• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Guys, don't be worried about Azealia. He probably just brought her out to Paris to write

his grocery list for him and to get her to do it. Ain't nobody got time for that while they're making music.

willfreshprinceuserious.png

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Saying 36 is the only classic??? Cmon man.

Exactly, your not a yeezy dickrider like the rest of em, guess thats why I was so surprised at your post

hahaha. I'm definitely not the expert on Wu. That's the album that everybody agrees on though, and is the whole crew. I didn't go into OBFCL, or Tical or Liquid Swords because those are Wu, but not Wu.

Like I said, not a Wu-expert.

Satch

Banned
isnt big sean the islands of waikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guy with nicki minaj

IrishNinja

i love WW but he know i ain't takin that bait

ahahaha soli you're wrong for this

not "azazel" banks

nnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ima be honest: i really dig 1991 and that one video that's about her mouth or something, it's just every other day in GAF-hop someone's pointing out the mess she's made on twitter or wherever, sayin dumb shit about elements of her fanbase, and...i unno

till she drops an album, she's up there with jay elec...i wanna speak on her works, not trolling perez hilton or whoever you know

I couldn't help but notice Jay isn't listed on the features.

No Jay this time around?

reception in that illuminati chamber might not be good enough to phone a verse in on time

Maybe he's exec producing?

with no ID and ye's small army of ghost producers? that sounds excessive, though it'd prolly be fun to call j cole up and ask for a few beats then drop the album before he gets em in

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Very disappointing. But he working with that lame skrillex?
Supposedly there is a very EDM-ish song on there, that's probably the one Skrillex worked on?

Honestly if you ask me Skrillex probably just got some synths on there or his track got dropped.

Maybe he's exec producing?
Definitely not. Jay is too busy doing his Roc Nation Sports shit, and I'm pretty sure Kanye doesn't care for having Jay on there at all. Doesn't really need him on any track, but if he does he knows it's a call away.

I think this album is sorta what WTT was supposed to be before Jay demanded it be all pop-y and digestable. What we're hearing about Yeezus is similar to what we heard of early WTT. "Black" music, with a focus on black history and political undertones. Maybe a song from the first version of WTT will end up on the album, but I doubt it.

Oozer3993

Supposedly there is a very EDM-ish song on there, that's probably the one Skrillex worked on?

Honestly if you ask me Skrillex probably just got some synths on there or his track got dropped.

Definitely not. Jay is too busy doing his Roc Nation Sports shit, and I'm pretty sure Kanye doesn't care for having Jay on there at all. Doesn't really need him on any track, but if he does he knows it's a call away.

I think this album is sorta what WTT was supposed to be before Jay demanded it be all pop-y and digestable. What we're hearing about Yeezus is similar to what we heard of early WTT. "Black" music, with a focus on black history and political undertones. Maybe a song from the first version of WTT will end up on the album, but I doubt it.

I'm still hoping against hope that we'll get to hear "Livin' So Italian" at some point.

I hope its been dropped. Kanye really doesn't need to go tacking EDM on his albums.

He has been working with a lot of different artists, have a feeling this is gonna be a very feature heavy album.

GrayGrey

Neo Member
with no ID and ye's small army of ghost producers? that sounds excessive, though it'd prolly be fun to call j cole up and ask for a few beats then drop the album before he gets em in

he did exec for MBDTF.

lol but excessive? Is that such a thing for Kanye? Late Registration is a 2 million dollar album.

IrishNinja

he did exec for MBDTF.

lol but excessive? Is that such a thing for Kanye? Late Registration is a 2 million dollar album.

point! man, the production on that album had its own production

I hope its been dropped. Kanye really doesn't need to go tacking EDM on his albums.

He has been working with a lot of different artists, have a feeling this is gonna be a very feature heavy album.

m'man you gotta be going into this expecting some EDM...where the scene's at, where ye's at, plus that lineup? i don't think we're getting around it

please be joking

L9G2ZoH.gif

Artemisia

Banned
isnt big sean the islands of waikikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guy with nicki minaj

am i sick or are those i's in different colors

DominoKid

that explains a lot. Hov's such a pussy.

that explains a lot. Hov's such a pussy.

And ugly as fuck. Must plague his mind.

Sounds like Kanye wanted to take music in an entirely different direction and he opted for the safe route, which explains his entire career. WTT is pretty forgettable on nearly every level to me. Maybe Yeezus will suck, but at least Kanye is apparently not going to simply make a trap album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Any singles released?
I think Rosenberg (Hot97) said Kanye won't release any singles. We've heard Black Skinhead and New Slaves though, both are linked in OP.

There have been hints at Kanye doing more of those sudden music projections though like he did for New Slaves.

I'm still hoping against hope that we'll get to hear "Livin' So Italian" at some point.
stahp

The name still hurts :(

GrayGrey

Neo Member
I think Rosenberg (Hot97) said Kanye won't release any singles. We've heard Black Skinhead and New Slaves though, both are linked in OP.

Wait, what? Why's he doing this? And does this mean i have to wait until the 18th for New Slaves CDQ? :(

Top Bottom