• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Daze [Vita] TGS Trailer

Has a title actually been decided on yet? Seems like the devs or whomever keep to-ing and fro-ing between Gravity Daze and Gravity Rush. Just stick with Gravity Daze; much better.

Keiician said:
The weird thing is that Gravity Daze isn't a Vita launch title (or I've omitted it while checking the list) but they've already shown it's box in the Vita corner, along with the boxes of Uncharted etc.
Pretty sure it's a launch title in it at least one region

nickcv said:
looks amazing, i'll keep an eye on this one.

do we know why it was moved from ps3 to vita?

just to make a stronger vita line up or there is a more important reason behind that decision?

To me it looks like the title that's probably using the Vita gyroscope more than any other game at the moment, of course it's optional but it looks like a great game to show off this component of the Vita so it seems like an ideal title for this platform

Acquiescence said:
Has a title actually been decided on yet? Seems like the devs or whomever keep to-ing and fro-ing between Gravity Daze and Gravity Rush. Just stick with Gravity Daze; much better.

I think Gravity Rush is the western name

8aY3D.png

WNkRV.png

umTrg.png

p6Yv4.png

http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/gravitydaze

The music on the official site is really nice.

It's so nice to see an awesome looking original game for a handheld these days.

It seems like everything else on the Vita and 3DS is a port, sequel or franchise game.

/XX/

SolidSnakex said:
The music on the official site is really nice.
Yeah! I find all that music in the different sections of the site really, really nice, but now I want to hear more than this mere fragments!

SykoTech

Linkzg said:
It's so nice to see an awesome looking original game for a handheld these days.

It seems like everything else on the Vita and 3DS is a port, sequel or franchise game.

Agreed. This game looking like such a breath of fresh air is one of the main things that makes it appeal to me more than any other 3DS or Vita game.

madmaxx350 said:
how do you not post the best pic of them all Snake, I am disappoint lol

[IG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa446/madmaxx350/gravity.png[/IMG]

I actually thought that screen was old. Plus the last screen that I posted is the best one. :p

BadWolf

Her face is very well done, something so basic and vital is often messed up by devs.

Love the world they have created.

/XX/

Oh! I just saw that the composer is Kōhei Tanaka. Now I understand why I immediately liked it!

/XX/

SolidSnakex said:
One Piece, Resonance of Fate, Alundra, Sakura Taisen, and a bunch of other stuff.
Don't forget the absolutely amazing Aim for the Top! Gunbuster soundtrack (and the Aim for the Top 2! Diebuster one, of course)... what more can you say after that?

SolidSnakex said:
One Piece, Resonance of Fate, Alundra, Sakura Taisen, and a bunch of other stuff.

one step closer to Alundra revival, come on Sony. revive Alundra (Zelda), Tomba (Mario), and Legend of Dragoon (Sony can use some in house rpg right about now)

madmaxx350 said:
how do you not post the best pic of them all Snake, I am disappoint lol

IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa446/madmaxx350/gravity.png[/IMG]

hnnnnnng!!!

Gravity Daze is a first day buy

Durante

Looks amazing. Went from being my most wanted Vita title to being my most wanted Vita title :p

(See that other Japanese Vita devs? That's called AA and it makes your game look infinitely better)

Billychu said:
What would be the point of being able to fly around?

I'm just honestly surprised that the scale is bigger than expected. I was already expecting smaller area blocked off by invisible barrier or something.

StuBurns

Banned
madmaxx350 said:
Those were confirmed a while ago though, I'm surprised you didn't know?
I've not read anything about it really, just seen trailers and screenshots. If the cutscenes were in an older trailer I must have forgotten, or missed the trailer itself.

It's not a big deal, but it's a pet peeve of mine.

Top Bottom