• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB Offseason 2014: The Spartans End a B1G Case of Wiscy Dick, Cold Pizza for Victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen Overstreet sighting. He was one of the players kicked off the Longhorns a few weeks ago, and he's already playing for SHSU. He made a 15 yard reception at the end of the game

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Jalen Overstreet sighting. He was one of the players kicked off the Longhorns a few weeks ago, and he's already playing for SHSU. He made a 15 yard reception at the end of the game

One of Tech's former WRs, Derek Edwards, and a former TCU WR, Ladarius Brown, are also both on the SHSU roster. Brown was dismissed from TCU early in 2014 and I think Edwards made it through Tech's spring practice before leaving.

cashman

Banned

His dad was like the middle school version of Pat Moorer, can't believe the kid ended up being such a knucklehead.

UCF was definitely a good team last year, but now they need to back it up for another year or two. The only time I watched UCF play in person was during my first year at UT, and they looked very mid-majory. I guess you could say UCF got creamed in the Big XII championship that year
Eh, UCF has had 10+ wins 3 out of the last 4 years. It's not like 2013 was an extreme anomaly. But yes sustained success is important.

2009.... We were playing with a Wake Forest transfer QB. Slim pickins way back in 2009.

Eh, UCF has had 10+ wins 3 out of the last 4 years. It's not like 2013 was an extreme anomaly. But yes sustained success is important.

2009.... We were playing with a Wake Forest transfer QB. Slim pickins way back in 2009.

Solid results, but now they have to prove they are just as strong without Bortles signal calling. I think Bortles graduating ( To the Jags ) was the main reason the preseason pollsters didn't give your team a lot of respect. Will be interesting to see how UCF responds this year with their new QB

And again, just in time!

-ACC: Florida State
Coastal: Virginia Tech
Atlantic: Florida State
-B1G: Ohio State
East: Ohio State
West: Wisconsin
-Big 12: Oklahoma
-American: Cincinnati
-Pac 12: Oregon

North: Oregon
South: USC
-SEC: Alabama
East: Georgia
West: Alabama

Playoff Semis:
1: Florida State
2: Oregon
3: Alabama
4: Oklahoma
Finals:
1: Florida State
2: Oregon
Champion: Florida State

Boring, I know, but I don't see anyone beating FSU without a big dosage of injury or "the curse of me."

DAMMIT, WRONG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom