• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city |OT| No Beats By Dre

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

133046208565751.gif

i see you moblins

RJT

A lesser known Kendrick song: Beyonce

And I salute Kanye for takin up for you
I would of stole the award just to prove that I love you
But Jay shoulda did that
I thought he had your biz-ack
What happened Mr. Izzo, Hopico, Fredrico
He used to be my favorite
Until he abandoned my diva
But now I tell every body that Nas killed him on "ether"

Perfect mix of corny and dope :)

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Headphone Gaf will not approve of the Beats reference. I do get the joke though.

I'll gran this album I think. Wish he featured Eminem once though.

Jay Sosa

thanks for reminding me..sorry for the OT but cause I'm about to order this with some other albums from amazon.com..ist F&L II really that good? Reviews are overwhelmingly positive..

Esch

Banned
thanks for reminding me..sorry for the OT but cause I'm about to order this with some other albums from amazon.com..ist F&L II really that good? Reviews are overwhelmingly positive..
are you a previous fan / stan? yes? if not avoid

RJT

As a huge fan of Lupe (F&L and The Cool are classics, and F&L would probably be on my top10 albums ever): no, F&L II is not that good. In fact, it's not even good. It's decent, streamable, and has a few legitimately great songs. But don't buy that album. Buy Ab-Soul, Killer Mike, El-P, Schoolboy Q, whatever. Those reviews are a lie. A LIE, I TELL YOU!!!

overcast

Not to derail further, but as a Lupe stan it is an okay album. Like a 6.5 or 7/10. It has a few great songs that feel like old school Lupe, but there are some songs that are pretty bad. Just listen to Strange Frutition, Form Follows Function, Put Em Up, Lamborghini Angels, and Cold War.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ive been a fan for a while. I really enjoy FL2. Great album IMO.

CRS

If Lasers didn't exist, FL2 would be a below average album but because Lasers does exist, people (including myself) received it a lot nicer so it's regarded as a better album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom