Discontinued food you miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2009
USA
Seems like Reese's Nutrageous (the only name-brand bar that sends Snickers to #2) is on its last legs. Clearly they don't take my death threats seriously

Apr 1, 2007
AusGAF might know this:

Motherfuckers. First they changed the chilli taste of this chip into a sweeter, faker tasting chilli, THEN they got rid of it altogether and made it chili and LIME. Fuck!

Dead

well not really...yet
Jun 6, 2004
Houston, TX
I remember something called Jelloozies (or something like that)

It was like a kool-aid burst like bottle but jell-o like substance came out

anyone else know what Im talking about?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Jan 6, 2007
MASS
Leona Lewis said:

Bliss. Too good to last :-(
They still sell this at various stores... every target I go to carries it.

Also Dunkaroos still exist.

These also still exist for anybody who wondered... have to search for them though.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
May 10, 2006
msdstc said:
They still sell this at various stores... every target I go to carries it.

Also Dunkaroos still exist.

These also still exist for anybody who wondered... have to search for them though.
I was just about to upload this image to imgur.

They aren't available where I live anymore.

*salutes*

Dec 13, 2010
Australia
G_Berry said:
Rainbow Paddle Pop. Still have them here in Australia as far as I know... and yes, they are delicious!!!!

These are amazingly good though :lol

On topic, I'm not sure what these were called, but it was like rounded mini weet-bix with fruit pieces in it. I think it was rebranded to something else.

Jun 7, 2004
zoner said:
People tell me that DUnkaroos still exist, but I've never seen them.

So Dunkaroos.
Also
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zwndps.jpg[/IM]
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2gxo5dt.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

My local Dollar General still has Dunkaroos, only place I see them anymore. No clue if you have one of those around you. :P

Mar 27, 2007
Sydney
The El Maco burger from McDonalds. According to wikipedia it's still sold in some European countries :(

A burger with sour cream and taco sauce. Probably the best burger I've ever had from Maccas and it's only graced our shores twice.

Jan 3, 2008
Josta! I remember having a fun day in the 7th grade where we spent the day at the park and competed in games and there was a Josta truck handing out as many cans as we wanted. We always said the main ingredient was guano not guarana. That was some good stuff.

Looks like it was one of the first attempts at marketing an energy drink in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.