• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 + GTA V + TLOU for $399 | XB1 + AC4 + ACU for $329 (Dell Black Friday ad)

It's a strong bundle, and I imagine Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy will have similar offers (games will likely differ, but two games with console at $399 should be common).

But right next to it, the ONE at $329, also with two packed in games. If that deal (Bumping the existing ONE game bundles to $329, maybe throwing a game in with the standard console) is equally prevalent - Xbox is at a slightly advantageous position.

I'm still predicting the ONE to sell more on BF. Obviously, all that changes with every new deal that leaks.

Good deal. Hopefully, there is a Black Friday bundle with TLOU + Infamous for $400. I'd rather get GTA V for my XB1. Easily the best US PS4 bundle I've seen though. Might as well call it the "GOTY bundle."

Dell is pretty aggressive on black friday, so expect this to be as good as it gets.

That $329 XB1 bundle is crazy too. Too bad it's a code for both games, otherwise there'd be great trade-in value there.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Unless it's Halo of course

cruili.gif

Tratorn

Hmm hopefully that's not the best deal for PS4 in november/dezember. MS has better deals going on, even if these both games are great quality wise.

An-Det

Damn that's an awesome deal, I didn't expect GTA in a bundle at this point. Here's hoping gamestop's is comparable since I'm locked into buying from there.

The total savings is $110 not $120. TLoU:Remastered is MSRP $49.99.

The deal is now horrible. J/K If this was in white, I would double dip for a second PS4.

Black Flag was a great AC game for many people and you dont even know how Unity will turn out.

Gotta downplay the great Xbox deal though, I understand.

Yes, let's pretend that AC titles are more than yearly shit titles.

AC IV had fun ship combat. The main game was the same shit again.

But sure, for you, I'll await this brilliant AC title to appear. Just like we've always wanted.

Mung

sigh. bundles like these make me feel bad for day one purchases of consoles.

Never understood this line of thinking. I've enjoyed the console a lot in the last year. That was worth the extra bucks. Everything drops in price. Why buy these bundles, there'll be even better bundles on black Friday 2016?

Toki767

This is limited quantity and won't have a tangible effect on NPD.

All "doorbuster" deals say limited quantity. We don't know how limited really. A year or two ago there were mountains of Xbox 360s and PS3s even though the ads said limited quantity.

Foshy

Black Flag was a great AC game for many people and you dont even know how Unity will turn out.

Gotta downplay the great Xbox deal though, I understand.

I'm the first one to shit on Assassin's Creed, but yeah, the XB1 deal is still good. Master Chief bundle for the same price would be better though.

Top Bottom