• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Guys where do you watch all these games? I usually watch Husky commentaries and also Day9 but what to do when I have watched them all? Any other commentators or games I can follow?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TeamLiquid calendar on the top right of their website.
Guys where do you watch all these games? I usually watch Husky commentaries and also Day9 but what to do when I have watched them all? Any other commentators or games I can follow?
If you want good matches you go on TL and search for GSL: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=gsl&t=t&f=36&u=&gb=date&d=
Select the round of GSL, click Recommended Games, and watch those.

Gotta pay for VODs, but it's worth it for quality of games, ease of access, and production quality.

Zen

Banned
Ret is straight up embarrassing InControl in a show match right now; it was supposed to be Dimaga v InControl, but he fell asleep and missed it but is now commentating the game lmao

Poor guy, all things considered. I'm not the biggest Incontrol fan (not that he doesn't generally seem like a good guy) but no one wants to be in that position. How incontrol has managed to keep his spirits up through his fall has been pretty worthy of respect.

Yobalt

Didn't Incontrol win a USA WCG back in the SC1 days? Looking at his stream I would have never guessed it because he seems pretty slow...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Didn't Incontrol win a USA WCG back in the SC1 days? Looking at his stream I would have never guessed it because he seems pretty slow...
Yeah but he played ProtossZerg, which was imba easy mode in BW according to everyone not ProtossZerg and not Korean.

Also any non Korean BW player was a joke besides a few standout matches in the later years. White-Ra vs Boxer being a notable awesome example of out microing Boxer and winning.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!

He best guys like Skew, Artosis, Nony, nyoken and lzgamer to win WCG USA. He is better then all those guys in SC2 (well him and Nony are a toss up).

Yeah but he played Protoss, which was imba easy mode in BW according to everyone not Protoss and not Korean.

He played Zerg.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so i was trying to figure out the ttc website but it turns out that google has this shit covered:
4sf7n.jpg

Spl1nter

so i was trying to figure out the ttc website but it turns out that google has this shit covered:
4sf7n.jpg

Last few steps are slightly incorrect Panda. You want to transfer at St. George instead of Spadina. Its is the stop before Spadina. Than you continue onto the Bloor line west till Bathurst.

Remember its Sunday service so everything is less frequent.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Last few steps are slightly incorrect Panda. You want to transfer at St. George instead of Spadina. Its is the stop before Spadina. Than you continue onto the Bloor line west till Bathurst.

Remember its Sunday service so everything is less frequent.

yea it has a date and time option too. >_>

how does toronto handle transfers anyway? do you get a ticket or can you just go from train to train as long as you dont leave the stations?

Dimaga laughing at incontrol was hilarious. Such a horrible game.

Tried to find a VOD for this, but couldn't. Any links?

yea it has a date and time option too. >_>

how does toronto handle transfers anyway? do you get a ticket or can you just go from train to train as long as you dont leave the stations?

Not sure if it changed, but the rule used to be if you grab a transfer you can get on anywhere except for the station you got the transfer at.

Their website isn't very helpful - Link.

Man, played some Micro Macro last night with some friends and that stuff seriously ruins friendships. Watching my buddy GG because the other team had 2 Battlecruisers despite the fact that we had 8 Vikings. I don't think I used voice chat after that for fear of RAGE.

Also, I skipped out on GAF night for this very reason. We started playing before and by the time 9 rolled around I was ready to rage.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Tried to find a VOD for this, but couldn't. Any links?

Not sure if it changed, but the rule used to be if you grab a transfer you can get on anywhere except for the station you got the transfer at.

Their website isn't very helpful - Link.
okay good, so my only real challenge will be finding the union station subway in 8 minutes or less.

Man, played some Micro Macro last night with some friends and that stuff seriously ruins friendships. Watching my buddy GG because the other team had 2 Battlecruisers despite the fact that we had 8 Vikings. I don't think I used voice chat after that for fear of RAGE.

