• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Koshien Finals (Jan 30/31 JST) feat. Squid Sisters Live

Renewed

The timing with the Bayo/Corrin gameplay and conclusion of the Smash stream was appreciated. Just in time for the Finals.

Nanashrew

Banned
I love how every time Callie and Marie show up the stream goes wild with either ああああああああああああああああああああああ or wwwwwwwwwwwww

Jintor

Oh that's interesting, since this isn't a live feed they had time to put the insert picture menu behind Callie and Marie instead of over them

Nanashrew

Banned
The best team <3

CaBXrKDUMAArGe6.jpg:large

Renewed

Of course it'd be Ika Tako Business first. Against Tohoku? Well I've only been seeing the Kanto teams so everything will be a surprise to me lol

oy that underpass game was pretty close :3 I looked away for a second and suddenly blue controlled mid.

I was hoping to see custom jet squelcher, rapid blaster pro deco or splattershot pro in the splatoon koshien :X I'm fairly happy to see sloshers and vanilla blasters though.

Nanashrew

Banned
For awhile orange team was in the lead, then blue team made major headway and was taking it back. then in that last bit, orange team managed to take a little bit of ground back, just enough for a win.

That match was crazy.

Top Bottom