• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
6_1216545.jpg

ryseing

Count me in the "he was down but they couldn't overturn it" camp. Crazy end to this game though!

Agreed. No indisputable evidence to overturn.

I was wrong Miami. Congrats. If you didn't win this one I couldn't see y'all ever winning one in the near future so.

1-3 FSU is the best timeline.

ag-my001

Three straight runs... and we stopped them?

Bama ate too much brisket confirmed. Got to score before they finish digesting.

Moral victory score: 3-0

No way to overturn that.

I don't understand how ESPN doesn't have dedicated goal line cameras. The most important angle, and they don't have it.

Also, they don't use cameras that capture the speed of the game. Contrast that to baseball, where they can capture a slide at a bazillion frames per second.

Anyway, from the angle I saw, it looked like the ball broke the plane as the knee came down. Absent better views, it's a good call.

ag-my001

Wish they would stop talking about Mond as a runner. With all our other quarterbacks hurt, he's clearly under orders not to pull the zone read too often.

FG! WE'RE BEATING BAMA! WE'RE BEATING BAMA!

just give me this one. 56 - 10 incoming.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Wish they would stop talking about Mond as a runner. With all our other quarterbacks hurt, he's clearly under orders not to pull the zone read too often.

FG! WE'RE BEATING BAMA! WE'RE BEATING BAMA!

just give me this one. 56 - 10 incoming.

No

Top Bottom