• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jai Courtney is Kyle Reese (Terminator reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
A fucking Terminator reboot?? Jesus Christ Hollywood get some fucking fresh ideas instead of ruining old films. All we need now is an Aliens reboot, a Predator reboot, a Rambo reboot, and a fucking Goonies reboot and Hollywood will have successfully shit on all of the greatest movies of the 80s

Super-8-reviews.jpg

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I can't believe they are actually rebooting Terminator... What's the point in rebooting a classic from the 80s everybodys seen and loves?

I can't believe they are actually rebooting Terminator... What's the point in rebooting a classic from the 80s everybodys seen and loves?

I can understand the studio need to do a reboot with the lack of fresh ideas.

But what i DONT understand is why do they feel the need to have Arnold in it? Just distance it from the original if you want a fresh start.

theaface

Well, this guy was utter garbage in Die Hard 5, and after Salvation my hype levels couldn't be any more flat, so the only way is up, I guess.

Arnold is old as fuck now but it's not like he'll have to do much. Just some walking and shooting. Maybe snap someones neck.

They'll probably CG out his man tits though.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I don't understand, why are they rebooting this? Another sequel I'd be cool with (if done well), but a reboot seems pointless. The original is so good.

zma1013

Are we ever going to get a Teminator movie like the future vision shown in T2? I want waves of robots stomping on piles of skulls.

Ewwww. All these reboots are making fucking sick. And Terminator? Why? Keeping Arnold in it makes it even more strange, by keeping it partially tied in with the originals. And don't get me wrong, he's still the man, but isn't he a little bit old to be playing a Terminator? Trash city, this is.

zma1013

Ewwww. All these reboots are making fucking sick. And Terminator? Why? Keeping Arnold in it makes it even more strange, by keeping it partially tied in with the originals. And don't get me wrong, he's still the man, but isn't he a little bit old to be playing a Terminator? Trash city, this is.

The Terminator property doesn't seem to work as well if he's not starring in it. People watch Terminator movies to see Arnold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom