• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tohru Adachi coming to Persona 4 Arena Ultimax via DLC

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Oh cool, I'm playing Persona 4 right now.

Adachi's pretty neat...since he's in the fighting game, does that mean he becomes a Party Member later on?

I seriously would also suggest running far, far away from this thread if you really are going through the game right now... not joking either.

Parakeetman

Holy shit, thanks for breaking my heart.

And I'm just about to have lunch.

tumblr_mh5lsv0Z7f1s0am14o1_500.gif

TheChaos0

Oh cool, I'm playing Persona 4 right now.

Adachi's pretty neat...since he's in the fighting game, does that mean he becomes a Party Member later on?

Just keep on playing without expecting too much. You might want to exit this thread actually if you don't like general spoilers to the game.

Parakeetman

Sweet! I haven't been keeping up with news on this game because I'm still playing P4.

You also might want to run away from this thread if thats the case, before someone tosses out some major spoilers. I think someone already did though earlier.

Squire

Banned
spoilers??????

There are literally no spoilers in his post. You learn Adachi is a homicide detective inside the first three hours of the game. He works with Dojima. If you prevent murders and kidnapping then - shocking news - he will be on duty less often.

Man. What a surprise when we learned about Adachi bipolar disorder. His shadow fight was the best of the game, but the cabbage enemies were a pain.

Andrefpvs

What!? You do mean antisocial, right? He shows very little signs of being bipolar.

All I know is that he's the best party member. Just when you thought the game was an all-kids cast, bam, the detective joins the Investigation Team! I loved that twist!

FluxWaveZ

All I know is that he's the best party member. Just when you thought the game was an all-kids cast, bam, the detective joins the Investigation Team! I loved that twist!

Oh, yeah. Real great party member. Definitely a mainstay in my core group once he joined.

Whoa! This roster is shaping up to be a pretty great one. :)

Well,
Risette
is playable, and honestly they could have stopped there and got a day one purchase out of me!

I kinda hate that he's going to be DLC, because that means that he's proably not a part of everyone else's main story. Oh well, I'm still excited. He was the only character I was looking forward to, so I'll accept DLC just this once.

I kinda hate that he's going to be DLC, because that means that he's proably not a part of everyone else's main story. Oh well, I'm still excited. He was the only character I was looking forward to, so I'll accept DLC just this once.

I hate it more because he'll probably be banned at my local tourneys.

Yasumi

Banned
IIRC, there are only two main story modes this time around, P3 side and P4 side. His DLC status doesn't mean he won't possibly be a boss character though. From what we saw of the arcade game, he seems to have some involvement in this whole thing.
W2ZEMvn.jpg

Wonder if they'll change his voice like what they did in the anime. It was weird hearing Adachi sound like a younger higher-pitched version of Yu.

Tamanon

Banned
Wonder if they'll change his voice like what they did in the anime. It was weird hearing Adachi sound like a younger higher-pitched version of Yu.

JYB did both voices in the anime too. Sounded like he just tried to make them more different, especially later on.

Top Bottom