• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone OS 3.0 Preview: Today @ 10AM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There’s a photo icon inside the SMS app, and Scott called it the “Messages” application, which means there SHOULD be MMS coming soon too."

Olivier

kkaabboomm said:
apple-2009-iphone-3-1366-rm.jpg

"Oceanic Flight 815", yaarrr.

Vyer

donkeymonkey said:
They totally reinvented copy & paste
"Exciting new ways to copy and paste your text!"

No they didn't. But at least it's finally fucking there.

EDIT:
David Chartier: Demos how turning iPhone makes Safari switch to landscape mode, use wide landscape keyboard. Now all of Apple's key apps get it.

Also nice, finally.

NekoFever

chaoticprout said:
Bah, no bluetooth tethering it looks like =/
One more thing?

Yay at sending multiple photos in one email. I could have used that a couple of weeks ago when I was emailing photos of a new house to my housemates.

NYR

LANDSCAPE MOOOOOOOOOOOODE!

NINTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDOOO SSIXXTTY FOOOOOURRR

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
jts said:
If anything, who should eat crow are the ones who defended the idea that copy paste wasn't needed.
By the time this firmware update is available, the iPhone will have been selling very well for almost two years. That's the definition of "need"? It's certainly nice to have it.

ckohler

This event finally picked up. They saved the best new features for last. Looking forward to watching the video the post of this later tonight.

obaidr

Banned
iphone30softwareb168.jpg

iphone30softwareb165.jpg

Wii music was nothing to this failure. My fcking god i have all this shit since a year with i Real SMS. I dont write emails with iphone anyway. That is what Blackberry is for.

Landscape mode. Wow! Those Apple folks really know how to make a man smile by adding a fucking function that should have been on the goddamn phone day one. Haha! I'm bitter! WOOOOOOO!! 99 cents for a new WEAPON!

Raistlin

DopeyFish said:
landscape mode haha

apple saying fuck you to whiners

Umm ... wouldn't they NOT include it if they were saying 'fuck you' to the whiners?

Regardless, it's hardly whining. Should have been there day 1.

eznark

Banned
Dork Knight said:
Landscape mode. Wow! Those Apple folks really know how to make a man smile by adding a fucking function that should have been on the goddamn phone day one. Haha! I'm bitter! WOOOOOOO!! 99 cents for a new WEAPON!

:lol

NekoFever

Oozer3993 said:
Engadget about Cut, Copy, Paste:

I <3 you Engadget.
You're forgetting that all other phones lack the iPhone's killer app: Apple fanboys.

Yay Spotlight. Become as indispensable as you have on OS X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom