• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical shotgun today~

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://gawker.com/george-zimmerman-went-shopping-for-a-tactical-shotgun-1186607626
ku-xlarge.jpg

Three weeks after he was caught speeding in Texas, George Zimmerman was spotted in public again on Thursday. According to TMZ, Zimmerman visited the Florida headquarters of Kel-Tec, the gun manufacturer that made the PF-9 pistol Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin, where he asked about purchasing a tactical shotgun.

Zimmerman reportedly received a tour of the headquarters from Kel-Tec's owner's son and took photos with Kel-Tec employees.

Zimmerman asked about the legality of purchasing a Kal-Tec KSG tactical shotgun, which can hold up to 12 rounds of 12-gauge shotgun shells. It's not clear if Zimmerman bought the $1,197 gun.

Our streets will be so safe!

But for real what god damn use could anyone ever have for a gun like that? Holy shit

This man makes my blood boil.... he just looks like hes so happy to take picture with "fans".... you killed a teenager douche bag. even if you think he was in the wrong, you're not a fucking celebrity

akira28

LOL I can't imagine people shaking his hand and greeting him like a hero.

commercialized gun culture is about more than 2nd amendment rights and self defense, unfortunately. You need to make sales, you need to push product, you need people to be excited, or afraid, afraid works, but if you can get them to root like they do for a football game...more the better. Guns are under siege, if you didn't know it, so people have to support guns and self defense and American rights, and gee doesn't that gun look fucking cool?

BeerSnob

what's wrong with Kel-Tec guns? I don't have much knowledge on the subject. What makes them fit for the unfit?

They're cheap, plastic, tacticool pieces of rubbish. The only thing they've ever made that didn't look, feel and shoot like a dart gun was the new shotgun and from what I've read it's prone to jamming. Imagine if Yugo had tried to revitalize their business by adding spoilers and glass pipes to their cars, that's Kel-Tec. People who buy them generally do so because they want a scary looking, cheap, gun.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
They're cheap plastic tacticool pieces of rubbish. The only thing they've ever made that didn't look, feel and shoot like a dart gun was the new shotgun and from what I've read it's prone to jamming. Imagine if Yugo had tried to revitalize their business by adding spoilers and glass pipes to their cars, that's Kel-Tec. People who buy them generally do so because they want a scary looking, cheap, gun.

ah so they're the equivalent to a really powerful airsoft gun. an airsoft gun that could kill you, but cheap none the less.

from the image a few posts above they definitely look like they chose design and looks over form and usability.

Norml

They're cheap, plastic, tacticool pieces of rubbish. The only thing they've ever made that didn't look, feel and shoot like a dart gun was the new shotgun and from what I've read it's prone to jamming. Imagine if Yugo had tried to revitalize their business by adding spoilers and glass pipes to their cars, that's Kel-Tec. People who buy them generally do so because they want a scary looking, cheap, gun.

The Kel-Tec SU-16C is a nice gun.

I would by a nice shotgun too if I had thousands giving me death threats.

BeerSnob

ah so they're the equivalent to a really powerful airsoft gun. an airsoft gun that could kill you, but cheap none the less.

from the image a few posts above they definitely look like they chose design and looks over form and usability.

Well, I mean they still use real bullets, it's just that the chassis itself is "unstable" at best.

Dead

well not really...yet
Read the name as George Zimmer and remembered that he was ousted from Men's Wherehouse. Thought this was connected...lol

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Edit: I'm gun shy lol

Hate this guys smile and that he does seem to be glorified by some people.

inm8num2

Looks like that "soft" look from the trial and no facial hair didn't last long, but they sure did serve their purpose!

gun manufacturers.

'murica

The other day while casually browsing the gun selection at my local Wal-Mart it suddenly dawned on me that maybe Wal-Marts in other parts of the world don't sell guns in their sporting department like Wal-Marts here do. I need to find out if the Wal-Mart's in say...England sell guns

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Looks like he is losing that court weight and getting ready for some do-gooding.

I mean seriously, look at this:

IvDAMKD.jpg

Zim lookin' slim. (compared to trial GZ)

My friend has the theory that he is known as a fat guy, so he gained the weight for the trial so he'd look like his orange collared shirt picture commonly shown, and then when the trial is over, he'd lose the weight to help him be able to sneak by.

I thought he'd be hiding out in Peru for a few months with family.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
The other day while casually browsing the gun selection at my local Wal-Mart it suddenly dawned on me that maybe Wal-Marts in other parts of the world don't sell guns in their sporting department like Wal-Marts here do. I need to find out if the Wal-Mart's in say...England sell guns

95C40E17-2729-49AE-B39F-45F09BBC5169-184-00000022ACD30D9A_zps3cfc6b53.jpg

Fularu

Banned

They don't

Norml

Only like 7 people out of 100 own a gun,so I doubt it.In America it's like 95 out of 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom