• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze [Vita] TGS Trailer

There is something off about this game to me, can't quite name it. Looks good but...something samey.

And Team Siren should be working on Siren anyway :(

TheChillyAcademic said:
There is something off about this game to me, can't quite name it. Looks good but...something samey.

And Team Siren should be working on Siren anyway :(
wonky controls, camera, shallow, brown with small hints of color?

3Gc8H.png

What?

AwShucks

Assuming the gameplay ends up being good then this will turn into a must buy. The art is fantastic, at least in my eyes

AAK

Judging from that trailer it looks like combat is going to play a heavy role in this. That makes me pretty cautious since what we've seen of the combat so far during uncut gameplay has been pretty clunky unfortunately.

Which is a shame because the game definitely is a hell of a looker.

SpaceBridge said:
Amazing. I wonder if how far up you can propel yourself.

Love the art style and setting.

The very end of the trailer shows a tower that looks to be shooting off into the clouds, I think that's a hint :D

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
not going to lie, this is the first time i got excited for this game. previous footage didnt do it for me.

but this time. im looking forward to it. maybe it was the music.

orioto

Good Art™
The production value of this seems amazing for a portable launch. Sony must have shut down a ps3 version at some point, no ? (And that's totally what they should do)

TheChillyAcademic said:
There is something off about this game to me, can't quite name it. Looks good but...something samey...

y'know, i sorta wish i lived in a world where a game like this felt 'samey' to me :) ...

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
The weird thing is that Gravity Daze isn't a Vita launch title (or I've omitted it while checking the list) but they've already shown it's box in the Vita corner, along with the boxes of Uncharted etc.

matmanx1

Looking very, very nice. I love the art and visual style and I hope the music in the trailer is part of the actual game. If it's got decent length and depth it could be a day 1 purchase with the Vita for me.

darkwing

Keiician said:
The weird thing is that Gravity Daze isn't a Vita launch title (or I've omitted it while checking the list) but they've already shown it's box in the Vita corner, along with the boxes of Uncharted etc.

probably an NA launch title then

atre324

Not a lot of projects would allay my consternation over them not doing another Siren game first, but this is looking really great. I just really hope we get it in the US!

this game went from looking like a quick throw-away title that has neat ideas but is quickly pushed out the door for the launch of a system and has no oomph at all, to looking like one of the coolest handheld game concepts i've seen in forever.

le sigh.

nickcv

looks amazing, i'll keep an eye on this one.

do we know why it was moved from ps3 to vita?

just to make a stronger vita line up or there is a more important reason behind that decision?

Top Bottom