• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

DLkUa1FUQAAOHLP.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/916786455468371968

Jarnet87

Through 3 games I have seen nothing to suggest that Blackman will improve as the season goes on. Jimbo's offense does not fit him at all. Awful pocket presence, awful short and intermediate accuracy. He can chuck it deep and that's it. Unless Jimbo wants to transition the team to super run focus team with play action and max protect it's not going to get better.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Blackman has been terrible, and he looks like a high school kid in a college uniform.

Sucks he got thrust into this role so soon.

Through 3 games I have seen nothing to suggest that Blackman will improve as the season goes on. Jimbo's offense does not fit him at all. Awful pocket presence, awful short and intermediate accuracy. He can chuck it deep and that's it. Unless Jimbo wants to transition the team to super run focus team with play action and max protect it's not going to get better.

I agree.

I am considering just not watching when we play against Clemson-tier teams.

This reminds me of the Chris Rix era when our defense was championship tier but our offense was pop-warner tier.

Jarnet87

Jimbo hasn't been able to find a good rhythm of playcalling to follow up on all the great runs.They make big gains and then 3 plays of nothing.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Lmao

FSU D thought the game was over after that FG obviously cause they didn't come back out on the field.

Total choke job.

Top Bottom