Also, I skipped out on GAF night for this very reason. We started playing before and by the time 9 rolled around I was ready to rage.
the rage micro/macro causes is something else.

okay good, so my only real challenge will be finding the union station subway in 8 minutes or less.

the rage micro/macro causes is something else.

If you're coming in by GO then you just need to cross the street on the West side of the GO terminal. If you cross at Front St. you should see stairs to the TTC outside of Union.

Here. Games start at about 1:12; everything before that is podcast.

Awesome! Thanks!

Zzoram

Teamliquid Page

MLG Winter Arena - Player List:

MLG Providence '11 Top 8
Leenock, Naniwa, DongRaeGu, Mvp, Huk
ca.png
, MC, Haypro, Idra
European OQ Top 8
Violet, Ret, Thorzain, Pomi, Socke, Sjow, Grubby, Merz
Korea/Taiwan OQ Top 8
Nestea, Parting, Losira, MarineKing, Oz, STC, Ganzi, San
North American OQ Top 8
Drewbie, Ddoro, Sheth, SaSe, Axslav, Artist, Minigun, DDE

Toronto, Victory Cafe, 4pm-10pm, Feb.26th, BARCRAFT:

Going:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

TheNiX
Ticon_small.png

Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

Meet at this Tim Hortons at 3pm.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
He best guys like Skew, Artosis, Nony, nyoken and lzgamer to win WCG USA. He is better then all those guys in SC2 (well him and Nony are a toss up).

He played Zerg.
Oh man, I guess it was all complaints about Nony then. In the late years he didn't do as much in BW and TSL and such did he? It's ok Zerg is imba too.

Zzoram

Anyone who wants to watch the MLG Winter Arena already knows about it.

I see no problem with not listing a stream that is behind a pay wall, since it defeats the one-click viewing purpose of the TL calender.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
red-bullTLThread_sample2.png

Orlando on March 16-18

Liquid.Sheth and ST.Parting announced so far. 12 players total with 4 as the primary focus (one of them is Sheth).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
red-bullTLThread_sample2.png

Orlando on March 16-18

Liquid.Sheth and ST.Parting announced so far. 12 players total with 4 as the primary focus (one of them is Sheth).

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

The week after spring break too ;_;.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
o.o
WHAT DO I GET TO SEE
  • Day[9] and DJWheat commentating with their dash cunning rapport and personal charm.
  • Training games from all twelve players.
  • Challenges for each of the Focus Players, full of measurable progress and benchmarks.
  • Strategy insights that may help you improve your own game.
  • On site interviews.
  • Bios of the Focus Players—who are they? How did they get where they are?
  • The Red Bull LAN final tournament.
  • Your questions answered by the pros live on the stream.
  • Funday Monday with the pros. I’m not kidding. Team Monobattles anyone?

hoverX

Teamliquid Page

MLG Winter Arena - Player List:

MLG Providence '11 Top 8
Leenock, Naniwa, DongRaeGu, Mvp, Huk
ca.png
, MC, Haypro, Idra
European OQ Top 8
Violet, Ret, Thorzain, Pomi, Socke, Sjow, Grubby, Merz
Korea/Taiwan OQ Top 8
Nestea, Parting, Losira, MarineKing, Oz, STC, Ganzi, San
North American OQ Top 8
Drewbie, Ddoro, Sheth, SaSe, Axslav, Artist, Minigun, DDE

Toronto, Victory Cafe, 4pm-10pm, Feb.26th, BARCRAFT:

Going:
Zzoram
Picon_small.png

Pandaman
Zicon_small.png

scogoth
Picon_small.png

mcrae
Zicon_small.png

TheNiX
Ticon_small.png

Spl1nter
Ticon_small.png

Meet at this Tim Hortons at 3pm.

wut. Initially misread this thought it was on Saturday. Might make it now. How old are you guys? i'm 37 and feeling way to old to show at a SC2 meetup.

Top Bottom