• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF 7th Gen Pokemon Trading Economy. Breed! Barter! Battle!

Type2

Got some luxury ball bold sandyghast with 5ivs and amnesia,destiny bond, stockpile and spit up and some 5iv marvel scale adamant dratini with dragon dance, dragon rush and aqua jet to trade for random breedjects offers

alvmew

Got some luxury ball bold sandyghast with 5ivs and amnesia,destiny bond, stockpile and spit up and some 5iv marvel scale adamant dratini with dragon dance, dragon rush and aqua jet to trade for random breedjects offers

Do you want one of the Pichus I bred today for a Sandygast?

Type2

Sure! What do you need?

Hey all, im going to be giving away 5iv/6iv sandghasts in luxury balls to clear my boxes on Thursday. If any gaffers want some you can add my FC and ill hold them for you before giveaways/wonder trading the rest away.
If you want to give me breedjects be my guest otherwise anything will do.

alvmew

Hey all, im going to be giving away 5iv/6iv sandghasts in luxury balls to clear my boxes on Thursday. If any gaffers want some you can add my FC and ill hold them for you before giveaways/wonder trading the rest away.
If you want to give me breedjects be my guest otherwise anything will do.

Hey - sorry I didn't reply before, was off dealing with surgery. I'll be home all day for the next two weeks if you still needed help with breeding stuff - feel free to PM me. :)

spiritfox

I'm looking for a HA Riolu, preferably with egg moves and in a Premier Ball. But I just really need a HA Riolu. Here's what I have:

3-4IV Stuffuls with Ice and Thunder Punch
3-4IV Vulpixes with Moonblast, Encore, and Freeze-Dry
5IV Cutieflies with Speed Swap, Baton Pass, and Moonblast

Does anyone have a hidden abillity Geodude they're willing to part with? dont have much to trade honestly, kind of lanlocked in my game with work and stuff :'/

alvmew

I'm looking for a HA Riolu, preferably with egg moves and in a Premier Ball. But I just really need a HA Riolu. Here's what I have:

3-4IV Stuffuls with Ice and Thunder Punch
3-4IV Vulpixes with Moonblast, Encore, and Freeze-Dry
5IV Cutieflies with Speed Swap, Baton Pass, and Moonblast

Does anyone have a hidden abillity Geodude they're willing to part with? dont have much to trade honestly, kind of lanlocked in my game with work and stuff :'/

If you both are still looking, I can help. Let me know.

Type2

I'm going to get a spreadsheet together of stuff I can trade but I am looking for aprimon breedjects.
We should posts what we have and get to trading :)

Regiruler

Looking for (to borrow) a non-english of any of the following:
Relaxed or 0 Speed Ditto
Relaxed or 0 Speed Bug Egg Group Pokemon
Relaxed or 0 Speed Water 1 Egg Group Pokemon

Willing to give 2 PP Maxes for a borrow, or a PPMax and a breedject 3IV Indigo Beast Ball Minior or 4IV dusk ball wimpod if you just want a trade.
For a borrow I can give you something of fair value to keep as a counterweight.

Perchance would anyone happen to have a Nasty Plot Serene Grace Togepi? Nature doesn't matter too much as I can easily breed that onto it but I'd like the egg move and ability if possible. I can offer any of the following in return:

devLfSV.jpg

WPS

The mirage spots on my copy of AS aren't co-operating so:

Does anyone have a Premier Ball Porygon? I'm also interested in Premier Ball 3rd and 4th gen starters, in the unlikely event anyone actually has legitimate ones.

I can offer the following, usually with 3-4 max IVs.
Friend Ball HA Adamant Alolan Grimer w/ Shadow Sneak, Curse, Spite, Mean Look
Level Ball Quiet Torkoal w/ Fissure, Eruption, Yawn
Love Ball HA Timid Alolan Vulpix w/ Freeze Dry, Hypnosis, Moonblast, Encore
Love Ball Jolly Mimikyu
Beast Ball Jolly Beldum
Moon Ball Adamant Cubone w/ Iron Head, Belly Drum, Chip Away, Perish Song

Edit: Complaining on the internet works! One finally turned up.

Anyone got a Poison Touch Alolan Grimer with Pursuit and Shadow Sneak or a Pain Split Rotom?

Preferably Adamant and Bold nature respectively but I'm fine with anything so long as it has the right ability and moves.

Would be willing to trade any of the following in exchange, all with 4+ IVs:

~Bold Regenerator Mareanie w/ Haze, Stockpile, Spit Up & Swallow
~Adamant Lightningrod/Rock Head Cubone
~Naive Minior (Blue Core)
~Jolly Rough Skin Gible w/ Iron Head and Outrage
~Adamant Huge Power Marill w/ Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
~Adamant Fluffy Stufful w/ Ice Punch
~Jolly Rock Head Bagon w/ Hydro Pump and Dragon Dance
~Adamant Wimpod w/ Wide Guard, Aqua Jet and Spikes
~Timid Snow Warning Vulpix w/ Moonblast and Freeze-Dry
~Adamant Larvitar w/ Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance & Pursuit

I'm trying to complete my living dex. I've got almost everything now and was wondering if anyone could help me with the final few. I'm looking for, (and I know these are big asks):

-Type:Null or Silvally
-Cosmog
-Cosmoem
-Diancie

^I have some extra legendaries from the older games that I would be willing to trade depending on what you're looking for, and can breed anything else. In addition if your looking for a particular/rare item I can throw that in as well to sweeten the deal if that helps.

Top Bottom