• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 6 |OT| It Just Means More (TM)

Lmao

FSU D thought the game was over after that FG obviously cause they didn't come back out on the field.

Total choke job.

Choke tends to imply that the game was well in hand and one team let it get away.

Neither team has been outside of one score, and there is plenty of time left on the clock.

Jarnet87

Lmao

FSU D thought the game was over after that FG obviously cause they didn't come back out on the field.

Total choke job.

Charles Kelly should have lost his job after Louisville last year. He was able to turn it around for the remainder of the year but I lost faith in him against after NC State.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Choke tends to imply that the game was well in hand and one team let it get away.

Neither team has been outside of one score, and there is plenty of time left on the clock.

D was playing good all game until that drive. Then it was Easy Street that drive.

ryseing

Charles Kelly should have lost his job after Louisville last year. He was able to turn it around for the remainder of the year but I lost faith in him against after NC State.

Our offense is good tho.

LOL Miami is going to blow this. Never going to win another game against the Noles.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
6_1058887.jpg

FLolda

Can’t wait to see Georgia move into the top 4 tomorrow, possibly even the top 3. I’m glad Florida lost before going to Jacksonville, takes away some of their momentum.

Top Bottom