finishing 2nd to Arlie because he'd still get $20,000. All of this is complete bullshit.

Allison has surgically attached herself to Arlie - not so much out of trust but out of fear. She trusts him the least in the game but figures if she gives him the brunt of her attention and flirts with him, she won't be in his line of fire.

Meanwhile, Neda has been shoring up her own side alliance with Heather & Adel. She's actively told them that she knows she can't beat Jon at Final 2 (nobody can) and wants to keep them around as long as possible. Adel's playing up being a bonehead and not being able to win any comps. He's buttering up Neda & Heather telling them they could be the first 2-time HOH winners this season when they play next week.

If Jon & Neda get split up, it's quite likely that whomever remains will make it to Final 3 (if not, Final 2). And it's doubtful they'll wait until Final 6 to splinter as Adel is already talking about taking Allison out next week. Whichever of the Gremlins remains will likely be kept on hand to use as leverage.

Why would they get
Rachelle
out over
Sabrina
?
Rachelle
is exactly the person you want beside you for Final 2.

UberTag

Why would they get
Rachelle
out over
Sabrina
?
Rachelle
is exactly the person you want beside you for Final 2.
Rachelle and Sabrina are virtually interchangeable as far as Final 2 goats are concerned. They're practically the same person. No friends in the jury. No chance at Canada's vote. They only win against each other.

There's a perception that Rachelle is a greater threat to win comps (notably endurance) which Sabrina doesn't possess which is why she's the principal target. It's sound logic seeing how Sabrina hasn't won anything but then it's also quite possible that the bungie cord resistance comp was rigged by Production in Rachelle's favor and she's easily more brainless than Sabrina. She was grabbing toilet paper rolls out of the trash during last night's POV comp instead of the giant donuts with names on them and bringing them back to her station.
KuGsj.gif

I hope the houseguest saw what we saw in that POV competition.

Rachelle is all beauty, no brains. Sure she won her that one [flawed] endurance competition, but this last half everything is nearly memorization based and Sabrina is way better at that then her. It's how Ian won all those comps at the end of his season.

Holmes

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
You should go back to your little PopGAF thread and spam gifs and emoticons there where no one can see you. Man, what a blow it is to get burned by someone where 95% of their posts are New York gifs and crappy emoticons that probably originate from AIM.

UberTag

FRIDAY FEEDS UPDATE:
While Arlie continues to revel and relax after evicting Kenny and "taking over the game because no one can stop him", Neda has spent today doing her most spirited gaming of the entire season to effectively steal Rachelle as a pet who can be manipulated from Sabrina and winning Heather and Allison over on evicting Sabs this week despite her complete lack of challenge ability.

This move gives Neda insurance in the form of a vote in the event of Arlie & Adel launching a preemptive strike to split her away from Jon. It also gives her a shield she can use to deflect attention off herself, someone else to win comps for her and someone she can easily beat at Final 2.

Arlie has been asleep at the wheel today thinking Jon has Neda under his thumb. Both Arlie & Adel are completely dismissive of Rachelle and think they can easily "muscle" Allison & Heather around should they need to.

It would not surprise me in the least to see Arlie evicted next week and to have the entire F5 booted from the house in sequence. That's a very likely scenario should Neda or Rachelle win HOH.

I wonder if Sabrina has a competition win in her. She's going to need to pull one out tomorrow.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Fist Five scum
ibwrLriDOxRHLV.gif

WAIT JUST A SEC...................... I understand why the rest of the first five are hated, but why Sarah? I don't get why people in this thread lump her in with the trash heap that includes Arlie, Andrew and Sabrina?

Sarah was my #1 fave along with the flawless Ika <3

Sarah had integrity, morals and was just a good person. DON'T FORGET, she is the only one that defended Ika during the iconic letter-shredding moment, when everyone else was swearing and screaming at her. Her leaving the house signaled the end of this trash season for me.

I have NO INTEREST in watching a homophobe, a moron who urinates in a jacuzzi, Sabrina the MESS, a girl that gives Charlie brown a handjob in a sleeping bag (Allison gave Andrew a handy in the sleeping bags), the helium voiced Heather, that horrible gross Arlie and the rest of these flops compete (Neda is ok but she's in a showmance with the insufferable Jon so I'm over it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom