• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Thor 3: Ragnarok | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fandangox

Cqcwj0MWgAAD6Ck.jpg

He's holding the address for
Doctor Strange

Couple more pictures
6RxpD96.jpg

Post-Credit tease?

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
I can't actually believe that I'm looking forward to a thor movie, the previous two were quite disappointing.

-griffy-

Banned
Hiddleston ?

Anyone who saw any bloopers, making offs or comic con appearances knows he is the actor who is the happiest in playing a marvel character xD

Dude probably owes his current career success in part to Tumblr reaction to Loki.

Hiddleston ?

Anyone who saw any bloopers, making offs or comic con appearances knows he is the actor who is the happiest in playing a marvel character xD
That one appearance in costume where he makes a "Shhh" gesture and the crowd literally implodes in admiration. Yeah the guy loves it.

tomtom94

Looks like they really are going for an 80s cosmic fantasy vibe based on the logo and the composer then. 2017 gonna be the year Marvel brings the nostalgia, between this, "John Hughes-style" Homecoming, and Vol. 2.

I'm glad there are a lot of signs that they're essentially rebooting the tone of the Thor franchise since the first two kinda didn't work out in that regard. Seems like a good move to me (given that the other MCU franchises feel like they've more or less hit a tone that works for them).

I still can't get it out of my head whether a story about ragnarok, which is probably MCU biggest stake second only to Infinity War, should have a 80's vibe and comedic tone.

DeathyBoy

Banned
I still can't get it out of my head whether a story about ragnarok, which is probably MCU biggest stake second only to Infinity War, should have a 80's vibe and comedic tone.

Thor films should absolutely have an 80s vibe and be comedic... and then shit gets real and Thor stops quipping in the third act.

As long as they keep the tone of the Odin family drama roughly the same, since it's kinda the only really good part of the first two films, I'm fine with it.

Do you guys actually believe that this movie will have anything to do with Ragnarok arc from the comics. Everything I've heard sounds like it'll be more Planet Hulk with Grandmaster and Hela using Thor and Hulk as pawns.

Wow this movie is shaping up to be something else huh? It really seems like Marvel is really pushing to have all these different solo movies have more unique styles than their previous offerings and eachother. These next few years are going to be incredible for super hero movies .

HeySeuss

I hope Thor doesn't find out he's an earth hobo and Odin remains on earth until Infinity War so he can be fodder for Thanos.

Just picture it. He's literally eating out of a trash can. And Thor gets knocked out 50 feet in front of Odin. Then a momentary pause as he finds a half eaten hot dog as he wonders which choice he should make because that hot dog looks pretty tasty. Then he wanders over and picks up the hammer like no big deal and wallops Thanos a few times and then gets taken out

Poetry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom