• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman went shopping for a 12-round tactical shotgun today~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

Looks like he is losing that court weight and getting ready for some do-gooding.

I mean seriously, look at this:

IvDAMKD.jpg

I think fattening him up really did his image in the court room good.

Kukuk

Banned
Kukuk
(Today, 10:18 PM)

Oh I see how it is.

All jokes aside, how can you miss the problem?

Well, here's what I see: A guy defends himself against an assault, and now he's not allowed to own any more guns.

There's no sense here to be made of the outrage.

antonz

It did! The pic in the OP actually makes him look pretty stout. Like Joe Rogan or something.
He looks almost to be where he was weight wise when he shot martin.

Weight gain was for theatrics for sure. Youd hear it daily repeated over and over on certain channels how he was this big fluffy guy how could such a fluffball fight back etc

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well, here's what I see: A guy defends himself against an assault, and now he's not allowed to own any more guns.

Usually I consider the one who stalks and pursues against better judgement and authority instruction the assailant, but whatever floats your boat.

Exactly. I'm sure everyone would be armed to the teeth if were receiving daily death threats.
Not everyone has this violent-response-conducive mentality.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
The other day while casually browsing the gun selection at my local Wal-Mart it suddenly dawned on me that maybe Wal-Marts in other parts of the world don't sell guns in their sporting department like Wal-Marts here do. I need to find out if the Wal-Mart's in say...England sell guns
They don't in Canada.

I think people getting outraged over someone shooting an unarmed teen and walking away is perfectly sensible.

I'd like the sky elephant to drop a giant elephant shit on this shithead before it falls on him, for what it's worth.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

You left out the part where he followed a teen and ignored police orders.

Oh, and the fact that he killed said teen.

He looks almost to be where he was weight wise when he shot martin.

Weight gain was for theatrics for sure. Youd hear it daily repeated over and over on certain channels how he was this big fluffy guy how could such a fluffball fight back etc

I feel like he'd have to lose about another 20-30 to get back to that time. He was fairly slim at that point. At the trial, he was supposedly something like 60 pounds heavier than he was when he got in the altercation with TM. Stress and a foot bracelet will do that to you, I guess. (Also, maybe he meant to do it after all)

Kukuk

Banned
Usually I consider the one who stalks and pursues against better judgement and authority instruction the assailant, but whatever floats your boat.

So his crime is following someone, so he can't own any more guns. And he's the devil. But the one who attacked is a saint, only because he's dead.

Is everyone in on some huge elaborate troll, but me?

Well, no; we all realize you're trolling, and you realize you're trolling.

(Interesting how every single Second Amendment Warrior on here, trolling or not, thinks that simply admitting Zimmerman initiated the conflict apparently means you have to think Martin was a saint.)

kehs

Banned
So his crime is following someone, so he can't own any more guns. And he's the devil. But the one who attacked is a saint, only because he's dead.

The thug that Zimmerman assassinated is definitely not a saint.

Can't you troll in a more innocuous thread? Trolling in threads about more serious matters opens you up to more trouble. I know it can be more fun, but it's a slippery slope

Bodacious

Banned

And here's what I see:

Zimmerman wants some publicity to keep his name in the news.

Liberal press gives it to him for the traffic it'll generate.

Zimmerman haters enjoy some outrage.

In the end, everyone's happy.

remnant

Banned
Of course George Zimmerman will continue owning a gun. He is probably still getting death threats from anonymous assholes on the internet

Of course George Zimmerman will continue owning a gun. He is probably still getting death threats from anonymous assholes on the internet

So what you're saying is George Zimmerman gets to live in constant fear that some asshole's going to stalk him at night and kill him on the way back from the store.

Derwind

I like these stories, it makes me happy to know he can't take a shit without the world knowing about it, he lost the privilege of a normal life the moment he played hero and stalked a kid leaving him dead. He's a scumbag through and through.

Plus I find the instant reactions on Zimmerman stories... "Oh god, leave the poor man alone... boo hoo".

There's and old human tradition, its really simple, you take something you don't want to hear about and then you avoid it. Simple.

Same thing I do with Youtube comments and Stormfront...

So what you're saying is George Zimmerman gets to live in constant fear that some asshole's going to stalk him at night and kill him on the way back from the store.

I like you.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

That's part of his crime, the rest your sort-of filled in with your projection. But your clearly oblivious to the gravity just "following someone" had in the context, so it's not worth arguing.

I'll stop feeding.

kehs

Banned
I always like reading the post history from people like kukuku.

It's entertainment and dedication at it's finest.

Kukuk

Banned
I always like reading the post history from people like kukuku.

It's entertainment and dedication at it's finest.

I don't troll. I know it's a little weird to see someone with a different perspective on an ideological echo chamber like Neogaf, but don't confuse it for trolling.

Bodacious

Banned
That's a fucking anti-aircraft gun

it's just a semi-auto shotgun. It holds a few more shells than most other semi-auto shotguns, but not that many more. It just looks mean because it's made by a company that markets to poor people who want a gun that looks mean and don't care about build quality.

it's just a semi-auto shotgun. It holds a few more shells than most other semi-auto shotguns, but not that many more. It just looks mean because it's made by a company that markets to poor people who want a gun that looks mean and don't care about build quality.

It's not even that its pump action.

This is almost identical to 99 percent of pump action shotguns the only difference is this one looks TActicool.

This shotgun has 2 feeding tubes and because of this it has twice the normal capacity of other shotguns its size.

kehs

Banned
I don't troll. I know it's a little weird to see someone with a different perspective on an ideological echo chamber like Neogaf, but don't confuse it for trolling.

Trolling are your words not mine.

/gotgotbyyourself

NeoGAF's an echo chamber? That doesn't even make sense. There's no way to even argue that, especially in regards to a thread about Zimmerman.

Bodacious

Banned
It's not even that its pump action.

This is almost identical to 99 percent of pump action shotguns the only difference is this one looks TActicool.

This shotgun has 2 feeding tubes and because of this it has twice the normal capacity of other shotguns its size.

It's a pump gun?!? LOL. I expected they were at least trying to make something to compete with the Saiga (a popular semi-auto shotgun).

What crap. I'll stick with Remington or Mossberg if I ever feel the need to buy a pump shotgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom