• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MovieGAF - November 7th, where will you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Interstellar
interstellar_-_christopher_nolan_s_sci-fi_epic_drops_a_first_trailer.jpg

A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage.

Director: Christopher Nolan
Writers: Jonathan Nolan, Christopher Nolan
Stars: Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain

The end of Earth will not be the end of us.

OR

Big Hero 6
bigherosix06.jpg

From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind "Frozen" and "Wreck-It Ralph," comes "Big Hero 6," an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax, a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada. When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called "Big Hero 6."

Directors: Don Hall, Chris Williams
Writers: Don Hall (story), Jordan Roberts (story)
Stars: Ryan Potter, Scott Adsit, Jamie Chung

Which one are you going to see first?

HUELEN10

Big Hero 6. Not only is it Marvel, but I am dying to see a great animated Disney film, been too many years since the last one.

maxcriden

Neither. I don't really see movies in theaters anymore these days. I feel like I've been burned too many times and I'm not convinced I'm going to enjoy either of these. Rather just watch it at home when it comes out. How about you, DreamDro?

Moppeh

Banned
Well depending on my schedule for the next two weeks, I might end up watching Interstellar, Nightcrawler, and Whiplash all on the same day.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Interstellar, even though I do not like McConaughey (In Nolan We Trust). I want to see Big Hero 6, but not in the theatre.

Need to try and see Nightcrawler next weekend... too many good movies coming out.

Spinluck

Shit, didn't realize they released on the same.

I'll see Interstellar in IMAX Friday, then I will watch Big Hero 6 the following Tuesday.

Seeing both same day.

Double showing for sure.

Edit: Doesn't really matter for me. I'm seeing both of them the same day. What time depends on how my local Showtimes are.

Akahige

Idk at home I guess, maybe out, I usually don't see movies on opening days since I don't like sitting next to someone I don't know.

I would like to see both movies though, sadly I believe the Jordan's furniture Imax's near me have digital Imax now.

Malyse

Just found out that I can either buy two 4K tickets for interstellar or two IMAX tickets for interstellar. Or I can wait till Monday and see it for almost a third as much. Welp. Sorry Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom