• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cipherr

gluv65 said:
The song sucks donkey balls.

GTFO, Lupe deeeheheheheheheheSTROYED that shit. Made an instant fan out of me. Ive heard SOME of his stuff before but he just ensured Ill be scouring his entire catalog with that verse right there. God motherfucking damn.

Puncture said:
GTFO, Lupe deeeheheheheheheheSTROYED that shit. Made an instant fan out of me. Ive heard SOME of his stuff before but he just ensured Ill be scouring his entire catalog with that verse right there. God motherfucking damn.

This song proves that doo doo is brown, it's not the shit. it's just shit. I'm a Kanye fan but I can separate myself from the fandom. This is boring, all the ingredients to insomnia.

Brinbe

Beat's alright, might have to grow on me. Love the Lu-Ye combo, I won't ever get enough of it. Pharrell is just kinda there, but he did his thing, sounding like Pusha though.

Anyway, hope we don't gotta wait another 3 freakin years for the next CRS joint :lol

Oh, and another link to the track.

Swag

Well this is definitely something different, nice lyrical content.

God damn the beat when Kanye's verse is hitting its stride, so good.

MercuryLS

Banned
Brinbe said:
Beat's alright, might have to grow on me. Love the Lu-Ye combo, I won't ever get enough of it. Pharrell is just kinda there, but he did his thing, sounding like Pusha though.

Anyway, hope we don't gotta wait another 3 freakin years for the next CRS joint :lol

Oh, and another link to the track.

Pharell should stick to producing, his rhymes are so goddamn boring.

Song is good just disappointed in the beat, it's okay but all three of them are capable of producing something so much better beat-wise. All wells still gonna have a check mark on it in the itunes.

Btw, just listened to Lost In The World. The song he samples it from uses auto-tune, so it's not like he added it. I'm definitely feeling it, is it going to be in the final album like AOTL?

Love the way the beat grows on you as you listen to the song. And its just straight rhyming, no hooks, a short sampled loop. Old school.

Tucah

you speak so well
I like the song a lot. Sure, it may not live up to three years of hype for the next CRS song, but it's still a fucking great tune.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Fuck the haters for ever and always. Kanye is and always will be my favorite recording artist of my lifetime. He's my Beatles, my Michael Jackson, and I will buy this CD so hard.

Clarification: The Beatles are also my Beatles, they are completely dope.

Ashhong

Kodiak said:
Fuck the haters for ever and always. Kanye is and always will be my favorite recording artist of my lifetime. He's my Beatles, my Michael Jackson, and I will buy this CD so hard.

Clarification: The Beatles are also my Beatles, they are completely dope.

Fucking word.

Kodiak

Not an asshole.
Ashhong said:
Fucking word.

my co-workers today were talking about how they missed the kanye who wrote about his early days as a struggling musician. I was seething, but I didn't know what to say, because I'm the new guy.

Ashhong

Kodiak said:
my co-workers today were talking about how they missed the kanye who wrote about his early days as a struggling musician. I was seething, but I didn't know what to say, because I'm the new guy.

:lol I wouldn't know what to say either, except to get over it. Musicians evolve.

Kodiak said:

I miss those days too. College Dropout Kanye was best Kanye. Deal w/ it.

All of the Lights, Lost in The World, and So Appalled have been on repeat constantly for days. Album is going to be absolutely insane. I hope he keeps up this prolific release schedule even after Christmas, especially the old-school style beat mixtape releases.

how many of these good friday songs are going to be on the album? hopefully not more then 2, otherwise he's just spoiling his own album

Oozer3993

Ken Masters said:
how many of these good friday songs are going to be on the album? hopefully not more then 2, otherwise he's just spoiling his own album
Rumor has it only one. Probably Devil in a New Dress.

kanyecover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom