• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors Adds a Playable Agitha from Twilight Princess

-Horizon-

That whole group of heroes were wasted, not just her.
Yeah pretty much.

I remember thinking that too. Did you have to find them first in the overworld, then they ended up at that bar?

Aside from that one cutscene in the last dungeon, they didn't do anything. This game would be their chance to shine

ip9MRsc3DaNLE.jpg

:|

:)

:3c

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

You would.

----------------------

Noticed Impa's Sword sheath for her sword has a lone open hole running down the one side for easy draw and sheathe strikes. Interesting! Take a look at her intro scene and look closely at the scabbard.

Kirbydorf

Neo Member
I hope the thief Nabooru ends up on the roster. I always really liked her, and she never got enough screen time, and she was built up as being a big deal. And also she probably a good representitive from the Great Sages from Ocarina.

Being able to play as Link's Grandma when?

In all seriousness, they'd have to completely remake a character to include them in this game, right? Like from Wind Waker or Spirit Tracks.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Being able to play as Link's Grandma when?

In all seriousness, they'd have to completely remake a character to include them in this game, right? Like from Wind Waker or Spirit Tracks.

If they made Volvagia into a human then I think they can remake a WW character if they wanted to honestly.

At risk of being too TP-heavy, what about Ashei?

Ashei.png

I liked her a lot. The "Group" in TP was such a neat concept. A support team with unique abilities. Old leader guy with canon, action-girl, timid magician and masked guy with chicken. With that said did she show any ability other than leading to the ice place? Yeah She wasn't afraid of Wolf Link and it was stated she was raised by her father to be a soldier but she didn't do as much as everyone else did.

I loved her character design and concept though. She like the others were kind of wasted. In my mind she did a lot more fighting clearing out the castle.

I mean the villains have a bunch of members. Is Link and Zelda the only heroes who can fight? Show some non-Triforce guys fighting monks at least Nintendo.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
If they said half the roster is female then half the roster is male.

To make it easier. A half filled glass of water is half full. Which means it is also half empty.

Please Understand.

Judging by your past avatars from Pixiv history. Yes. Quite.
to be fair, they said more than half are female

Shaanyboi

Banned
I remember thinking that too. Did you have to find them first in the overworld, then they ended up at that bar?

Aside from that one cutscene in the last dungeon, they didn't do anything. This game would be their chance to shine

No, it's exactly as you remember it. You meet them in the bar, you sorta briefly talk with each of them before a dungeon in the latter half, and then they show up in the castle for like 2 seconds.That's about it. Completely wasted as a supporting cast.

Top Bottom