• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Countdown To LOST Season 4: CELEBRATING THREE YEARS OF YELLING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimiNutz

Banned
Maggie.jpg

While it's probably cold, rotting, and very smelly by now I still would.

I demand sexy Sawyer and Jack pics, NAO.

Blader - No, they'll probably be revealed if they have a flash-forward. EDIT: OH SHIT I JUST FORGOT THAT THE FIRST EPISODE IS
supposed to be multi-centric..

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
beelzebozo said:
season 3 spoilers, but
the desperate "we have to go back" yell by jack as kate is getting in her car
is actually pretty stirring to me
me too, it gives me chills, even in the commercials.

armubaba

BenjaminBirdie said:

It sucks because you're arguably the biggest fan out of all of us, and so much of this show is the suspense and revelation of giant twists. You're ultimately just ruining the show for yourself by doing this. Self-control my man, self control. I know you can do it.

And that has filled my come-off-as-a-condescending-prick-quota for today, folks. :(

Any update on the writers strike? After hearing about whats happened to Lost and how Bond 22 just narrowly got its script in on time...ugh.

blindrocket said:
I'm watching Season 3 on Blu-ray right now... it's awesome seeing it again in such high clarity.

More detailed impressions, please.

armubaba said:
It sucks because you're arguably the biggest fan out of all of us, and so much of this show is the suspense and revelation of giant twists. You're ultimately just ruining the show for yourself by doing this. Self-control my man, self control. I know you can do it.

And that has filled my come-off-as-a-condescending-prick-quota for today, folks. :(

Oh, you didn't come off that way at all. I appreciate it actually.

I always think about the Michael betrayal, which is one of the only things that didn't end up getting spoiled for me and it was SO fucking ill. But I am so weak.

But I will do my best.

30. "I DON'T SWIM!"

normal_white-rabbit011.jpg

Oh, Charlie...

So which is it, Pace? Were you too dopesick? Too lazy? Was the poor scuba-ing lass not Claire enough for you to want to save?

Whatever it was, we know you're lying. Sure you may not have won a medal for it, but you swim. We've seen you do it.

You're literally a washed up rock and roll star, Charlie. But for whatever reason, you made Jack go into the water to save that poor woman instead of you doing it yourself. Karma's a bitch, isn't it?

What's that? "Glub glub gllllub?" That doesn't make any sense at all...

Blader

BenjaminBirdie said:
Sure you may not have won a medal for it, but you swim. We've seen you do it.

Didn't he (almost) drown to death because he can't swim?

I don't think he was lying, he just doesn't like Shannon as much as Claire. And understandably so. :D

Iamthegamer said:
Benjamin needs to get his own lost blog or something, for real.:lol

I made a vow and I'm going to see it through. This bottom quarter of Yells is the hardest to sort out. I already know the Top 20 for sure.

JimiNutz

Banned
While I'd most definitely only last 10 seconds with both Evie and Emilie never really see any love for Tania Raymonde aka Alex.

tania_raymonde_1.jpg

Tania_Raymonde2.jpg

I've fancied her since she was a little girl on Malcolm in the Middle

Oh shit. I was about to make a new thread but I did a search.
I just saw a mock commercial for Oceanic Airlines. Of course any Lostie would figure it out and I went to flyoceanicair.com. Pretty interesting stuff. Anyone else been keeping up with it?

Looks like we'll have some new people joining us in the threads this year.

Is it to early to bring up the GAF TV show spoiler rule?

AKA: Everything that has not aired (including TV commercials and next-episode previews) must be spoiler tagged, always.

Only previously aired materials, and live airings can be posted as-is.

This is because many viewers shut off the TV the second the episode ends, and avoid all commercials and future episode information, for the best viewing effect.

Ill be sure to bring it up every episode though, because theres always that one guy....

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
jamesinclair said:

AKA: Everything that has not aired (including TV commercials and next-episode previews) must be spoiler tagged, always.

This is because many viewers shut off the TV the second the episode ends, and avoid all commercials and future episode information, for the best viewing effect.

Ill be sure to bring it up every episode though, because theres always that one guy....
Isn't this post supposed to be in all caps?

armubaba

jamesinclair said:

I'm assuming everyone is on Eastern time, so the play-by-play commentary is by that time? West-coasters screwed total. :(

probune

NutJobJim said:
While I'd most definitely only last 10 seconds with both Evie and Emilie never really see any love for Tania Raymonde aka Alex.

There's a reason for that.

Oh and yeah I'm excited for Lost, and want the strike to end, etc. etc.

Streaks

:( I'm banning myself from the spoiler section of darkufo. Little hints of the future were cool but now summaries are gonna start popping up, can't let the show be ruined by them :(

4 weeks left.

fobtastic

DarthWaiter said:
LOST has got to be the only show where so much detail is put into it. I'm a hardcore LOST fan and we detail every single frame of every episode, and its crazy how much hidden things are thrown throughout each episode. We knew Claire and Jack were related all the way back in Season 1.

Yes, I agree except for that one episode about Jack's tattoo.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Alex is a wierd one. Sometimes she can look pretty hot and other times she looks like a dog.

Out of all the lost girls, kate is by far the hottest.

Olivier

Opus Angelorum said:
[IG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee137/aranathos/el.jpg[/IMG]

Stunning.

O-T: A guy I know works with Evangeline Lilly's former neighbor. She was literally "the girl next door" when he lived in Alberta several years ago. Unfortunately, he can't hook me up :(

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Kastro said:
Nikkinew.jpg

> Kate, IMO

Kate is gorgeous in photoshoots but on the show itself she's not quite as stunning.

Yeah she was smokin hot. Too bad she couldnt act and her character was worthless......well I guess she has alot in common with Kate after all.

Jeff-DSA

Can we get some speculation going?

I have some new thoughts that I'd like to hash out with you guys.

Why do you think Jack was saying that they needed to go back? I have a few theories:

-The people coming to the island take possession of something they shouldn't have
-The people coming to the island came for Jacob and release him...which might be dangerous
-People get left and Jack's conscience gets to him and drives him to drunken regret
-Other people who have left the island have their lives implode and Jack's trying to escape his own (and Kate's) self-destruction

How do Walt and Michael fit back in? Why are they back?

-Ben really was going to let them go, but the people coming to the island found them and forced them to show them the heading to the island
-Michael and Walt discover a back and forth method (unlikely) and return to help
-Ben lied and Michael and Walt ended back on the island like Desmond when he tried to leave (most likely)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom