• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zzoram

Teamliquid Page

MLG Winter Arena - Player List:

MLG Providence '11 Top 8
Leenock, Naniwa, DongRaeGu, Mvp, Huk
ca.png
, MC, Haypro, Idra
European OQ Top 8
Violet, Ret, Thorzain, Pomi, Socke, Sjow, Grubby, Merz
Korea/Taiwan OQ Top 8
Nestea, Parting, Losira, MarineKing, Oz, STC, Ganzi, San
North American OQ Top 8
Drewbie, Ddoro, Sheth, SaSe, Axslav, Artist, Minigun, DDE

Toronto, Victory Cafe, 4pm-10pm, Feb.26th, BARCRAFT:

Going:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

TheNiX
Ticon_small.png

Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

Meet at this Tim Hortons at 3pm.

jasonng

lOAXv.png

First Gaf Night with the protoss buff patch.

Also, we have to pull in all the canadian jokes we can since a few of you guys here are going to meet up for barcraft in toronto. We have to make sure theses guys feel as uncomfortable as they can before meeting each other.
The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666 (Main Stream)
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

what did he say?

It was on Meta, he double expanded vs a FFA, into 6-gate blink. Sheth saw it coming and had burrow on time (and a macro hatch), alongside a bunch of Roaches but couldn't hold. He only had a couple spines and not many lings.

Basically he argued he did everything to prepare for the attack yet still lost bad; I don't know what his upgrades were at. He also said something about a blink cheat being used by many toss, although he said he didn't think it was used against him.

jumptoconclusionsmat.jpg

The guy used google translate and then made an assumption about the visa. Someone later in the thread mentions it actually translates to "I have a fever.. this is fate."

Damn Visas causing sickness!

Also, we have to pull in all the canadian jokes we can since a few of you guys here are going to meet up for barcraft in toronto. We have to make sure theses guys feel as uncomfortable as they can before meeting each other.

Wait, how does that make it uncomfortable for us?

TheExodu5

Banned
I'm going to try to make SC night tonight. I forgot my authenticator at a friend's place though, so I need to hope I can get in touch with him before it starts so I can remove it.

StuBurns

Banned
Hey GAF, my SC2 is fucked, it used to run fine, 60fps all the time, I tried the game for the first time in a few months and now it's completely broke, it'll crawl in the single digits with everything on low. Is there any very stupid thing I could have done to break it?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
the authenticators arent bothersome at all. Am I really the only one?

Its the fact if you misplace it, your boned until blizzard helps you out.

I use to have to use one of those types of things to log into the internet at one time of my life...never again.

Zzoram

Hey GAF, my SC2 is fucked, it used to run fine, 60fps all the time, I tried the game for the first time in a few months and now it's completely broke, it'll crawl in the single digits with everything on low. Is there any very stupid thing I could have done to break it?

Did you change your CPU clock speed? My CPU is over locked to 3.2Ghz an when I bring it back to 3.0GHz the games at like 10 FPS even on lowest settings even though the CPU should be fast enough to run the game on high or better.

I think SC2 locks itself to whatever CPU clock speed you had when you installed it.

jasonng

Oddly enough it was because I played WoW when they had that sale that I got the authenticator. Now I'm just used to it, even for starcraft. With the sc2 client, it doesn't ask for it every time you log in like it used to. It only asks after you've been inactive for a number of days.

StuBurns

Banned
Did you change your CPU clock speed? My CPU is over locked to 3.2Ghz an when I bring it back to 3.0GHz the games at like 10 FPS even on lowest settings even though the CPU should be fast enough to run the game on high or better.

I think SC2 locks itself to whatever CPU clock speed you had when you installed it.
Thanks, doesn't seem like that's the issue here, who knows, everything else seems to be running the same.

Vaporak

Can't make it to gaf night because I have a midterm tomorrow I should be studying for, but I'll check out the stream every now and then. Entertain me GAF!

hamchan

does destiny still get huge number (between 3k-5k) ?
because whenever i check his stream he have like 1200 or 1000

No. Seems like he plays more LoL than SC2 nowadays.

Oh wow, watching Rainbow's GF she really does have low APM. It's like my level lol. Pretty darn good if she can reach high masters on Korea server.

Zzoram

No. Seems like he plays more LoL than SC2 nowadays.

Oh wow, watching Rainbow's GF she really does have low APM. It's like my level lol. Pretty darn good if she can reach high masters on Korea server.

A lot of competitive players have low APM. Goody and Sjow come to mind. Low APM will be a barrier to becoming a champion, but they can still be competitive.

Zen

Banned
Well Destiny is nearly 3k right now (2850). I wouldn't be surprised if his average number has gone down a little bit, it's a shame that he's burning out on SCII.

Zzoram

Well Destiny is nearly 3k right now (2850). I wouldn't be surprised if his average number has gone down a little bit, it's a shame that he's burning out on SCII.

It's hard for a lot of pros to stay motivated when they can't win any tournaments. Team leagues give them something else to work on, but Destiny doesn't get much action anywhere but his personal stream.

Ret is straight up embarrassing InControl in a show match right now; it was supposed to be Dimaga v InControl, but he fell asleep and missed it but is now commentating the game lmao

Top Bottom