• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon Koshien Finals (Jan 30/31 JST) feat. Squid Sisters Live

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I want to know more about the teams before the finals.
I can dig up some post-winning interviews, but you are at the mercy of your knowledge of Japanese and if anything of value was asked. I'd have to go back, but I know that the Kitano Bell-tai was a group of 3 male friends and asked online on Twitter for their fourth. Interviews were pretty short, mostly on how they felt, weapon choices were common points.

HawthorneKitty

How nice.
CZ4QjOZWIAAVWm3.jpg:large

wildfire

Banned
Thanks for posting this OP. It was hard to find news about this even on Google. I'm really looking forward to seeing high level play.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Oh God, it's in two hours. I can't watch it at all
I hope someone saves the highlights at least and put them on YouTube ;_;

HawthorneKitty

Can you watch this through the app? None of the links seem to ask if I'd like to view in the app.

Everything was Japanese.

:)
Yes, hit the top right yellow button and you will fin it in the first list when it's live. For now, it'll be on the second list.

My Windows operating system has decided to destroy itself today so I'll be watching sub-optimally. :(

It's only Kanto finals today and Squid live remember guys

Renewed

Damn blue turned that around in the end. Then again it was close with orange getting the lead before that.

I just get happy when I see a 96 Gal...

Renewed

Back. Whoa SSG applying that pressure :x

Team Veronica? I feel bad for that E-liter falling off, the woes of Saltspray Rig lol

Renewed

Damn SSG (blue) barely pulled through even though they were rocking it. Those last moments of Turf War, everytime

Top Bottom